figuring out how much is left in a bottle

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to figure out how much T1pro I have left.  Do you think it would work if i just assume that if 1/4 of the bottle is full, then i have 60 ml left?

stupid question i guess, but im just trying to get my cycle right, and want to use up my T1pro to jump start my cycle.......frontloading T1pro..lol...

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Dump it into a measuring cup that has ml's on it.. Then wipe it out with your finger wiping it off on your body.. hehehe.. Talk to ya..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
not how much was left in a bottle but the accuracy/consistantcy of each squirt as the bottle became lower is something i worried about. As most of you probably experiece, once the bottle became low in volume, the squirts werent full and a couple of pushes look to equal one FULL squirt. So i just eye balled the size of each squirt in my hand...i suppose there really isnt anyway to get a full squirt throughout any bottle.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep sage. I noticed at the last few days i had to do like 2 squirts just to equal one when i was doing the avant labs squirt bottle.

I guess towards the end we should do a little more to equal what we think it should be :confused:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Dump it into a measuring cup that has ml's on it.. Then wipe it out with your finger wiping it off on your body.. hehehe.. Talk to ya..

Thats not a bad idea, what about evaporation?  With the alcohol in it, do you think that would be a problem?  or just cover the best u can

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It won't evaporated that fast.. heheheh. It will work fine.. Talk to ya...