Critique My Endocrinologist Results

  1. New Member
    slick64225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    1.43%

    Critique My Endocrinologist Results


    Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

    Total And Free Testosterone: 898
    Estradiol: a little less than 32
    T4, TOTAL: 8.7
    Prolactin: 7.7

    My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?

  2. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74319
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    What's a nimple?
  3. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    286
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

    Your numbers look good. Prolactin may be a little high but I can't remember the range for it. Estradiol shouldn't go above about 45. I had it up to 67 once and then it was down in the 30-40 range when tested again 12 weeks later. I have been fine ever since.

    Maybe it's just water or you are storing fat there. In my case I think I store a bit more fat there, especially considering I am about 60 pounds heavier than I was 3 years ago.

    Maybe it is Progesterone related? Not sure how they would test for that though, maybe someone else can chime in.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    slick64225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    1.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    Your numbers look good. Prolactin may be a little high but I can't remember the range for it. Estradiol shouldn't go above about 45. I had it up to 67 once and then it was down in the 30-40 range when tested again 12 weeks later. I have been fine ever since.

    Maybe it's just water or you are storing fat there. In my case I think I store a bit more fat there, especially considering I am about 60 pounds heavier than I was 3 years ago.

    Maybe it is Progesterone related? Not sure how they would test for that though, maybe someone else can chime in.
    The below are the ranges.

    Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
    Estradiol-must be less than 54
    Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
    T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL

    Also, as for progesterone, can't I just take a blood test for it? If so, why didn't my stupid endo doctor not test for it if I did tell him that I had puffy enlarged nimples.
  5. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    286
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by slick64225 View Post
    The below are the ranges.

    Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
    Estradiol-must be less than 54
    Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
    T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL

    Also, as for progesterone, can't I just take a blood test for it? If so, why didn't my stupid endo doctor not test for it if I did tell him that I had puffy enlarged nimples.
    I am not sure. Have you run any "tren" compounds or other progesterone based compounds? If you haven't, it may not be worth testing for unless you tell the doctor you have. I don't even know if they can test it to be honest. Something to research, I bet someone could give you a better answer though...I'm just throwing some ideas out for you.
  6. New Member
    slick64225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    1.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    I am not sure. Have you run any "tren" compounds or other progesterone based compounds? If you haven't, it may not be worth testing for unless you tell the doctor you have. I don't even know if they can test it to be honest. Something to research, I bet someone could give you a better answer though...I'm just throwing some ideas out for you.
    I have never taken any illegal steroids ever. However, when they were legal, I use to take pro-hormones. I used to use DIM as my anti-estrogen pill as I am not a person to take illegal unprescribed anti-estrogen drugs. What do you think? Could this be irreversible if I get a prescribed estrogen drug since I don't officially have gyno as per the doctor.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:44 PM
  2. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:17 PM
  3. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
  4. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in