Crack for Muscle Gain - AnabolicMinds.com

Crack for Muscle Gain

  1. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Crack for Muscle Gain


    Ran across this looking up Alpha-X

    Crack™ Product Highlights:

    * Unbelievable strength gains
    * Results after just 1 serving
    * Never have a bad workout
    * Delays muscle fatigue
    * Skin tearing pumps
    * Addictive energy
    * Aspartame free
    * Too strong to be legal!

    Suggested use on training days: consume 1-3 scoops with 6-14oz of ice cold water. Wait until content is fully dissolved before drinking. Consume 30-45 minutes prior to activity. DO NOT SHAKE.

    Start with 1 scoop to assess tolerance

    Warning: Crack™ is an extremely potent performance enhancing supplement and is designed for advanced athletes only.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  2. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Ran across this looking up Alpha-X
    i thought for a moment you were talking about something else....
  3. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    ...wait, what?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Stay off the crack, kids.
  5. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    Cracked Out Proprietary Blend 13,972mg
    Creasorb Blend: Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Ethyl Ester. Vasopump Blend: L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Ornithine. Rebuild Blend: L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine. Enduramax Blend: Modified Glucose Polymers, Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Glucoronolactone. Methampheta-Stim Matrix: L-Tyrosine, Methyl-xanthine Anhydrous, Guarana extract (extracted for 1,7-Dimethyl-xanthine), Geranium extract (extracted for 1,3-Dimethyl-amylamine), Guarana, Acacia Rigidula, Choline Bitartrate. Electroplenish Blend: Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate Rapid Absorption Technology: ß-Hydroxytricarballylic acid, Effersoda (Microen-capsulated Sodium-Bicarbonate)
  6. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Cracked Out Proprietary Blend 13,972mg
    Creasorb Blend: Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Ethyl Ester. Vasopump Blend: L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Ornithine. Rebuild Blend: L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine. Enduramax Blend: Modified Glucose Polymers, Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Glucoronolactone. Methampheta-Stim Matrix: L-Tyrosine, Methyl-xanthine Anhydrous, Guarana extract (extracted for 1,7-Dimethyl-xanthine), Geranium extract (extracted for 1,3-Dimethyl-amylamine), Guarana, Acacia Rigidula, Choline Bitartrate. Electroplenish Blend: Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate Rapid Absorption Technology: ß-Hydroxytricarballylic acid, Effersoda (Microen-capsulated Sodium-Bicarbonate)
    This totally made things less funny, and turned it rather tragic. Thanks for killing the joke.
  7. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i thought for a moment you were talking about something else....
    When I saw the ad I though they were talking about something else
    especially with these particular lines.......

    * Results after just 1 serving
    * Delays muscle fatigue
    * Addictive energy
    * Too strong to be legal!
    Start with 1 scoop to assess tolerance

    And this stuff is for sale in the UK.
    And our government cracked down on ephedrine ... lolz
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  8. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    "Buy a bottle and soon you'll be raiding grandma's purse for more Crack money!"
  9. New Member
    stumbledog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Crack?
  10. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    488

    Reputation

    i love crack
  11. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This totally made things less funny, and turned it rather tragic. Thanks for killing the joke.
    fkg retarded. Who makes this horsesh1t?
  12. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    a uk company called revolution nutrition or something like that. they have some other stuff that looks good like a combination of testofen and safed musli and its dosed pretty high. then they have another pslin like product with banaba too i think
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to gain more muscle
    By cg123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:13 AM
  2. Gain muscle, but not fat?
    By someguy1984 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:35 AM
  3. Looking to gain more muscle
    By Beef Pirate in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in