You know what feels good?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%

You know what feels good?

Seeing someone you haven't seen in a few months and them saying how jacked you've got!

That happened twice today to me.

I say a buddy I hadn't seen in about six months...he saw me and the first thing he said was "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymn you got big boy!"

A few hours later I took my wifes car to our mechanic. He just worked on my car in August...two months ago. The first thing he said was "You'r getting huge!" as he flexed his arms.

Things like that make it worthwhile....I see myself and my wife sees me everyday, but someone that doesn't see you often commenting on your great condition makes it feel worthwhile.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

I was thinking jerking off feels pretty good.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%

I like when people ask me what I am on, especially when I'm not on anything.
    •   

4. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
    I like when people ask me what I am on, especially when I'm not on anything.
    Or when people give you the thumps up when you are getting rdy to hit a big heavy set or simply resting.

I was hitting my last set of heavy rest pause shrugs yesterday and this young guy walks up and pops me on the shoulder like i knew him, while I had my headphones on, mentally prepping for the last set. I was thinking he was gonna ask me when i would be done, but he congratulated me on the big weight, shook my hand, and then asked for some tips later on, after I get done working out. It actually felt really good.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I for one, don't like it when people ask me what I'm on. I have to smile and say "oh just protien and creatine."

Aside from that, it does feel good when you're about to hit a heavy set of BP or squats and a group of guys gather around to watch. That happens A LOT here in China. I had 3 plates on for a set of incline BP the other day and there must have been at least a dozen guys gathering to watch. I got several thumbs up afterwards. That's definitely not something you see everyday at a gym in China. Very few guys here can even BP with two plates.

JO left handed feels pretty good also btw.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

I ran into a high school jock that used to give me a hard time. I was never really picked on but I also never got along with some of the jocks. This guy recognized me and brought up some past situations. To make a long story short he said "remember when some of the guys used to mess with you, I bet they won't **** with you now." Complimenting on my size. It felt good but at the same time I wanted to bash his head in because I've always disliked this guy. Thinking to myself, yea your one of those douche bags.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You shoulda gone ahead and kicked him in the groin. He already acknowledged that he'd be afraid to fukk with you anyway. Just my 2ccs.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    I ran into a high school jock that used to give me a hard time. I was never really picked on but I also never got along with some of the jocks. This guy recognized me and brought up some past situations. To make a long story short he said "remember when some of the guys used to mess with you, I bet they won't **** with you now." Complimenting on my size. It felt good but at the same time I wanted to bash his head in because I've always disliked this guy. Thinking to myself, yea your one of those douche bags.
    Shoulda smacked him; that's not as great a compliment as he thinks.

So what, you have no redeeming qualities that keep you from getting your ass beat but your size?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Victicrat (Damn it feels good to be a victim)
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:21 PM
  2. Newb who feels a bit taken
    By Whatisnormal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. Ah, it feels good to look back and laugh
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:18 AM
  4. It feels like Christmas.