It`s just not my year with Supplement Companies.

  1. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    It`s just not my year with Supplement Companies.


    First there was the whole Cynostane issue(I`m sure you remember), now I`m having issues with 2 companies(both very well known and up til now well respected by me). One has a rep that insulted me by accusing me of falsely advertising a product in a trade deal and then attempted to extort more on the trade from my end so i decided to return the recent product order to them and am waiting for my refund and another that shipped ONE of FIVE things I ordered but charged me for the entire order!!!! I had to get my bank involved and they chose to open a CC fraud investigation and now I have to wait until that is concluded to get my refund. WTF? It just isn`t my year. These are probably great new products but I refuse to deal with companies that let their reps and employees insult and mistreat me. The people that are (supposedly) taking care of the situation are being very nice but in the end I was still treated like crap and my $$ is in their pockets until they are forced to return it. One is happening today I`m told. The other will only happen when forced by legal action. Damn shame what some companies will do once they have your $$.
    Sorry......rant over.

  2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,821
    Rep Power
    1317971

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Sorry......rant over.
    FYI - The Apostrophe is the other key. The one next to the "Enter" key.

    /end rant
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn, I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes, man. I hope it all ends well.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    Please do not ask who or what companies. It doesn`t matter and is not fair to say without them having a chance to comment. They know who they are and can come forward if they want. Thanks.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Actually, its not the year for companies in general.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    FYI - The Apostrophe is the other key. The one next to the "Enter" key.

    /end rant
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    I agree. For that reason you would think they would treat the people that are trying to buy product from them a little better.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I agree. For that reason you would think they would treat the people that are trying to buy product from them a little better.
    If you didn't run one, yes you would probably think that. But as I tell people constantly, put yourself on the other side and you gain an entirely different perspective.

    I've seem normal people turn into piles of mush in this current environment. Seen people do things they would never do two years ago. Its ****in ugly out there and its showing.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,821
    Rep Power
    1317971

  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    yeah?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    If you didn't run one, yes you would probably think that. But as I tell people constantly, put yourself on the other side and you gain an entirely different perspective.

    I've seem normal people turn into piles of mush in this current environment. Seen people do things they would never do two years ago. Its ****in ugly out there and its showing.
    You have a PM.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    You have a PM.
    So do you....


    In short, employees are humans and make mistakes. When you get the owners involved, it tends to turn out different....and even owners can stick their foot in their mouth...I did it this morning and looked like an idiot.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    So do you....
    In short, employees are humans and make mistakes. When you get the owners involved, it tends to turn out different....and even owners can stick their foot in their mouth...I did it this morning and looked like an idiot.

    Ha! I do it all of the time! My foot knows my mouth well... that's sad.
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    yeah?
    CAN'T... LOOK.... AWAY!!!!
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    If you didn't run one, yes you would probably think that. But as I tell people constantly, put yourself on the other side and you gain an entirely different perspective.

    I've seem normal people turn into piles of mush in this current environment. Seen people do things they would never do two years ago. Its ****in ugly out there and its showing.

    do you run a company?
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,821
    Rep Power
    1317971

    He's a prospector
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    I own 3 prospectors... LOL
  18. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I normally rep people when I send them a pm with a question... but it kinda wont make you any more inclined to answer since you can't be repped up any higher... I think... hold on.... nope you can't. what is a prospector, a retail front...?

    Thanks.
  19. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    what is a prospector?
    Thanks.
    You don't want to know...

  20. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    He loves silver and gold...
  21. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thumbs down Sucks.


    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    First there was the whole Cynostane issue(I`m sure you remember), now I`m having issues with 2 companies(both very well known and up til now well respected by me). One has a rep that insulted me by accusing me of falsely advertising a product in a trade deal and then attempted to extort more on the trade from my end so i decided to return the recent product order to them and am waiting for my refund and another that shipped ONE of FIVE things I ordered but charged me for the entire order!!!! I had to get my bank involved and they chose to open a CC fraud investigation and now I have to wait until that is concluded to get my refund. WTF? It just isn`t my year. These are probably great new products but I refuse to deal with companies that let their reps and employees insult and mistreat me. The people that are (supposedly) taking care of the situation are being very nice but in the end I was still treated like crap and my $$ is in their pockets until they are forced to return it. One is happening today I`m told. The other will only happen when forced by legal action. Damn shame what some companies will do once they have your $$.
    Sorry......rant over.
    btw
    Cynostane is what it was. and it wasn't right at all. I completely understand your frustration; I have a bottle too... But I think I'm going to take it, a friend said it did him justice, and well I paid for it, as long as it doesn't make me keel over, I'll take the results as what they are.

    But being screwed over when you ordered directly from a manufacture? that is horrible. happened to me too.... thats why I only buy from 3rd parties like nutraplanet, no matter how good the sale is...privacy and getting what you pay for are uber important to me. NutraPlanet is always willing to fix almost any issue, or in my case every issue I've had because that's who they are.
  22. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Red face wait what?!


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You don't want to know...

    So does that mean Mr Yukon has three hands, or three doctors that like to perform anal searches?

    I'm so confused...


































































    lol...Thats a joke. please don't neg me mr. Yukon sir I'd be in the red more than woman beater. lol.... but seriously please dont....
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,821
    Rep Power
    1317971

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    He loves silver and gold...
    ...peppermint
  24. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    70.63%

    I've had nothing but great results & dealings with Get Diesel & USPlabs...along with MHP. I suggest your try them.

