Zombieland

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Go see it! I love this movie, I haven't been to a movie that I felt justified paying 9 bucks for in a long itme.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha too good!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Thought Hot Fuzz was much better than Shaun of the Dead.

Remake of Dawn of the Dead was ORSM.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought Hot Fuzz was much better than Shaun of the Dead.

Remake of Dawn of the Dead was ORSM.
I liked Hot Fuzz but at times it was a little too slow and subtle. I think it went unnoticed because of that. Shaun of the Dead just keeps me laughing time after time.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Zombieland is an awesome movie. Short, well made, and the characters actually develop and are awesome.

best movie out in ages IMO.

Well, scratch that, inglorious basterds was better. Still a great movie though.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
"That's what she said" lol

Anyone else think u look a little bit like the dude in the video? lol

:wtf1: don't tell the guy to get on the ground after u see 2 dead people. What a great cop.

I want to laugh like that guy...NOT
haha don't know if that's a good or bad thing but at least my eyebrows don't move that much!
haha I love those cops. "Don't do it! Don't be a f0000l!"

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha don't know if that's a good or bad thing but at least my eyebrows don't move that much!
haha I love those cops. "Don't do it! Don't be a f0000l!"
U look like him just like all white guys with light brown hair and anywhere near close facial features look like him. Just like how I look like Jackie Chan :chinese: Damn that reminds me I NEED to cut my hair.

I was starting to wonder how many bullets he had left.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
U look like him just like all white guys with light brown hair and anywhere near close facial features look like him. Just like how I look like Jackie Chan :chinese: Damn that reminds me I NEED to cut my hair.

I was starting to wonder how many bullets he had left.
haha i gotcha.
yeah that was quite a long killing spree especially since he was on foot...in broad daylight....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i gotcha.
yeah that was quite a long killing spree especially since he was on foot...in broad daylight....
I think it was mainly ur pic bc u cant really see too well so even makes u look more like "every other white guy" lol.

Dude it was the laugh it scared people sh1tless lol.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i duno zombieland made me wanna puke, especially in the first 5 minutes. a bunch of funny scenes definitely, but im forever gonna see ligaments and arteries bursting out of peoples necks in my sleep

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
yeah it was excessively gory but that was part of the fun...it was so over the top you had to laugh.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, like thats what makes Dead Rising an awesome video game. Its gory, but just ridiculously so

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
i duno zombieland made me wanna puke, especially in the first 5 minutes. a bunch of funny scenes definitely, but im forever gonna see ligaments and arteries bursting out of peoples necks in my sleep
I thought the first 5 minutes and the slow motion intro credit scenes were some of the coolest parts of the movie (also the special cameo in the mansion).

I love horror movie gore though, always so over the top.