New to AM,

rocksgirl

Awards
Hey all, Im Amanda. Im looking on here for other women that are fitness models or bodybuilders. My fiance is training me and has me on a meds regiment. But I want to talk to women to see if there are lifting techniques or meds or whatever that I can do to increase my training goals. (i want to drop some fat weight and gain some serious muscle) I want to get to fitness model build. Im already on t3, a three week cycle. ANd tomorrow I start liquid clem. Any imput or advice I will greatly love to get!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
its clen* I've heard fantastic things about adding it to a dermal fat loss product like eviserate, or napalm.

it will be very hard not to go catabolic while on t3, I haven't tried it yet... but all the research I've read shows that it causes muscle loss no matter what you do, with the exception of using test.

but nevertheless I hope you learn alot while you are here, and get all the advice that you are looking for.

Have fun and good luck reaching your goals!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
guesjn, keeper, toughchick?

purelife1

i hope he is giving you something to offset the muscle loss while on t3

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're just starting out on a w/o program and he's got you on t3 and clen? Sounds like you definitely need some better advices!

rocksgirl

Awards
no I just didnt start a work out program....I have exercised, doing mostly cardio and "girly" training....(like yoga, kick boxing ect) This last couple mths is the first time I have trained to build muscle, and have lifted free weights.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no I just didnt start a work out program....I have exercised, doing mostly cardio and "girly" training....(like yoga, kick boxing ect) This last couple mths is the first time I have trained to build muscle, and have lifted free weights.

Whatever steroid cycle he put you on get off it. You will gain muscle fine from just lifting and eating right. Nobody new to lifting should be taking those things. As well as a female you are risking permanent jaw line widening as well as other sides that don't go away. These will be regrets that you can never change easily.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Whatever steroid cycle he put you on get off it. You will gain muscle fine from just lifting and eating right. Nobody new to lifting should be taking those things. As well as a female you are risking permanent jaw line widening as well as other sides that don't go away. These will be regrets that you can never change easily.
I think she is jsut on T3 and clen but I agree you probably don't need these supps if your diet is right.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think she is jsut on T3 and clen but I agree you probably don't need these supps if your diet is right.
Ahh I saw the 3 week cycle and thought thats what she meant. Either way a new to lifting person need not risk the sides or the fat re-bound from the T3 when a clean diet will yield lifestyle results with cardio.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh I saw the 3 week cycle and thought thats what she meant. Either way a new to lifting person need not risk the sides or the fat re-bound from the T3 when a clean diet will yield lifestyle results with cardio.
werd to crader!

Try neovar and (temporary mind blank) - I here that gets you jacked! And Cut! :bigok:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to break up with him as he obviously is giving you terrible advice. You don't go from yoga, aerobics, and other girly type workouts to lifting weights and taking AAS, t3, clen, etc. He sounds like an idiot and as for you....well..... you certainly took his advice. ;) I'm sorry if the advice you're getting here is not what you wanted to hear.

GICH!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty harsh, Roids, but I agree with you.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
roids, youve always given me good advice. I trust you on this.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, clen=clem and AAS=meds were a coupla my first clues.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, clen=clem and AAS=meds were a coupla my first clues.
yes, well we have established this "boyfriend" character appears very shady.

Lets hang around in case this young lady needs further advice :veryhappy:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd, such as getting the training program and diet in check first and maxing out natural gains over at least one year, before even thinking about using any kind of chemical enhancement.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to break up with him as he obviously is giving you terrible advice. You don't go from yoga, aerobics, and other girly type workouts to lifting weights and taking AAS, t3, clen, etc. He sounds like an idiot and as for you....well..... you certainly took his advice. ;) I'm sorry if the advice you're getting here is not what you wanted to hear.

GICH!
Word.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Werd, such as getting the training program and diet in check first and maxing out natural gains over at least one year, before even thinking about using any kind of chemical enhancement.
That and my opinion, year or not. Unless a woman owns a supp company or is competing, steroids should not be a consideration. Only for serious
competition or business would the sides even be worth considering.

Regret is a life long thing.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at me, Amanda. roids1 is giving you solid advice. But don't let his tone fool you. He knows how powerful the chains of love can be. You see, roids1 was in love once. She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. He met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and they made out for hours. Then they parted ways, never to see each other again. Ironically enough, his username used to be "whatshernamesguy," until he broke himself of her ruinous spell.

But I'll say this -- When your boyfriend, rock, starts talking to you about something called DNP... you punch him right in the d1ck. I mean a straight shot to the babymaker. You OD on that stuff during a cut, and you'll wake up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room... and they will NOT stop screaming.

anchorman lookatme.jpg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
seriously... you don't need the meds

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at me, Amanda. roids1 is giving you solid advice. But don't let his tone fool you. He knows how powerful the chains of love can be. You see, roids1 was in love once. She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. He met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and they made out for hours. Then they parted ways, never to see each other again. Ironically enough, his username used to be "whatshernamesguy," until he broke himself of her ruinous spell.

But I'll say this -- When your boyfriend, rock, starts talking to you about something called DNP... you punch him right in the d1ck. I mean a straight shot to the babymaker. You OD on that stuff during a cut, and you'll wake up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room... and they will NOT stop screaming.

View attachment 30837
Dude, that Kmart stuff is private!!! Plus, it was Costco btw and she was a southern blondie!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not know of this Doug! But, I dug making out with her for all those hours!;)

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
I wouldnt be surprised if this Rock character hasnt suggested anadrol and tren for her. Next he'll suggest she wear a strap on in the bedroom "just for kicks"

before you know it, he'll want you to kick the crap out of him and call him scum. Perhaps spitting or urinating on him while he wears a bonnet.

This Guy rock dont sit right with me man, he dont sit right with me.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fiance, (x pro bodybuilder and chemisty grad) has me on t3, tomorrow I will be up to 100mcg and I start Liquid Clem tomorrow as well. Im doing a 3 week cycle. My goal is to cut what fat I have, and look more cut. Im 5'9 and as of last week weighed 168. Im a size 10. Since I started lifting again, about 2 mths ago, I gained weight. I was a size 9. Now Since I have bulked up, I want to define the muscle. (I lift and do cardio 5 days a week, at the least) ANy suggestions to help me
So do you think the OP will be back?
Maybe rock will show up and tell us where he received his pro card and his chemisty degree. :trink26:

keeper

I wouldnt be surprised if this Rock character hasnt suggested anadrol and tren for her. Next he'll suggest she wear a strap on in the bedroom "just for kicks"

before you know it, he'll want you to kick the crap out of him and call him scum. Perhaps spitting or urinating on him while he wears a bonnet.

This Guy rock dont sit right with me man, he dont sit right with me.
She does that stuff for long, and she won't need a strap-on. It'll be a mini-p, but it'll be there.

(Quit lookin' at me like that.)