Economic Stimulus Payment
- 11-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Economic Stimulus Payment
Read and have a laugh (or cry), more truth than fiction!
Some time this year, we taxpayers may again receive an Economic Stimulus payment. This is a very exciting program. I'll explain it using the Q and A format:
Q. What is an Economic Stimulus payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.
Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen.
Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
A. Shut up.
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
- If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China.
- If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
- If you purchase a computer, it will go to India.
- If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.
- If you buy a car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
- If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
- If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in America by:
- spending it at yard sales, or
- going to ball games, or
- spending it on prostitutes, or
- beer or
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the US )
Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
- 11-18-2009, 09:19 PM
What if you get paid in Chinese RMB?
In fact, I ordered something offa bodybuilding.com from here and paid for it in RMB. I'm doing all I can to reverse that trade deficit.
- 11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:01 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum PoliticsReplies: 37Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:58 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum PoliticsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:51 PM
- By chlorella in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:32 AM
- By klugman in forum PoliticsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-03-2006, 11:06 PM