Curt, tell us about Cuba
- 01-21-2003, 01:45 PM
- 01-21-2003, 01:55 PM
Cuba was very cool. The wether was hot . The people there wait on you hand and foot. It was awsome. I will never travel for less than 1 week though... Too short. I did like my physique there.. hehehe. Still not as good as i would like. This summer will be a different story.. I also went Scuba diving and that wa the coolest thing I have ever done. All around Cuba is a coral reef. Even the snorkling is awsome. i would definately recomend it to anyone.. Talk to ya..
01-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Curt failed to mention the point of the trip was to supply Castro and his army with bottles of 1-Test....... another Canadian plot against America...
01-21-2003, 02:38 PM
Hey YJ. heheheheh. Nice one. Now the word is out.. By the way NONE OF YOUR SIG'S WORK...... Talk to ya..
01-21-2003, 02:56 PM
01-21-2003, 02:57 PM
01-21-2003, 03:08 PM
01-21-2003, 03:12 PM
01-21-2003, 03:13 PM
01-21-2003, 03:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2013, 03:43 PM
- By freezito in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:56 AM
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:10 PM
- By Puzzle in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:42 PM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:02 PM