New to the board/not the game

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Nice layout, very easy on the eyes.
Caught a link from a tread YellowJacket posted and thought I'd drop by and say Hi to all ..
bass

PS.. No That's not me, don't be PM'ing me for a date...LOL

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you here.. I used to post at anabolic paradise all the time about 1 year ago. Canadianboy still there? Talk to ya...

DarCSA

Awards
Welcome here man. Good to see you here and look forward to some more new opinions. Hasta luego.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Basskiller! Kick ass brother, Glad to see you over.... (gotta love more board whores :D )

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Thanks guys.. I don't think Candianboy comes around much...

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM.....just wondering, who's that hot chick in your avatar? :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nice seeing u man..im a memeber at ap ,not much of a poster but ween many a great post from u..ur a welcome addition to this board

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is late of me! :D

I've seen that infamous avatar around, brother.. Glad you're part of the crew here at AM!! :)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Welcome up brother, i've seen you around in fitnessgeared.com with a lady posting a pic of BASS , good to have you here man

Draven

Awards
  • Established
^ Bump that Raul, good to have you here Bass. Your knowledge is an asset to this board.

Either your or WW7 are gonna have to change your AV though, confusing the hell outta me. :D First YJ and Pogue and now you and ww7. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Basskillers is smaller the only way I know who is who at a glance..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey just noticed that Bass.. got to learn to pay attention to details.. so how is it going?