Michael Jacksons ghost seen in neverland?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I guess plastic really is not biodegradable

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
aha! Its called a shadow,..... as in someone was walking around in the furthest room.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Could be an encore of THRILLAAAAA!

J/k J/k. I think its fake, but still I believe it is true it was recorded while CNN was life and confused alot of people.

But as for a shadow...bro watch it a few times...

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Could be an encore of THRILLAAAAA!

J/k J/k. I think its fake, but still I believe it is true it was recorded while CNN was life and confused alot of people.

But as for a shadow...bro watch it a few times...
ummm,....dude the light in the far back room is clearly on. The shadow is also clearly on the back wall of that same room. Turn a light on in a big room, and walk in front of it, it should cast a shadow.:wink1:

I guess Leprechauns really exist too,....

YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ummm,....dude the light in the far back room is clearly on. The shadow is also clearly on the back wall of that same room. Turn a light on in a big room, and walk in front of it, it should cast a shadow.:wink1:

I guess Leprechauns really exist too,....

YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama
LOL, awesome! Dude was that a real bit of news...I mean..if they really aired that, they are either the coolest news cast, or the dumbest.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude that was not a shadow....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wow. I dont believe in ghosts but ill take a try at soe ideas.

Setup. For CNN to get attention maybe?

It is a filming scene so who knew if ther was extra lighting in there to project a shadow and someone accidentaly did so.

Heres what gets me. Watch super close all 3 times. You can see the shadow or "spirit" reflected on the hardwood flor of that room into the hall area. It looks like its on the wall for the start but then i see it on the floor alot closer to the camera man in the hall.

I think the way they talk about the room with the locked doors adds a eerieness to it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow. I dont believe in ghosts but ill take a try at soe ideas.

Setup. For CNN to get attention maybe?

It is a filming scene so who knew if ther was extra lighting in there to project a shadow and someone accidentaly did so.

Heres what gets me. Watch super close all 3 times. You can see the shadow or "spirit" reflected on the hardwood flor of that room into the hall area. It looks like its on the wall for the start but then i see it on the floor alot closer to the camera man in the hall.

I think the way they talk about the room with the locked doors adds a eerieness to it.
its not a shadow to me, because look at it. It BENDS the image behind it.

But it is either edited in....or is the scariest shiz caught on video in a long long time.

toughedup

toughedup

Awards
dats a definite shadow or u cld send "ghost hunters" there!!:p

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it's not a shadow. It was semi-transparent and maintained it's shape... shadows change shape in relation to the light, the object being projected and the background.

I'm just gonna tell myself that it's some camera trick like super-imposition of michael's image....Ghosts are a bunch of scary kunts.