    Oh, and live & learn!!! Ha, my fav. motto.
  25. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yep. Regarding the cyno.

    fwiw, i have had my share supps issues over the years as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  26. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,218
    Rep Power
    18676
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why did you not order from a online retailer instead of opting for the horses mouth?

    Many times the etailer can handle these situatuions easier since it is the main business vehicle vs. the manufacturer whom has many different irons in the fire.
  27. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,218
    Rep Power
    18676
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Before you received the single item, did the shipping terms on the site mention split order possibility?
  28. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Why did you not order from a online retailer instead of opting for the horses mouth?

    Many times the etailer can handle these situatuions easier since it is the main business vehicle vs. the manufacturer whom has many different irons in the fire.
    I think he ordered directly through the companies because of the FANTASTIC sale prices that they were offering at that time... not sure, just would make a whole lot of sense.

    After all, when it comes to companies wouldn't they want to give us what we pay for. when they can so easily be bashed by someone not as tackful as repone1?

    if I was in his shoes not, not when I was, but now; I would be posting my complaints directly on the companies forum so that everyone could see the problems, and the company would 'want' to fix them, to regain everyones faith in them.... but thats me.
  29. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,218
    Rep Power
    18676
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, if it was a fantastic deal then I can understand his choice.

    Although, I wouldn't post it on am.com unless it was a repeat issue with others as well. It may just be this one time something fell through the cracks.
    Before I got on the other side of this retail game, I too felt as he does but now that I am fully 'in', my perspective is a bit different than before. Things happen, no excuse for rat poison in my fish oil caps but you get my drift...lol
  30. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I see your point even though I am not with a company I think I can understand. But this guy waited so long on these companies to so him right and fix their mistakes that he went to his credit card company and told them it was fraud and refute the charges.


    In your company of u did someone wrong and found out about it would u ignore it and hope it goes away. Or would solve the persos problem because u now know it exists?

    He made these companies aware of the issue and they ignored them. He has to hope his bank will do him justice because he got that screwed over by those companies.

    Do u not agree that this is not just slipping through the cracks but more of downright
    ingoring the issue and hoping it just goes away????


    Please not I am not trying to Demean you it whatever company you work for just trying to further understand your point.
  31. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sorry for the grammactical errors I'm on my phone. But I think you all can still understand what I was meaning to say.
  32. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,218
    Rep Power
    18676
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I see your point even though I am not with a company I think I can understand. But this guy waited so long on these companies to so him right and fix their mistakes that he went to his credit card company and told them it was fraud and refute the charges.


    In your company of u did someone wrong and found out about it would u ignore it and hope it goes away. Or would solve the persos problem because u now know it exists?

    He made these companies aware of the issue and they ignored them. He has to hope his bank will do him justice because he got that screwed over by those companies.

    Do u not agree that this is not just slipping through the cracks but more of downright
    ingoring the issue and hoping it just goes away????


    Please not I am not trying to Demean you it whatever company you work for just trying to further understand your point.
    I actually own the company and ill have no mercy on anyone that purposely ignores a paying customer, however, things get lost in the shuffle. Hopefully the time frame wasn't that long and they have not had a chance to get a hold of the situation.
  33. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I believe this guy sent several letters to the company mentioning his lack of product delivery. Me and him seem to be along the same lines of thought. Patient patient irritated then when all else fails. Refute it win ir bank.

    Repone. How long Did u wait before calling ur bank?
  34. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I believe this guy sent several letters to the company mentioning his lack of product delivery. Me and him seem to be along the same lines of thought. Patient patient irritated then when all else fails. Refute it win ir bank.

    Repone. How long Did u wait before calling ur bank?
    It`s not a matter of time. I called as soon as I was told I would under no circumstances get a refund, only credit and I would have to wait until it came in, in about a month.

    The reason I went"right to the horse" as someone put it is that both products are exclusive to the companies. One is a new product and the other it seems is listed on other sites but everyn one of them say it is no longer offereed to them or they no longer carry it.

    One came to their senses today and refunded my $$. The other said they did but it hasn`t shown on my bank statement.

    But both stand behind their "employees" mistakes. One, a rep on this board for the company,"has done a great job" although EVERY ONE of you who knows who this person is has stated they hate them. The other is a brother of the owner of the company so he can do no wrong.


    I`d like to think that your collective comments helped this get solved. Thank you all very much.
  35. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    It`s not a matter of time. I called as soon as I was told I would under no circumstances get a refund, only credit and I would have to wait until it came in, in about a month.

    The reason I went"right to the horse" as someone put it is that both products are exclusive to the companies. One is a new product and the other it seems is listed on other sites but everyn one of them say it is no longer offereed to them or they no longer carry it.

    One came to their senses today and refunded my $$. The other said they did but it hasn`t shown on my bank statement.

    But both stand behind their "employees" mistakes. One, a rep on this board for the company,"has done a great job" although EVERY ONE of you who knows who this person is has stated they hate them. The other is a brother of the owner of the company so he can do no wrong.


    I`d like to think that your collective comments helped this get solved. Thank you all very much.
    I don't understand why you're dancing around all of this. It's almost like you want us to know, but not know. The thread in itself has no real purpose, in my opinion. As far as Cyno goes: you bought it, so it's not AI's fault. They didn't force you to buy it and certainly never promised information regarding it. I know that for a fact. AI is innocent as far as this thread is concerned.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. 74 Supplement Companies Under Attack
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:41 PM
  3. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. Top Supplement Companies
    By noesis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:18 AM
  5. Top supplement companies
    By p951 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in