Awards
  • Established

ooooohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course no Randy savage is complete without a fight with the hulk

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odt8seznAQw"]YouTube- Hulk Hogan And Randy Savage Bar Fight[/ame]

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

That is GREAT! When I was looking at the pic I though hmmmm that looks like that house is in upstate NY at the guys parents house. Then I looked over at where your from and your age, my suspicions are correct I think?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yes you're correct lol, how does a house look like its in upstate new york though? :p

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I know it does sound strange lol But as soon as I saw the pic it reminded me of when I lived up there.
It has the usual dark colored furniture, lower ceilings, dark window trim etc.

As to who owns the house I figured a 20 year old guy would choose diff furniture

I am sure it is the same in other parts of the NE USA but so it was lucky guess.

Brings back good memories. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time :)

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hahah what if i just got grandmothers hammy down coffee table!?!! What part did you live in man? I'm over in dutchess county, yeah it was real awesome, we're keeping halloween themed from now on..mortal kombat next year, but a real detailed one, im OCD when it comes to drunken laughter lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WHOA Dutches county to us upstaters you live in THE city lol

I was way up around Roch and Buff. You gotta drink a little to keep your sanity and stay warm in the winter. :)

You guys are REALLY elaborate with your costumes. We used to just go into Good Will and pick out some stuff lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao I love it. Best "pro" wrestling match I have ever seen.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Is it me or does Sting there look like he is made of wax? But awesome costumes. The best costumes are the ones you can really get into role playing/getting drunk with.

That was funny as hell! Mortal Kombat should be fun.
A friend of mine went as Guile from Street Fighter this year...had like 6+ inches of spiked blonde hair, had some combs, the outfit the works. Sadly we couldn't find a Bison to start a fight with. There was supposed to be a Ryu and Chun Li but they didn't show up to the party.