figuring out how much is left in a bottle

1. figuring out how much is left in a bottle

Im trying to figure out how much T1pro I have left.  Do you think it would work if i just assume that if 1/4 of the bottle is full, then i have 60 ml left?

stupid question i guess, but im just trying to get my cycle right, and want to use up my T1pro to jump start my cycle.......frontloading T1pro..lol...

h19

2. Dump it into a measuring cup that has ml's on it.. Then wipe it out with your finger wiping it off on your body.. hehehe.. Talk to ya..
    •   

3. not how much was left in a bottle but the accuracy/consistantcy of each squirt as the bottle became lower is something i worried about. As most of you probably experiece, once the bottle became low in volume, the squirts werent full and a couple of pushes look to equal one FULL squirt. So i just eye balled the size of each squirt in my hand...i suppose there really isnt anyway to get a full squirt throughout any bottle.

4. Yep sage. I noticed at the last few days i had to do like 2 squirts just to equal one when i was doing the avant labs squirt bottle.

I guess towards the end we should do a little more to equal what we think it should be

5. Originally posted by curt2go
    Dump it into a measuring cup that has ml's on it.. Then wipe it out with your finger wiping it off on your body.. hehehe.. Talk to ya..

Thats not a bad idea, what about evaporation?  With the alcohol in it, do you think that would be a problem?  or just cover the best u can

h19
    •   

6. It won't evaporated that fast.. heheheh. It will work fine.. Talk to ya...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How Much Is In NP's Bulk BCAA's?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:24 PM
  3. how much 1-test in my bottle?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 08:03 PM
  4. Protein Limits - How much is too much?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 09:00 PM
  5. How long is UA in your system?
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 09:31 PM