Just got a new little buddy

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
How ya'll like it? Taking my CCW class in 2 weeks, put 50 rounds through it thus far and love the little thing. I fired one a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it, even after firing glocks, S&W and springfields. They were fun to shoot, but popping off a few rounds with this gun made my giggle like a school girl.

For those who can't make out my ****ty cell phone pics, its a PM9 with a laser sight on it. Got it for 550 used :D

Attachments

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice, Now dont shoot your eye out!

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I have my license to carry, and in my state its not even a concealed license, you can wear it in the open if you want, though I don't. Anyway, I take my baby eagle 9mm with me pretty much everywhere, especially with all the shootings these days. Find a good inside the waste belt (IWB) holster. They do a good job of really concealing the fact that you are carrying. Mine is made by Galco and works great.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
I have my license to carry, and in my state its not even a concealed license, you can wear it in the open if you want, though I don't. Anyway, I take my baby eagle 9mm with me pretty much everywhere, especially with all the shootings these days. Find a good inside the waste belt (IWB) holster. They do a good job of really concealing the fact that you are carrying. Mine is made by Galco and works great.
Yea you can open carry in VA without a permit. Problem is wearing open in a city like richmond you draw a little too much attention to yourself. So until I get my ccw I won't be carrying it. Just doing some plinking.

oh, and for kicks my mom gave me one of her older guns she had as a kid. .38 derringer lol. Not a good concealed gun but it can still put a big messy hole in something. Her dad gave her a 9mm derringer for protection in case of a breakin. The way he told her to use it was "Get close and aim for the chest. It's not accurate and if you don't hit with your first shot you're ****ed"

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Not bad. I had one of my 1911's in my car,...but it got to the point where I was too afraid someone would break into my car and jack it lol. Unfortunately I have had my car broken into plenty of times before.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
nice armament.
I am planning on getting my carrying license for my Glock 9mm.
And planning to get that Smith and Wesson 8 round revolver.
Where I live right now though is so crime ridden I have to try not to draw.
Its like the ghetto of New Orleans.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Not bad. I had one of my 1911's in my car,...but it got to the point where I was too afraid someone would break into my car and jack it lol. Unfortunately I have had my car broken into plenty of times before.
I keep a 'truck gun' in my car

its either my keltec PF9, which i carry
or a ruger p90 that was my first gun.

either one can be replaced for around $250, so its not the end of the world if it gets stolen. my center bench seat has a storage compartment that is pretty hidden. i had the truck 3 weeks before i found it.. so i feel pretty safe leaving them there.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I keep a 'truck gun' in my car

its either my keltec PF9, which i carry
or a ruger p90 that was my first gun.

either one can be replaced for around $250, so its not the end of the world if it gets stolen. my center bench seat has a storage compartment that is pretty hidden. i had the truck 3 weeks before i found it.. so i feel pretty safe leaving them there.
lol,... I had an untraceable "throw-away" snubby a little while back for emergencies. Needed some cash, so I sold it. All the rest of my handguns are pretty expensive, 1911's, hk's and a sig, so..... I have yet to go get a cheapo for my car.