Just got a new little buddy

  1. Just got a new little buddy


    How ya'll like it? Taking my CCW class in 2 weeks, put 50 rounds through it thus far and love the little thing. I fired one a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it, even after firing glocks, S&W and springfields. They were fun to shoot, but popping off a few rounds with this gun made my giggle like a school girl.

    For those who can't make out my ****ty cell phone pics, its a PM9 with a laser sight on it. Got it for 550 used
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. Very Nice, Now dont shoot your eye out!

  3. I have my license to carry, and in my state its not even a concealed license, you can wear it in the open if you want, though I don't. Anyway, I take my baby eagle 9mm with me pretty much everywhere, especially with all the shootings these days. Find a good inside the waste belt (IWB) holster. They do a good job of really concealing the fact that you are carrying. Mine is made by Galco and works great.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    I have my license to carry, and in my state its not even a concealed license, you can wear it in the open if you want, though I don't. Anyway, I take my baby eagle 9mm with me pretty much everywhere, especially with all the shootings these days. Find a good inside the waste belt (IWB) holster. They do a good job of really concealing the fact that you are carrying. Mine is made by Galco and works great.
    Yea you can open carry in VA without a permit. Problem is wearing open in a city like richmond you draw a little too much attention to yourself. So until I get my ccw I won't be carrying it. Just doing some plinking.

    oh, and for kicks my mom gave me one of her older guns she had as a kid. .38 derringer lol. Not a good concealed gun but it can still put a big messy hole in something. Her dad gave her a 9mm derringer for protection in case of a breakin. The way he told her to use it was "Get close and aim for the chest. It's not accurate and if you don't hit with your first shot you're ****ed"

  5. Not bad. I had one of my 1911's in my car,...but it got to the point where I was too afraid someone would break into my car and jack it lol. Unfortunately I have had my car broken into plenty of times before.

  6. nice armament.
    I am planning on getting my carrying license for my Glock 9mm.
    And planning to get that Smith and Wesson 8 round revolver.
    Where I live right now though is so crime ridden I have to try not to draw.
    Its like the ghetto of New Orleans.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Not bad. I had one of my 1911's in my car,...but it got to the point where I was too afraid someone would break into my car and jack it lol. Unfortunately I have had my car broken into plenty of times before.
    I keep a 'truck gun' in my car

    its either my keltec PF9, which i carry
    or a ruger p90 that was my first gun.

    either one can be replaced for around $250, so its not the end of the world if it gets stolen. my center bench seat has a storage compartment that is pretty hidden. i had the truck 3 weeks before i found it.. so i feel pretty safe leaving them there.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I keep a 'truck gun' in my car

    its either my keltec PF9, which i carry
    or a ruger p90 that was my first gun.

    either one can be replaced for around $250, so its not the end of the world if it gets stolen. my center bench seat has a storage compartment that is pretty hidden. i had the truck 3 weeks before i found it.. so i feel pretty safe leaving them there.
    lol,... I had an untraceable "throw-away" snubby a little while back for emergencies. Needed some cash, so I sold it. All the rest of my handguns are pretty expensive, 1911's, hk's and a sig, so..... I have yet to go get a cheapo for my car.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my buddy took P-mag with no PCT
    By boost4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:21 PM
  2. Help Me..Help my Buddy...
    By yghetr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:14 PM
  3. My buddy came across this....
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
  4. Please help my buddy!
    By CHAPS in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Log in
Log in