COD: MODERN WARFARE 2

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Lets talk about possibly one of the sickest games out right now..... just started playing im lvl8 i think big fan of COD4 and 5.... any ideas with ur weapon/perk setups?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im currently using Famas with red dot... perks are stopping power, commando, and steady aim... secondary handgun (the one u start with) and throwing knives... not cuz i use them often just because the idea is so badass

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Lets get some peoples gamertags!!! We could have a little Anabolic Minds clan!!! Yes, i know, my ideas are the best!

My Gamertag - Jace234

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Lets get some peoples gamertags!!! We could have a little Anabolic Minds clan!!! Yes, i know, my ideas are the best!

My Gamertag - Jace234
good idea on clan. hayabusaisfast is my gamer tag. im digging the tar21 right now with bling(holographic site & noob tube), stopping power and steady aim as perks. as soon as i get dead silent i will go to strictly hardcore search. then i will go to m4 with bling(holographic site & silencer), dead silence and uav jammer as perks. when you suck as much as i do the less they can hear or see you the better off lol

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
good idea on clan. hayabusaisfast is my gamer tag. im digging the tar21 right now with bling(holographic site & noob tube), stopping power and steady aim as perks. as soon as i get dead silent i will go to strictly hardcore search. then i will go to m4 with bling(holographic site & silencer), dead silence and uav jammer as perks. when you suck as much as i do the less they can hear or see you the better off lol
dude tar21 is where its at!!!
My GT is kimmy gibler. I probably won't be on for a couple weeks till I get enough money to buy a new box and the game.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Sick game i think they could of done better with the maps though heres my setup

Level 25

P90
Rapid Fire
Stopping Power Pro
Sleight Of Hands Pro
Scrambler Pro

-or-

Duo P90 aka Akimbo
Rapid Fire
Bling Perk

And so on the duo p90 are sick but inaccurate overall i think the game is pretty sick but the maps are too hectic theres always someone right behind you when your about to kill someone etc.

As for gamertag im changing it soon so i'll wait till i change then post.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Fo sho my gt is bi0 hazurd(zero not capital O) the

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
also i just picked up the scar got slight of hand pro stopping power and commando..... lol love that knife..... and the throwing knives are like my fave equip

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm adding u soon Jace just wanted to make sure it was u

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Shane711 - its my roommates xbox and tag but its usually me on there pwning noobs. i think were up to level 41 possibly higher. add me up brothas, id definitely be down for an Anabolic Minds clan LOL

Just leave my a message letting me know your from the AM forums so i know who im adding!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
GamerTag is: WarcraftJJS

Still lvling. Most of the time I can only play after work and all night on Friday. And sometimes on Sat. Add me up.

Edit:

I just add all of you guys.

BestHomeGym

BestHomeGym

Banned
Awards
Any xbox users out there add me up!

GamerTag: ImuneToHeroin

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
stupid question, but how do you aim properly with the grenade launcher?

BestHomeGym

BestHomeGym

Banned
Awards
omg... that kid is a fukking retard lol that video just might make it to "Tosh.0"

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gamer tag jnewman8
setup
scar-h with red dot
beginning shotgun
marathon pro
cold blooded
ninja

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
u hit the d-pad left... then always aim a bit higher than ur opponent unless ur really close..... But dont be a dork and use the noob tube all the time

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
u hit the d-pad left... then always aim a bit higher than ur opponent unless ur really close..... But dont be a dork and use the noob tube all the time
I only use it for distance kills, even then, only when low on bullets. I just never seem to get it lined up right. I guess I'm just not sure how to use the "crosshair".

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I am so close to the M-16 i can taste it!
BTW: for those of u who like being stealthy this is the best stealth setup
UMP red dot, silenced
Equip: throwing knife
nade: doesnt really matter
PERK 1: Bling pro
PERK 2: Cold Blooded
PERK 3: Ninja

With that setup it is impossible to find u on radar or get killed by enemy chopper or harrier, plus the throwing knife and silencer set up allow u to take out enemy teammates that are close to each other without them noticing.. trust me i got a four kill streak on four guys that were within 3ft of each other by sneaking up on them they never saw what hit them

Good maps for this setup are: Terminal, Rust, Submarine Base etc.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
M16 BABY! i almost already got blue tiger on it... and i just got it yesterday! i dont even have acog on it yet lol

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I love the M4. It was my favorite in Modern Warfare, and now MW2.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I am using UMP right now with reddot but I am switching it up lately, probably gonna start using the M4 shortly.

Tag = KeKeKeZergRush on PS3

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I just started playing multiplayer a bit. I suck. I'm pretty damn good at Halo 3 so I thought I'd have SOME skill in this, but I guess it doesn't work like that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you all play hardcore? That is my fave....but I still play reg team deathmatch time from time

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
If anybody feels like playing with me on Live my Gamertag is: LIL B0Y KISS3R

The O in "B0Y" is a zero. I know it's offensive, but it's a huge inside joke. Plus, Microsoft makes/lets me change my Gamertag every 2 weeks or so. It also makes for some fun conversations.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
k... so anyway other than the fact that it makes u sound like a pedo bear lol ill add u soon

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
My gamertag is KIMMY GIBLER 1 add me!! I'm on xbox360 :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know I will have this on Christmas as I know I am getting the Modern Warfare 2 XBOX 360 console. 250gb baby!

I am excited if you have not noticed. :veryhappy:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I will have this on Christmas as I know I am getting the Modern Warfare 2 XBOX 360 console. 250gb baby!

I am excited if you have not noticed. :veryhappy:
I was the biggest Xbox 360 advocate for the longest time, but my customer service experience with microsoft changed everything. They d*cked me around for almost 4 months when my system broke; twice the system they sent to replace it also broke in 1-2 days.

They finally sent me a brand new system because of the stink I made, but by that point I was already fed up and bought a PS3. I've never looked back, and I LOVE my ps3 now.

The xbox live interface is tops, though.

TheGunslinger

Awards
Gtag: thegunsiinger83 (two x i) in the middle.

Just about to hit 3rd prest.

Set ups vary depending on games im playing, im usually on search and destroy with my riot shield.

K:D is around 2.0 atm, had a few nukes but I really dont see the point in them apart from getting the titles.

Any word on map packs etc?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was the biggest Xbox 360 advocate for the longest time, but my customer service experience with microsoft changed everything. They d*cked me around for almost 4 months when my system broke; twice the system they sent to replace it also broke in 1-2 days.

They finally sent me a brand new system because of the stink I made, but by that point I was already fed up and bought a PS3. I've never looked back, and I LOVE my ps3 now.

The xbox live interface is tops, though.
I have heard that from a few people. I have also heard the exact opposite from quite a few.

Not really much of a difference, just as long as you're happy. :)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
how do u guys balance COD, BBing, Work, and freinds cuz ive totally lost my pattern.... when i workout i cant play on my off days from working out i have work then chores then hanging out with friends... the only time i ever play anymore is weekends and since i havent played during the week i suck so bad i stop playing after a few matches... i need help with organization... p.s this is not something i wanna lose slpeep over i wont go to bed late cuz of work the next day lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I workout every early in the morning. This helps me get it in and out of the way. I then have school and work. Still gives plenty of time to do some gaming. I really only hang out with friends some on the weekends. Even then, they come over and game with me. lol.

It can be tough to balance out everything when your body is at a higher priority than many others. I do understand that bro.

Southrn

Awards
My gamertag is SldierofFortune, I'm usually on in the evening so if anyone is up for a game add me.