Don't you hate it when.....

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
When you cook your pasta the night before, get caught up in something else, and completely over cook the noodles until they are pure mush and are stuck having to eat them the next day....

Post up your own little stories! This is my rant for the day!

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Good **** right there hommie!

Well I will say today turned out to be a great day at the gym, finally blew through my platue on my incline bench and really turned up the heat on my leg press and upright rows!

Ohh yeah update to my food for today, I said F that and am just cooking 5 lbs of mashed potatoes (skin on) and going to have 2 lbs of chicken fajita to go with it!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when I cook pasta, and underestimate how much it will expand.
lolz.
The 'baby' pot you have.
Man you need some larger cookware.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
lolz.
The 'baby' pot you have.
Twas the only one that was clean. Remember, I just recently graduated from college lol.

The pasta was still delicious, even after the hilarity ensued.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Iv been doing a lot of bulk foods for the week(Brown potatoes, ground beef)..they never end up tasting good tho..Anybody actually have a good Recipe so I can stop wasting my money on B.S dinners

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
speaking of potatos,
reheated mine in a mircowave, forgetting to vent it, say the least was cleaning my mircowave out for about 30 mins.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Twas the only one that was clean. Remember, I just recently graduated from college lol.

The pasta was still delicious, even after the hilarity ensued.
lolz.
I remember those days.
Fresh out of school and barely a dime to your name.

But at least the pasta was great... thats a WIN.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Iv been doing a lot of bulk foods for the week(Brown potatoes, ground beef)..they never end up tasting good tho..Anybody actually have a good Recipe so I can stop wasting my money on B.S dinners
For ground beef, go buy some cambells soup cans. Cream of shrimp, potatoes, mushroom, ect. Fry some ground beef in a pan, make some pasta, then toss the pasta into the pan.

Empty one can of cambells soup in, add a can of water or milk to it (reduces the saltiness of the condensed soup) and boil off the water until the 'soup' is the consistency of the sauce you want.

Then toss it in a big bowl, maybe toss some cheese on top, and grub out. My personal fav is the cream of potato or the cheddar cheese one.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Dont u hate it when u walk outside and a giraffe kicks u in the nuts?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Dont u hate it when u walk outside and a giraffe kicks u in the nuts?
Happens to me way to much to say..... Dont you hate when your sleeping and your not quite asleep and your like daydreaming/dreaming and your body part does exactly what happens in your dream like you feel like your falling of a curb and your leg twitches and wakes you up.

Happened to me last night it was unpleasant.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Just keep experimenting and trying. Cooking takes practice and eventually your food will start to taste good and you can feel confident feeding it to other people. In the meantime, you can do what I used to do and just douse everything in Tabasco sauce.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Boiling chicken for the week,.. fell asleep watching a movie on the couch, only to wake up, smoke in the kitchen,.... only to find the water in the pot had boiled out, the bottom of the pot is black and the chicken is toast.

yea,.. that happened to me.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
When my oatmeal boils over in the microwave. It doesn't make a huge mess but for some reason I get PISSED. I will break sh*t.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you cook your pasta the night before, get caught up in something else, and completely over cook the noodles until they are pure mush and are stuck having to eat them the next day....

Post up your own little stories! This is my rant for the day!
I have actually done this more times than you can imagine.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lolz.
The 'baby' pot you have.
LOL ditto! lol, baby pot....taking the idea of many small meals a day quite literally seriously i see...

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Boiling chicken for the week,.. fell asleep watching a movie on the couch, only to wake up, smoke in the kitchen,.... only to find the water in the pot had boiled out, the bottom of the pot is black and the chicken is toast.

yea,.. that happened to me.
I did that with eggs.

Except I woke up to POW as the eggs exploded. Yolk and egg white on the wall, ceiling... oi.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
dont u hate it when.... u try to avoid the girraffe and go out the backdoor and a snake bites u in the nuts?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont u hate it when.... u try to avoid the girraffe and go out the backdoor and a snake bites u in the nuts?
haha! What the heck!?! I can honestly say that I have never even been close to having that happen to me.

Bige410

Awards
I hate when it says I need 7 posts before I can send a PM! O well, I should be good now thanks to this post!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate when it says I need 7 posts before I can send a PM! O well, I should be good now thanks to this post!
There you go! Way to be constructive! :veryhappy:

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
haha! What the heck!?! I can honestly say that I have never even been close to having that happen to me.
how has that never happened to u? have u ever tried avoiding the giraffe? one time i tried wearing a cup.... the giraffe kicked me in the chest and removed my cup then the snake bit me in the nuts

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how has that never happened to u? have u ever tried avoiding the giraffe? one time i tried wearing a cup.... the giraffe kicked me in the chest and removed my cup then the snake bit me in the nuts
I have never tried to avoid the Giraffe. I have decided to become united with them and love among them.

My nuts are in great condition due to this decision.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
that giraffe is a two timer.... wear a cup dude

Aaron909

Awards
Dont you hate when your sleeping and your not quite asleep and your like daydreaming/dreaming and your body part does exactly what happens in your dream like you feel like your falling of a curb and your leg twitches and wakes you up.

Happened to me last night it was unpleasant.
I swear that happens to me every damn nighttt, it sucks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Don't you hate it when..... you do a heavy squat day, and tear your legs up so bad you can't walk the next day, and inevitably a gay man mistakes you for one of them....

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Don't you hate it when..... you do a heavy squat day, and tear your legs up so bad you can't walk the next day, and inevitably a gay man mistakes you for one of them....
Hahaha that's how my day has been. My hammys and quads are absolutely killing me today so I'm walking around all fairy-like. Had to go to the police academy to fill out some paper work today. Hopefully they didn't get the wrong impression.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Don't you hate it when you reach under your car seat and accidentally pop open a used shaker bottle that hasn't been opened in a year. You then struggle for breath and almost cause a traffic accident.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
when you have to work over-time on a new year's eve !

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
dont you hate it when you going to the bathroom and its pretty bad, only to find that theres no toliet paper >!

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Dont u hate it when... ur cat has a hairball and it ended up not being a hairball? ur cat just got to ur g.i joes?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
dont u hate it when u fart on the couch silently but the vibration gives u away?

Shane0Mac

Awards
dont you hate it when your pants split when doing squats?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I used to have the giraffe problem too.

Then I raped a horse in front of the giraffe while shooting him dirty looks saying "you're next" and then he knew what was what.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Dont u hate it when u get a baby stuck in ur jell-o

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Dont u hate it when u when you dream your GF is licking your coin purse. The you wake up and it's the dog?

I just let the dog finish, lick up my mess and fall back to bed :silly: