I've said it before and now here's the proof. We were born too late!

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've said it before and now here's the proof. We were born too late!

Only in Cali!

There's just something totally contradictory in this! If youd kid has ADHD, let him smoke weed and watch his grades jump thru the roof!?!?!?!?

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

my younger brother was a functioning pot head for most of his teens.. when he smoked pot.. he mind would lock on whatever he was doing and he would get it done.

when he didnt smoke, he couldnt sit still or concentrate.

Im not saying its the solution.. but ive seen it work. IMO amphetamines are a terrible prescription for attention problems... it wreaks havoc on the HPA system (although it does increase sales for Reset AD.. so i cant complaint too much..haha)
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.16%

You should witness how beneficial it is for people with Parkinsons.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.95%

its healthier for u then ridalin or adderal
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im not going to say that weed isnt helping people with medical or psycological issues, but its starting to end up like alot of other drugs that already on the market. Basically if someone has got a problem give him or her weed and that will fix it. If you know what Im getting at.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

the problem is that the medical community has never taken an honest look at the use of smoked pot for medicinal uses. they have extracted the THC and made cancer/pain products, but everyone that ive spoken to say they prefer the real thing then a pill that leaves them comatose.

I think that the abuse of amphetamines will show its teeth years down the road when todays 8-25 year olds hit their golden years. You cannot jack the output of the HPA axis up to extended levels EVERY DAY for years without taxing the body. This abuse leads to lowered hormone production and insulin problems which can easily lead to depression, weight gain, and the constant need for a higher dose of the speed to feel OK.. which just further exasperates the problem at hand.

Ive taken adderol before and ive never been so amped in all of my life. was i focused? god yea.. but ive never crashed so hard before either.

Our society barrages us from every angle with news, updates, twitter, facebook status... ie we have information overload. So its no wonder that kids get unfocused and bored when a teacher is talking about algebra for 10 minutes without a distraction.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.16%

The problem with the pill (Marinol) is that it's just synthetic THC. There are myriad other cannabinoids that work together with THC for pain alleviation, anti-depression, etc.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    You should witness how beneficial it is for people with Parkinsons.
    Originally Posted by Robert McCloskey
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Maybe it has that effect on some people. But, the above ^ statement is basically the way I communicate after a few p-rips. Yet, I have had friends who could practically chain smoke weed and function almost as if they were sober. My train of though gets pretty disorganized when I smoke.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    the problem is that the medical community has never taken an honest look at the use of smoked pot for medicinal uses. they have extracted the THC and made cancer/pain products, but everyone that ive spoken to say they prefer the real thing then a pill that leaves them comatose.

I think that the abuse of amphetamines will show its teeth years down the road when todays 8-25 year olds hit their golden years. You cannot jack the output of the HPA axis up to extended levels EVERY DAY for years without taxing the body. This abuse leads to lowered hormone production and insulin problems which can easily lead to depression, weight gain, and the constant need for a higher dose of the speed to feel OK.. which just further exasperates the problem at hand.

Ive taken adderol before and ive never been so amped in all of my life. was i focused? god yea.. but ive never crashed so hard before either.

Our society barrages us from every angle with news, updates, twitter, facebook status... ie we have information overload. So its no wonder that kids get unfocused and bored when a teacher is talking about algebra for 10 minutes without a distraction.
    yep.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The only thing I can concentrate on while high is television, music, and women. Call me cliche.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legends are not born, they're made...
    By CryingEmo in forum MMA
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 01:36 AM
  2. Are powerlifters born strong
    By Levi in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:06 AM
  3. and Dante was born....
    By Sputnik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 19