Halloween Costume...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright first off no im not going trick or treating i just need to know a funny orginal halloween costume for a party i know some of you guys have a good sense of humor so hit me up.

I really need some good ideas as well as its probally fun to talk about but anyways no male aparatices please, by orginal i mean i really dont want something that people have seen before, its complicated i know but im kinda stumped when it comes to what to wear. I need to order something soon so please help.

All suggestions are appreciated!:240:

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
All you need is some brown , black , a little white facepaint , a nappy orange toboggon , some tattered pants and a jacket and you have the makings of a great Tyrone Biggums costume . It is one of a couple I am considering this year and if you can do the voice it would be f**king funny !

keeper

Black shoulder-length wig, dark glasses, dark rumpled sportscoat and a confused look = Ozzie Osburn.

Or Spartacus from 300 would be fun (besides upping the chance of not leaving alone.)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol awesome thread!!!

i picked my halloween costume in JUNE lol im that crazy about it!

as far as funny stuff. i saw a costume during election time of PALINs preggo daughter and her boyfriend lol

i understand girls like to be sexy on halloween, but its about SCARY. do something scary!

keeper

A big powerlifter friend of mine went to a party last year in lingerie and wore a sash that read:

"VICTORIA'S BIG SECRET"

He was a hit!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO theats classic,

ive seen some ****ed up costumes before, i happen to go towards things people are afraid of (atleast some people) , clowns, zombies ect i played with the idea of being Frank the Bunny from donnie darko though

keeper

The pimp from "Next Friday" would be easy and hilarious.

OR to own the attention of every female there, a sure bet would be Capt. Jack Sparrow.

(he makes my teeth sweat)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
A big powerlifter friend of mine went to a party last year in lingerie and wore a sash that read:

"VICTORIA'S BIG SECRET"

He was a hit!
I have to say that was pretty funny. All great suggestions just looking for more to decide.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Hugh Hefner - gotta love the robe

Leonidus from 300

A foreclosure sign

Michael Jackson

toughedup

toughedup

Awards
LMFAO!!!!
You could do something with Mac, or Etude;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This! Watch it all the way through.
Mr. Roger's as a f*cked up clown is pretty frightening.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJ22q9YPv8"]YouTube - Mr. Rogers is evil[/ame]

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I just had to post this. I have a quadri paralyzed friend who is dressing up his wheelchair as a rollerskate. :)

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
im goin to party and im duck taping beer cans (full) all over my body (no clothes) and wearing the empty case over my head...but the twist is ..only females can get a beer off of me for free.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Ashley J. Williams. Equipped with a chainsaw and boom-stick.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
last year i went to a halloween party and bar afterwards dressed as the tooth fairy...white tutu, white tank top with pic of a big a$$ tooth on front and white leggings...I also carried around pliers and also had a cigar in mouth...great costume, many complements and tons of laughs...tried to up load a pic of myself in costume but I can't...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my daughter wants me to wear a big chicken costume to walk around the neighborhood, while she is a vampire. Talk about originality

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
1.Duke Nukem
2. Get your hair cut like Arnold, wear all leather and sun glasses, talk with an Austrian accent and go as the Terminator
3. A wall (seems like an original costume, I don't see a lot of people dressing up like a wall)
4. Eddy (Iron Maiden)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAwbzf9WdE4"]YouTube - Duke Nukem 3D Cutscenes[/ame]

wannaBstud

Awards
in college- i put on black underwear and made a big black sign that went in front of my junk that said "censored". looked like a GGW commercial. it was a huge hit. plus, if your ripped up you get to show off the goods.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to go cheap and easy. Go buy several of those little boxes of cereal and duct tape them to a white shirt. Maybe cut them open and have cereal glued to the shirt as well. Maybe splatter some ketchup for fake blood. You then stick a knife or two in the boxes of cereal and you are a "Cereal" Killer. Har. Har. Pretty corny but an easy one if you are lazy.