Critique My Endocrinologist Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick64225

Awards
Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

Total And Free Testosterone: 898
Estradiol: a little less than 32
T4, TOTAL: 8.7
Prolactin: 7.7

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Your numbers look good. Prolactin may be a little high but I can't remember the range for it. Estradiol shouldn't go above about 45. I had it up to 67 once and then it was down in the 30-40 range when tested again 12 weeks later. I have been fine ever since.

Maybe it's just water or you are storing fat there. In my case I think I store a bit more fat there, especially considering I am about 60 pounds heavier than I was 3 years ago.

Maybe it is Progesterone related? Not sure how they would test for that though, maybe someone else can chime in.

slick64225

Awards
Your numbers look good. Prolactin may be a little high but I can't remember the range for it. Estradiol shouldn't go above about 45. I had it up to 67 once and then it was down in the 30-40 range when tested again 12 weeks later. I have been fine ever since.

Maybe it's just water or you are storing fat there. In my case I think I store a bit more fat there, especially considering I am about 60 pounds heavier than I was 3 years ago.

Maybe it is Progesterone related? Not sure how they would test for that though, maybe someone else can chime in.
The below are the ranges.

Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
Estradiol-must be less than 54
Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL

Also, as for progesterone, can't I just take a blood test for it? If so, why didn't my stupid endo doctor not test for it if I did tell him that I had puffy enlarged nimples.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The below are the ranges.

Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
Estradiol-must be less than 54
Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL

Also, as for progesterone, can't I just take a blood test for it? If so, why didn't my stupid endo doctor not test for it if I did tell him that I had puffy enlarged nimples.
I am not sure. Have you run any "tren" compounds or other progesterone based compounds? If you haven't, it may not be worth testing for unless you tell the doctor you have. I don't even know if they can test it to be honest. Something to research, I bet someone could give you a better answer though...I'm just throwing some ideas out for you.

slick64225

Awards
I am not sure. Have you run any "tren" compounds or other progesterone based compounds? If you haven't, it may not be worth testing for unless you tell the doctor you have. I don't even know if they can test it to be honest. Something to research, I bet someone could give you a better answer though...I'm just throwing some ideas out for you.
I have never taken any illegal steroids ever. However, when they were legal, I use to take pro-hormones. I used to use DIM as my anti-estrogen pill as I am not a person to take illegal unprescribed anti-estrogen drugs. What do you think? Could this be irreversible if I get a prescribed estrogen drug since I don't officially have gyno as per the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.