Terrell Owens is becoming a joke and so are my 49ers. - AnabolicMinds.com

Terrell Owens is becoming a joke and so are my 49ers.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Terrell Owens is becoming a joke and so are my 49ers.

Well, if you guys haven't noticed Terrell Owens and/or his agent forgot to file for free agency, which cost him about 10-15 million. He then gets traded to the Ravens for a measley 2nd round pick. Mr. T.O. is now pissed because he believes the it's unfair that he wasn't traded to Philly (the place he wanted to be) and is now basically trying to force Baltimore to trade him to Philly. I personally think this punk gets what he deserves for being a backstabber, show-off, and team cancer. He constantly dropped big passes, got alligator arms during crossing routes. You would also think he's better than Jerry Rice in his heyday by the way he talks about himself.

As far as the 49ers go, I'm disappointed with our cheap ass owner who traded Owens for practically nothing, released Garcia, Rone Stone, Derrick Deese, and Garrison Hearst. I know Barlow is capable of replacing Hearst, but getting rid of Garcia stumped me. I'd agree with trading Garcia only if they had a clear trade for Eli Manning or another top flight QB like McNabb, Peyotn Manning, Favre, or Brady. Derrick Deese is undersized but he is more than capable at Left Tackle. Ron Stone was a freaking stud opening major holes up the middle, this is a bigger loss than the 49ers can imagine. Goddammit I can't get used to this ****, we need Eddie DeBartolo back to whip this team into shape.

BTW, look out for the Redskins.

2. Advanced Member

The Redskins have no defense, and as much I liked Clinton Portis on my team, he is going to learn that the Redskins O-line isn't the Bronco's O-line. With his small size, I see career ending injury in his future. He won't hold up. Brunell will make a difference though. He is good.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    The Redskins have no defense, and as much I liked Clinton Portis on my team, he is going to learn that the Redskins O-line isn't the Bronco's O-line. With his small size, I see career ending injury in his future. He won't hold up. Brunell will make a difference though. He is good.
    you are correct...until the skins learn how to chop block and leg whip they won't be close to denver's o-line

btw go RAIDERS!!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Denver didn't write the rulebook, they just know how to exploit it better than any other team.
    Last edited by Sir Foxx; 03-06-2004 at 06:18 PM.
  5. Senior Member

TO sounds like a retard in his interviews after the trade to Baltimore. I like him as a player and i actually like athletes that use their personality and slight cockiness to showcase themselves but he just is plain dumb when watching him on tv. I still enjoy watching him on the field, just dont talk bro.
    Sage (PS Seahawks 2004-2005 SuperBowl Champs)
  6. Doctor Science

I, honestly, would be happy to get rid of TO on my time if it meant better morale. No one liked him. Hell his teammates didn't even like him. He hated being a 49'er and thats why he was traded, no point in having a player who doesn't want to be on you team, on your team. They don't perform.
  7. Far Beyond Driven

I thought the 49ers were a joke for a while? It puzzling to me why my Packers are sitting on their hands in FA. Joe Johnson needs his overpaid, injured ass cut from the roster. With the cap space they would free up, they could sign a marquee FA. Get off your ass, Mike Sherman!
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpward210
    Get off your ass, Mike Sherman!
    yeah, don't get me started
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

To make matters worse, the 49ers allowed Tai Streets to sign with Detroit and Travis Kirschke to Pittsburgh. They aren't gamebreakers bu they are solid and reliable players.

John York & Terry Donahue DO SOMETHING YOU RETARDS !!!

It just shocks me how this franchise has gone from hte top and hit rock bottom without even putting up a fight. My ass ain't going to no games next year.

Donahue has no ****ing guts, why can't he risk a pick on Drew Henson. He's talking about getting a "good defnsive back with charcter", I'm like **** character, you need to draft for talent, Drew Henson has talent, and they need a QB, and no, Rattay is not the answer nor Ken Dorsey.
  10. E-BOLLER

Rattay did show me something last season when he was filling in.

