Thank god our country isn't as crazy as i thought it was....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yet old woman can sew RJ Reynolds for getting cancer from smoking their cigarettes and win......

DarCSA

Awards
Why not refile the suit some idiot may actually let you win the case. Damn what a bunch of fucking idiots those people were to file in the first place my favorite was the kid who ate McDonald's every night after he got out of school for a couple of years. Well no **** he is fat then. Another reason to pour Drano in the gene pool.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
these type of people that file lawsuits deserve to get cardiovascular diseases and die since they are just making the general population increasingly moronic

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Yet old woman can sew RJ Reynolds for getting cancer from smoking their cigarettes and win......
Last time I checked, saturated fats and trans fatty acids weren't highly addictive substances.... :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
yeah...and the issue is the same. we've known about the health risks associated with smoking, and high fat etc foods like mickyd's and others sell. bravo to this judge who used common sense. he needs to be on the supreme court..

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Why not refile the suit some idiot may actually let you win the case. Damn what a bunch of fucking idiots those people were to file in the first place my favorite was the kid who ate McDonald's every night after he got out of school for a couple of years. Well no **** he is fat then. Another reason to pour Drano in the gene pool.
looks like you will get your wish about re-filing this suit b/c the artcile said the lawyer was gonna re-file it.....i'm more inclined to think this kids parents should be charged with child abuse or neglect...the poor kid is their responsibility....and they were apparently too lazy to feed him right

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

looks like you will get your wish about re-filing this suit b/c the artcile said the lawyer was gonna re-file it.....i'm more inclined to think this kids parents should be charged with child abuse or neglect...the poor kid is their responsibility....and they were apparently too lazy to feed him right
Good point about the neglect on the parent's behalf...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

Good point about the neglect on the parent's behalf...
thanks...its just incredible that these folks wont take responsibility for themselves....then wont take care to teach their kids right...imagine what message thats sending to the kids...that its ok to abuse yourself and then you can blame someone else. Just boggles my mind.