America’s European arrogance in alphabetical order

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne , France .. A total of 2289 of our military dead.

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium . A total of 5329 of our dead.

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France . A total of 4410 of our military dead. Excuse us.

4. Brookwood , England American Cemetery. A total of 468 of our dead.

5. Cambridge , England . 3812 of our military dead.

6. Epinal , France American Cemetery. A total of 5525 of our Military dead..

7. Flanders Field , Belgium . A total of 368 of our military.

8. Florence , Italy . A total of 4402 of our military dead.

9. Henri-Chapelle , Belgium . A total of 7992 of our military dead.

10. Lorraine , France . A total of 10,489 of our military dead.

11. Luxembourg , Luxembourg . A total of 5076 of our military dead.

12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14246 of our military dead.

13. Netherlands , Netherlands . A total of 8301 of our military dead.

14. Normandy , France . A total of 9387 of our military dead.

15. Oise-Aisne , France . A total of 6012 of our military dead.

16. Rhone , France . A total of 861 of our military dead.

17. Sicily , Italy . A total of 7861 of our military dead.

18. Somme , France . A total of 1844 of our military dead.

19. St. Mihiel , France . A total of 4153 of our military dead.

20. Suresnes , France . a total of 1541 of our military dead.

Apologize to no one.

Remind those of our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership.

If I added correctly the count is 104,366 dead.

And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!

HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES??

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE...BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few died during the civil war but the numbers are few in comparison.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The French, especially, have never forgiven us for their liberation. They are the most arrogant of all. Ironically, they have the least reason to be arrogant. They should, by all means consider themselves Americans before French. Their flag should have a miniature USA flag in the top corner. Talk about a society with absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Amen. The **** going on these days is disgusting. Apologize for nothing!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
France also had a huge role in the US winning the was against Britain. This always seems to be minimized.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. That one is taking place as we speak. We could learn a lot from the E.Germans about how to win that war.
I'm not really disputing the arguement. If someone did actually invade the US, we have a long memory and know who had our backs in WW2. Those fkg Limey Brits left us high and dry, the Yanks effectively halted the Yellow Peril's southward advance.

New Zealand has 4m people and 40m sheep - fighting and fkg is what we're all about :laugh:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's 10:1! That's got to be a DRSE paradise. Never a lonely moment in NZ I reckon.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is proof you two can turn any thread into a DRSE-sheep-f#cking thread. :lol:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's a win-win for inter-species relations RR . . . :thumbsup:

btw, there are some classic vids posted up in the home office ;)

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:werd: Unfortunately, the great firewall is between me nearly all vids. We can't be watching counter-revolutionary material over here. :zx11pissed:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
:werd: Unfortunately, the great firewall is between me nearly all vids. We can't be watching counter-revolutionary material over here. :zx11pissed:
I was going to recommend a Windows Admin cracker proggy...
lolz...
but I am sure you want to keep your job.

Seriously, if any nation does invade the US, its going to be a very bloody fracking war.
Because some of us who arent in the military can fight and are good with weapons and are not having that mess.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and recommend. No once here cares if I circumvent the great firewall. I don't know how they do it, but it's just about impossible to get around it. I haven't found a single proxy that would get around it and I've tried a bunch.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and recommend. No once here cares if I circumvent the great firewall. I don't know how they do it, but it's just about impossible to get around it. I haven't found a single proxy that would get around it and I've tried a bunch.
Do you use linux? I know of 2 or 3 ways to get around the firewall, but two of the ways involve using tor :p The third is through a program called circumvent, but requires the use of a computer outside the firewall.

It basically creates a VPN between you and the computer, and you surf through the computer. Like a proxy. Tor is similar but uses lots of computers instead of just one VPN or ip to transfer information.

If you have linux, just type 'sudo apt-get install tor' for ubuntu type distros or 'sudo yum install tor' for fedora type distros.

If you don't, go here: http://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en

Tor does not encrypt traffic, as it send traffic through lots of computers at once. So I would keep your sheep f*cking googling to a minimum.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, thanx Dub! Weren't we just talking about those cheese-eating surrender monkeys a few posts up ^?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you use linux? I know of 2 or 3 ways to get around the firewall, but two of the ways involve using tor :p The third is through a program called circumvent, but requires the use of a computer outside the firewall.

It basically creates a VPN between you and the computer, and you surf through the computer. Like a proxy. Tor is similar but uses lots of computers instead of just one VPN or ip to transfer information.

If you have linux, just type 'sudo apt-get install tor' for ubuntu type distros or 'sudo yum install tor' for fedora type distros.

If you don't, go here: http://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en

Tor does not encrypt traffic, as it send traffic through lots of computers at once. So I would keep your sheep f*cking googling to a minimum.
Thanks for the info! I'll get right on it! :cheers: :paranoid: