- 10-05-2009, 07:16 PM
- 10-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Yes do it, it's a million times better than XP or Vista. I don't know about DosBox. I would probably use something like VMware for that.
10-05-2009, 07:37 PM
10-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I see your age is 21, are you in college? Ask about your school's MSDNAA program. You might have to take a 100 level programming course or something but it's worth it for all the free software. I have every current 64 bit OS, xp pro, visual studio, and some various other things that I got for free through my college.
10-05-2009, 08:23 PM
10-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Been using it since the RC came out. I love it. I've noticed a decent increase in performance over Vista and XP. It uses less resources.
You can use the RC for free. I believe it expires a few months into January.
If you have a legit Vista Premium serial there is also a chance you can upgrade to 7 for free.
10-05-2009, 10:15 PM
10-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Sorry, the Windows 7 RC is no longer available for download. If you’ve got the download and need a product key, they’ll be available until October 21, 2009.
You could just download it via a torrent and request a key. That would actually be entirely legal too, since they are fine with giving out serials. They just no longer want to host the download.
I can't post links yet, but simply type "windows 7 rc" in google and it should be the first link. You could get a key there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rich2342 in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2004, 11:01 AM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:29 AM
- By RaulJimenez in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2003, 03:33 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2003, 05:49 PM