BB.com in trouble?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, there's like 20 threads about BB right now.

I can see the Steroid Sub-forum going away. I would; no nned in getting the light shined over here.

JeremyT

Awards
Holy crap. The BB.com warehouse got raided? What is going to be next? Nutraplanet? I sense a ban coming. God I wish I had the money to stock up. Anyone want to grab me some H-drol/M-drol/tren? :)

Edit - Screw it, even if I loose the money I'm going to try and grab some stuff from nutra.

Further edit - 2 bottles of H-drol, bottle of Epi, bottle of M-drol, if I loose the money oh well, can't say I didn't try.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Man, there's like 20 threads about BB right now.

I can see the Steroid Sub-forum going away. I would; no nned in getting the light shined over here.
SO...........................for the non believers who talked about Nutra making out big time, looks like they did the right thing, huh?
Many others will follow in the next few days I bet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SO...........................for the non believers who talked about Nutra making out big time, looks like they did the right thing, huh?
Many others will follow in the next few days I bet.
Its cuz the owners of nutra are smart and no not to be greedy, better to play safe than be sorry.:swordfight:

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Great for communism so much for Obama's softer stand on PH's this is worse than Bush's bans. there goes civil liberties, but leave the smoking industry going strong you losers at FDA go for easy targets not serious issues like oh l dont know like cigarettes that fuel the ailing health industry.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
This is a bit upsetting and I wish I had the money to buy a few more things but I'm not going to lose much sleep over it. I'm just happy it went this long, this could be 07' or 08'.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why they are raiding the distributors selling the product if the product is not illegal. Is it illegal or not? I understand they convert to steroids but are they illegal or not????

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Well there could be more behind the scenes than what us general customers see.