• Established
I heard it was the guy who was taking havoc for 5 months straight

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a terrible tragedy . . .

Edit: just heard on the news there was more than one shooter involved.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
He was a damn psychiatrist, how more ironic can you get.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
RIP to all those of our Army brothers who died. These guys were on the way out the door to Iraq to relieve some of us out here. That coward of a major flipped out because they were MAKING him deploy to Iraq. The guy had never been here, or deployed anywhere else for that matter. Tragedy for those who lost today..., but let's honor those who DO serve their country courageously.
AG

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
RIP to all those of our Army brothers who died. These guys were on the way out the door to Iraq to relieve some of us out here. That coward of a major flipped out because they were MAKING him deploy to Iraq. The guy had never been here, or deployed anywhere else for that matter. Tragedy for those who lost today..., but let's honor those who DO serve their country courageously.
AG
I second that, I hope this guy pulls throuh so they can hang him. It is Texas after all.
Semper Fi

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
I work for a VA hospital and 3/4 of our doctors are middle eastern. So this especially scares me. It is too bad that the shooter survived.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AG
You must have only read the NY Times then. Unbiased news outlets are reporting the suspect shouted a jihadist statement prior to firing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/nation_world/20091106_ap_fthoodsuspectreportedlyshoutedallahuakbar.html

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think his statement was pretty neutral. If you want to drag your own political biases into this tragedy, do it on some other board. News on this is slowly trickling in so I don't see the need to bash someone based on what they heard.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think his statement was pretty neutral. If you want to drag your own political biases into this tragedy, do it on some other board. News on this is slowly trickling in so I don't see the need to bash someone based on what they heard.
WTF? I didn't bash him or anything... I simply stated a fact, if my link is unwarranted here, then please delete it. I have brothers in arms at that facility, so it hits home more than you realize. Me and Army Guy have had conversations on this board and meet eye to eye on quite a bit.

No where was I trying to be an ass.

Never mind, I am out.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
WTF? I didn't bash him or anything... I simply stated a fact, if my link is unwarranted here, then please delete it. I have brothers in arms at that facility, so it hits home more than you realize. Me and Army Guy have had conversations on this board and meet eye to eye on quite a bit.

No where was I trying to be an ass.

Never mind, I am out.
It's all good bro! :cheers: What I posted was in the middle you the night US time, and being over here in Iraq, we seldom get correct news coverage usually MSNBC, which is the worse news outlet ever). Reading the reports today one thing is for sure, I still believe he was and is a coward. His family, cousin I believe, stated he didn't want to deploy. At the time that was the only thing I had heard. Bottom line, anyone that takes loaded weapons into a building with innocent people and openfires to me this = coward. I watched the news coverage sitting at a table of Iraqis, and they apologized over and over again if this guy tried using Islam as his venue for these attacks.
hope he enjoys the boys in the Texas prisons... I hear they love guys that kill military dudes. :twak:
AG

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
this crap set american/arab relations wayyy back.

ID hate to be serving right now and have an islamic name. that would suck to the Nth degree.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
He was a damn psychiatrist, how more ironic can you get.
Not very, How many doctors out there are over weight and don't seem to listen to advice they give to many on a daily basis. They are often too busy taking care of others to take care of themselves. You think about it. You listen to others problems all day long.. that's enough to make you nuts. That will emotionally and mentally drain you. I don't know how they do it. He has no excuse however. Before he got to this point he must of said to himself what he was thinking wasn't rational yet he didn't get help. He should of got help and he didn't. He let himself become that monster.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more that the leftist journalists try to cover this crap up, the more gets revealed. Apparently this guy was on DOJ "radar" yet they decided he wasn't worth worrying about. The fact of the matter is that the current administration is more worried about protecting the feelings of Muslims that they've forgotten how to protect our own citizens.

It's funny how Obama said that we need to act with caution and not rush to conclusions. It seemed quite easy for him to rush to a conclusion on Crowley, and the Boston police that acted "stupidly" without first receiving all the facts.

This guy was a whack-job, and plenty of people knew it. This is what happens when you put political correctness in front of safety.