The DC sniper is officially DEAD

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
This coward killed women and children with no discretion. My only complaint it that it took so long to run the ropes of our justice system to get to this end point. He actually tried appealing, and asked for clemency from the governor.
Rest in Sh*t John Muhammad

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good riddance. Hopefully, the muslim who murdered all of those soldiers at Ft. Hood will be right behind him.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I was wandering about that case as well. He'll have to be tried by the military unfortunatley, instead of Texas. Texas would most definitely put him down, I just hope the military does the same. They use lethal injection in the armed forces. Too bad its not a firing squad.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wandering about that case as well. He'll have to be tried by the military unfortunatley, instead of Texas. Texas would most definitely put him down, I just hope the military does the same. They use lethal injection in the armed forces. Too bad its not a firing squad.
**** THAT... I would rather see a pack of rabid badgers feasting on his breathing carcass for my brothers in arms.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I'm definitely down for whatever would take the longest and be the most painful. These cowards piss me off beyond belief. It also greatly aggravates me that there are people in this country that protest if a mass murderer is put to death in any manner less than peaceful. WTF

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely down for whatever would take the longest and be the most painful. These cowards piss me off beyond belief. It also greatly aggravates me that there are people in this country that protest if a mass murderer is put to death in any manner less than peaceful. WTF
Reminds me of this piece of ****: http://learfield.typepad.com/deathrow/inmate_clemons.html

He got a stay of execution because Danny Glover's piece of **** ass came to St. Louis rallying to not execute him. The guy confessed to the murders and bottom dwellers like Danny Glover is still rallying around him.

Funny that just days later Danny Glover didn't show up for this guy http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2009/05/20/missouri-prepares-first-execution-2005/

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
I dont think the military has executed someone since 1961. Might be a good time to start again.

And what is it with calling this guy a suspected shooter? I get being all PC and such, but really? REALLY? Try telling the families of the victims that you have a suspected shooter, even with video and witnesses.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
**** THAT... I would rather see a pack of rabid badgers feasting on his breathing carcass for my brothers in arms.
Yes!....I have a cousin down in the DC area when this happened...she was freakin terrified to step out the house with her baby at the time...should of gave him a really, really slow painful death...

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
What the hell is up with Danny Glover? He really needs to find something else to bide his time with other than sticking up for confessed murderers. I liked how in your second link it took 15 years for the A hole to be put to death.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is up with Danny Glover? He really needs to find something else to bide his time with other than sticking up for confessed murderers. I liked how in your second link it took 15 years for the A hole to be put to death.
Thats the way it always is. There is a statistic like the average time on death row is upwards of 20 years.

I say **** it, gimmie a box of ammo and a conviction by a jury of his peers and we can have this done in 15 minutes. I already got the rifle :D

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Thats the way it always is. There is a statistic like the average time on death row is upwards of 20 years.

I say **** it, gimmie a box of ammo and a conviction by a jury of his peers and we can have this done in 15 minutes. I already got the rifle :D
If only things were that easy...

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I lived right near DC when this was happening. Pretty scary time. Glad this piece of garbage is gone. Ironic thing is, I have to debate against the death penalty in my public speaking class in 2 weeks.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I lived right near DC when this was happening. Pretty scary time. Glad this piece of garbage is gone. Ironic thing is, I have to debate against the death penalty in my public speaking class in 2 weeks.
:lmao:

It really is sad that families have to wait that long to receive justice for the murder of a loved one.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was laughable that for the first week or so after this happened that the media was reporting possible motives, such as "secondary trauma" or stress over being deployed to Iraq. I think that even the most liberal among us could see the name, Nidal Malik Hassan, and know exactly what info would be forthcoming out shortly regarding the motive.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
It always takes an incident like this for policy change. Now the military will act (hopefully) on situations where individuals seem like their best interests might not lay with them. This will probably turn into Muslims protesting that they are being stereotyped, which does suck for non-radical Muslims, but what the hell do you expect after something like this.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I dunno every time he stops professing the virtues of child rapists and mass murders he tours the world telling everyone what an awful place America is. Prolly be better of if he just stayed here and behaved poorly.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the military has executed someone since 1961. Might be a good time to start again.

And what is it with calling this guy a suspected shooter? I get being all PC and such, but really? REALLY? Try telling the families of the victims that you have a suspected shooter, even with video and witnesses.
In fairness, some Mommy tried really hard to kill him after he allegedly shot her. My question is why did the paramedics go out of their way....

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Re: the Ay-rab solider killing piece of garbage

Was watching Glenn beck yesterday and they showed a clip of Obamas response to the shooting....First he (Obama) addresses native american rights and then he's like "oh and some of you may of heard about what happened in texas..."

What a f*ckin douchebag american hating piece of crap he is.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of this piece of ****: http://learfield.typepad.com/deathrow/inmate_clemons.html

He got a stay of execution because Danny Glover's piece of **** ass came to St. Louis rallying to not execute him. The guy confessed to the murders and bottom dwellers like Danny Glover is still rallying around him.

Funny that just days later Danny Glover didn't show up for this guy http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2009/05/20/missouri-prepares-first-execution-2005/
That first one was really messed up.
They showed the documentary on American Justice or a similar show.
They should have executed that chump as soon as he was convicted.