The reason I put on 20lbs in a year...

rab71

rab71

Awards
No self control and this...
://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/rabseventyone/workfood.jpg

(Put http in front of the link, I am not allowed to post links yet...

This is our office food on a regular basis, somebody is ALWAYS buying crap or bringing in crap like this... The holidays are the worst. Contractors feel they need to smooze so they bring us food, and not the good stuff. Bring a veggie platter not a friggin cheese cake!

I don't eat this any more, havent for quite a while and for some reason the folks in the office get upset with me when I don't indulge... I want to say and this is the reason why you look like you do...

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Heh, it's the construction industry for you. Ever wonder why all the higher up management is overweight?

Too many meetings at dinner :p

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
yum yum yummy

rab71

rab71

Awards
The guy that owns the company is greek, he likes his food and wine. ;)

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
No self control and this...
://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/rabseventyone/workfood.jpg

(Put http in front of the link, I am not allowed to post links yet...

This is our office food on a regular basis, somebody is ALWAYS buying crap or bringing in crap like this... The holidays are the worst. Contractors feel they need to smooze so they bring us food, and not the good stuff. Bring a veggie platter not a friggin cheese cake!

I don't eat this any more, havent for quite a while and for some reason the folks in the office get upset with me when I don't indulge... I want to say and this is the reason why you look like you do...
They get upset? **** them. Tell them you don't want to wind up fat like them, if they give you a hard time about it, that's what I would say.

rab71

rab71

Awards
lol yeah that's what it's about. Misery loves company.