Scammer

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know I posted this in a few threads, some of which had been deleted. But I feel I need to let the bro's on this board know about this joke who thinks he can scam others here on AM.

HauseKat, BodyBuilding2Live, Jeffy-P, and Jacked-Mo-Fo are all the same person. This guy is giving advice in the Steroid section with having no knowledge to begin with. He responds to his own threads under his aliases and in one thread, totally disrespected a Mod...MattD to be specific.

I don't usually get a "hard-on" for shitbags like this, but this scrub has gone beyond his boundaries. He is also starting a website selling himself as a certified personal trainer. http://www.princejeffrey.com/ There's the link. He had just recently asked other for advice on how to become a CPT.

After seeing his posts, and similarities in them, I was able to call this guy out. His alias Jacked-Mo-Fo has already been banned.

Maybe I'm making too big of a deal out of this. I am in the middle of a cycle, and my test levels are high. Grrrr! I just want to break this chicken's neck.

If you have visited the pics section here, then you will remember his pics... http://forum.anabolicminds.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13621

Anyways...this girl has nothing coming in my book :shoot:

I am all for beginning a one-time or yearly charge to become a member of this board to help keep mary's like this guy out of here.

Later all. ;)

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Dude, that's too funny. maybe he should think of changing his style up a bit if he's going to have split personalities. I called him out on posting the same crap twice the other day and the dude flies off the handle on me and the thread was deleted before I could reply. Glad I'm not the only one to notice this. Nice call, cuffs.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for bring it to our attention Cuffs.. I am looking into it

smike319

Awards
What a punk! If all of this is true, then kick this MthrFckr outta here! :mad:

smike319

Awards
Ok I just happened to notice all of the replies from the different alias's (sp?) this guy has. Your right Cuff's he is a f@#ing retard. You can tell by the way he composes his responses. It's the same mentally challenged loser!
Alright better now, just had to let out a little aggression, although I probably would have been better served letting it out at the gym.
Oh well it felt good anyway.

serengo

Awards
Heh, on his website he charges what his advice is worth at least....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Heh, on his website he charges what his advice is worth at least....
Further proof of his stupidity, but I'm sure his advise can't be worth much. LOL, he also advises on sex and steroids.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And I helped him make a workout routine... This is definitely something to really look into.

ManBeast

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have responded to some of this idiot's posts. He is definitely knowledge-deprived on all this stuff.

Get him out of here, I don't think the board needs any 18 year old wannabe gangsters.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
thank you detective Cuffs!!
I picked up on this kids crap too...no need for that girl's BS to be on our boards

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha yea. He actually posted his pics in the PICS section (nothing worth looking at), but as soon as Sifu and I responded, he deleted the thread. He talks about how much studying he does and how knowledgable he is and then goes on to say hes using M 1,4 with 6-OXO for PCT. 6-OXO for a product that converts to D-bol!! He'll post something and then when somebody says something he doesn't like, he deletes the whole thread....probably some punk who found his way over from BB.com

COLOSSUS

Awards
yea he says he gets 4000 calories a day ang 300g of protein but he looks like a buck twenty five..........soaking wet.

TooL

Awards
All True. But I'll be damned if he doesnt have the body of a greek god.