Pre WO Drink Abuse? lol

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Whats up Fellas, It seems that i've been on NO/Creatine Pre WO Drinks for about 7 months, taking only 1 month off in between. My question is: Can it be harmful to keep this up? I do drink atleast 1 Gal of water a day on a bad day, so i think it shouldn't be too bad, but not sure. Its really bc i go to the gym after work and feel that i need a preWO in order to keep my routine.FYI- I've tried NOXplode, VasoCharge and Hemo Rage. I'm looking to try Anadraulic State next. ( ps-I know i'm a supp junkie) :dance:

Any Input is welcome!

Porty

Awards
Nope, probably everyone on here does the same thing. Some people like to lay off stims for awhile, like you are, but I'm sure many don't even take a break.

As for potential dangers, I'm sure there are some but I don't really take note of them. Others will have to elaborate.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I think the worst you have to worry about is build up of tolerance/diminished effects. Taking a break is never a bad idea if you feel your body needs it. I personally stay away from pre-work out drinks. Ive become all about non-stim Intra work out drinks, but thats just me.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Cool yeah thanks, i Didn't think it was that bad. MM11 good idea to stay away from them but i just need that energy (coffee is too boring and the crash is not cool) and i like the pump from NO supps, it keeps me wanting to get bigger lol.