Want to show off your tat?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I know some of you guys probably have some pretty sweet tats. Thought we could get some pics going to see what kind of originality is out there.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
If I get my post count up which I'm trying to do right now I'll be able to show pics of my full sleeve.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
How does no one here have an awesome tat? I mean I don't have one but that's besides the point.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
I DO! I just don't have enough posts to post a pic yet :(

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Pretty cool, man. Almost connects straight into that shirt you are wearing from the bit that I see heh.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
lol, I'm not refering to Inarius' pic, just in general. I admit, some are awesome in detail and artistry, I just don't like tats.
What is it about tattoos that you don't like exactly? Just curious...

jim623

What is it about tattoos that you don't like exactly? Just curious...
The defacing of the human body. Art should be hung on the wall. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people with tats or that want to get tats. JMO.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Just wanted to see if your reason was different from others I've heard. Some people see it as defacing. Others see it as art. So long as it shows unique style, or something meaningful I like them. I find it easy to see a bad tattoo or some random tattoo without meaning as something destructive.

jim623

Just wanted to see if your reason was different from others I've heard. Some people see it as defacing. Others see it as art. So long as it shows unique style, or something meaningful I like them. I find it easy to see a bad tattoo or some random tattoo without meaning as something destructive.
I came really close to getting the USAF eagle on my shoulder years ago. Even went to the palor, but back out at the last minute. It's permanent.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
What does it look like with the lights on? A normal tattoo or is it invisible till under a blacklight?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty much invisible. its still fairly fresh, so its a little raised still, but fading. its lightly yellow, but you don't notice it in most light. Next is this

done in negative on my neck with a true no pigment UV ink. so it will be 100% invisible once its healed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the scorpion? well, i'm a scorpio atrologically, plus higher up on that arm is a stargate anubis guard so the scorpion was done egyptian-ish

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pretty much invisible. its still fairly fresh, so its a little raised still, but fading. its lightly yellow, but you don't notice it in most light. Next is this

done in negative on my neck with a true no pigment UV ink. so it will be 100% invisible once its healed
easy im curious about this ink? whats it called? the one on your arm is sick! i would love to have something like that but i want to have a job more. You have the solution! you can only see that thing at the club or something huh?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
as you have put on all this size recently has it shown in any of your tats?

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Pretty badace that its nearly invisible not in the black light.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get my buddy thats black to get a crazy white tribal on one of his arms that I've designed. He's real dark skinned, I think it would look sic.

I've been designing mine for years now. Never satisfied:(

And Easy-the tats are sick

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as you have put on all this size recently has it shown in any of your tats?
not really. you have to remember that I really haven't put on much actual size :D I mean a few of them are from when I was fatter anyhow, so more i've stayed around same size just redistributing muscle:fat ratio. Like my chest is around 44.5 now but its been as high as maybe 45.5 when I was at my fattest, and maybe 42.5 on the low end during one of the earlier cut phases.

And even if I gained 2 inches on the bi/tri, figure a bit of the gain would be in areas where there isn't any ink, and of the 15.5 inch they are now the tattoos only are 3-3.5 inches across so would probably only widen then 1/4 inch or so