Newb here...

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello all! I am fairly new to the boards, and I would like to introduce myself. I'm Bill :D I have been bodybuilding for about ten years now, on and off. I eat, sleep and train like a well-oiled machine! When I make a diet plan I stick to it, same goes for training.

So what's next for me, well I would like to run another quality PH. So far I have only run one complete cycle with some success. I went with 1-Andro Rx with NOW Adam and Vitex, as well as fish oil for supporting supps. I went with Nolva, AI's PCS and Anadraulic State for PCT. I gained a significant amount of weight, but lately I have been "flattening out".

This is what I am planning as of now: ...Tri-City Halo-D@50mg weeks 1&2, and 75mg weeks 3-6. AI CS on cycle, and Clomid and Testapril(Chem33) for PCT. When I run out of CS I have Purus Organ Shield.For my MV I will go with AI Essentials+Joint Complex this round. I will also incorporate fish oil and Taurine into the mix-maybe some cranberry extract. I'll use some creatine on cycle, but I prefer to save it for PCT. Sound safe? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Once the stack is completely put together I will log it here and post a link in this thread.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hello all! I am fairly new to the boards, and I would like to introduce myself. I'm Bill :D I have been bodybuilding for about ten years now, on and off. I eat, sleep and train like a well-oiled machine! When I make a diet plan I stick to it, same goes for training.

So what's next for me, well I would like to run another quality PH. So far I have only run one complete cycle with some success. I went with 1-Andro Rx with NOW Adam and Vitex, as well as fish oil for supporting supps. I went with Nolva, AI's PCS and s Anadraulic State. I gained a significant amount of weight, but lately I have been "flattening out".

This is what I am planning as of now: ...Tri-City Halo-D@50mg weeks 1&2, and 75mg weeks 3-6. AI CS on cycle, and Clomid and Testapril(Chem33) for PCT. When I run out of CS I have Purus Organ Shield.For my MV I will go with AI Essentials+Joint Formula this round. I will also incorporate fish oil and Taurine into the mix-maybe some cranberry extract. I'll use some creatine on cycle, but I prefer to save it for PCT. Sound safe? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Once the stack is completely put together I will log it here and post a link in this thread.
welcome. tri-city halo-d is what? a halodrol-25 clone? sounds like it. if so then you'll be fine

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome. tri-city halo-d is what? a halodrol-25 clone? sounds like it. if so then you'll be fine
thanks lennox:D yeah, it's halodrol-so it looks good to you? plenty of support and PCT right?
BTW, ever hear of Chem33? They are supplying my PCT(Testapril) and I was curious to find out what other people thought of them.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thanks lennox:D yeah, it's halodrol-so it looks good to you? plenty of support and PCT right?
BTW, ever hear of Chem33? They are supplying my PCT(Testapril) and I was curious to find out what other people thought of them.
never heard of it. you'll really only need nolva or you could even go OTC for PCT.