He has the vision that Garcia did not. Threw good passes that JG would never have.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

es, I hear ya Supa Freak, but he (and/or) the team sucked away from home. He did succeed against St. Louis & Pittsburgh, but those weren't tremendous secondaries. Rattay can probably get the 49ers to .500, but I wanna see a Super Bowl. BTW, the "brainiacs" in the front office are touting Dorsey as the future QB, not Rattay.
  12. USA HOCKEY

Garcia was the best QB in the NFL the final 4 weeks of the year... sad San Fran was so quick to chase him. They never got over he wasn't Montana or Young. Hard to be the man after the man (after the man again). Garcia gave then a lot of solid play, and their defense was shakey at best. Hopefully his career will get back on the right track in Cleveland. Probably not.
    As for Terrell Owens, I truly doesn't believe hes a top 5 reciever anymore.
    My List is as follows: Moss, Harrison, Holt, Hines Ward, Chad Johnson/Anquan Boldin.
    Im thinking Steve Smith, Keenan McCardell, and Derrick Mason will all outplay Owens next year. Maybe I'm bias

MAAAANNNN...........I can't believe TO finally got what he wanted. Philly signed him today. I'm glad though, at least Philly isn't in our division. As much as I hate to say it, we're gonna have our hands full this year with the Steelers, and if TO were to go to Baltimore, we would've had some real problems then.....

But, hopefulness is the key right?
  14. E-BOLLER

I'm crying on the inside. Why risk team chemistry Philly? WHY???????
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420
    I'm crying on the inside. Why risk team chemistry Philly? WHY???????
    LOL, I can't wait 'til he blames Donovan McNabb for not getting him the ball just like did to Garcia. This guy is a hell of a player, but he acted like a little bitch. He took games off when the 49ers were eliminated and acted worse when things weren't going the team's way.

I'm sure he'll also talk **** about Philly fans when they boo him after dropping another critical pass (can't count how many times he that @ Frisco). He better be ready for some rough treatment cause Philly fans don't wanna hear crybabies and they're crazy.

Just the fact that he didn't wanna play in Baltimore should raise a red flag. He knows Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Johnathan Ogden, Todd Heap and Brian Billick outshine him and he is pretty selfish. In Philly, he just has Dawkins and McNabb as the big names taking the spot. The 49ers which Philly needed to sign were Garrison Hearst and Ron Stone.
  16. E-BOLLER

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    LOL, I can't wait 'til he blames Donovan McNabb for not getting him the ball just like did to Garcia.
    Seeing as the two have similar field vision I won't be surprised when it happens.

The 49ers which Philly needed to sign were Garrison Hearst and Ron Stone.
    They did need a top notch receiver, but IMO this is definitely not the right one.

I don't think they need a back, Westbrook and Buckhalter look like they can be a great 1-2 punch.
  17. USA HOCKEY

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420
    Seeing as the two have similar field vision I won't be surprised when it happens.

They did need a top notch receiver, but IMO this is definitely not the right one.

I don't think they need a back, Westbrook and Buckhalter look like they can be a great 1-2 punch.

Philly Baltimore (week 7?) mark your calendar
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Philly Baltimore (week 7?) mark your calendar
    T.O. better look out for Ray Lewis, that's one man who doesn't need extra motivation to rip someones head off.
  19. USA HOCKEY

T.O. better look out for Ray Lewis, that's one man who doesn't need extra motivation to rip someones head off.
    Yes Sir, as a Redskin/Raven fan I'm counting on it. They are friends, but I think this is one game where Owens won't be dancing in the endzone, or at all - too bad the game is in Philly...
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Owens won't be dancing in the endzone, or at all - too bad the game is in Philly...
    Even he's gotta be smart enough to know he shouldn't taunt Ray Lewis' team, this ain't the Cowboys.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. What is essential while On and for PCT??
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:16 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 10:57 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:28 PM