• Established
Ouch!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And they shut down their steroid forum which could happen here as well.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Understandable.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, what does everyone expect? It was just a matter of time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, what does everyone expect? It was just a matter of time.
True, but now it appears as though the efforts have been hastened, especially since everyone's favorite senator, Arlen Specter, has his hand in this.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup.. sounds about right.. you cannot just let this type of industry go largely unregulated. Given right information I think anyone should be able to take whatever they want. But companies underhandedly sell PDE5 inhibitors claiming them to be a damn herb. So, this industry did it to itself.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yup.. sounds about right.. you cannot just let this type of industry go largely unregulated. Given right information I think anyone should be able to take whatever they want. But companies underhandedly sell PDE5 inhibitors claiming them to be a damn herb. So, this industry did it to itself.
No kidding. You're an OG here. Remember when they used to tout Superdrol as "M1-T WITHOUT the sides"?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No kidding. You're an OG here. Remember when they used to tout Superdrol as "M1-T WITHOUT the sides"?
Dont forget the minimal shutdown aspect. Recovery being a breeze with only Rebound-XT (ATD)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man...and I am far too broke to be able to get anything put back....Flipping A.

Maybe a last minute curveball will hit them, and instead of banning, the legalize steroids as a whole :240: PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:puppy_dog_eyes:

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just a matter of time

Too many shady companies selling harmful substances while falsely proclaiming them to be virtually side effect free.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i also posted this this morning. Put me in awww. Usually we hear a threat of investigation, laws maybe coming into play, and the raids were seeming like they were going to be spread out. I guess after the AM. Cell Labs one though they decided to get on things.

I think it sucks theres people who DONT know what they are putting in their body and screw themselves up blaming it on the companies.(RPN as of recent)

I do agree that sometimes its the company doing it though.

Why is Usnic Acid not being looked at?

Do you guys think this could mean eventually(Within the next 3 years.) We'll be facing loss of basic things like creatine, protein, Argining, etc... the "safe" stuff?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh wait, I almost forgot! : Remember how it DEFINITELY could NOT cause gyno?
I remember the claims of phera being very dry. Compared to what? A water bed?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i also posted this this morning. Put me in awww. Usually we hear a threat of investigation, laws maybe coming into play, and the raids were seeming like they were going to be spread out. I guess after the AM. Cell Labs one though they decided to get on things.

I think it sucks theres people who DONT know what they are putting in their body and screw themselves up blaming it on the companies.(RPN as of recent)

I do agree that sometimes its the company doing it though.

Why is Usnic Acid not being looked at?

Do you guys think this could mean eventually(Within the next 3 years.) We'll be facing loss of basic things like creatine, protein, Argining, etc... the "safe" stuff?
That would be a loooooooooooooooong stretch for protein shakes seeing as it's pretty much a given that people believe it is better than eating actual food.....government officials and the likes....I am still in awe of this one.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
its always a few people who ruin it for everyone else...

hey gov't I dont want YOUR healthcare, but i want MY ph's.

dpfisher

its always a few people who ruin it for everyone else...

hey gov't I dont want YOUR healthcare, but i want MY ph's.
You may want THEIR healthcare after YOUR ph's cause you to be uninsurable by creating a "preexisting condition"

I'm gradually coming around to being ok with socialized medicine since I can't get normal insurance. Some d-bag doctor wrote depression on my chart for no reason, and now that combined with BMI over 25 and blood pressure meds (cheap ones even) makes insurance companies deny me. I can only assume they look at that and think I'm a lazy fatty?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You may want THEIR healthcare after YOUR ph's cause you to be uninsurable by creating a "preexisting condition"

I'm gradually coming around to being ok with socialized medicine since I can't get normal insurance. Some d-bag doctor wrote depression on my chart for no reason, and now that combined with BMI over 25 and blood pressure meds (cheap ones even) makes insurance companies deny me. I can only assume they look at that and think I'm a lazy fatty?
Well, you don't have to be have a pre-existing condition to get denied. If it is found that you are a "drug" user, say, steroid user, then you could get dropped much less never insured. That's why it is not wise just to walk into your doctor's office and say, hey, I need some nolva for this steroid cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
This will get very ugly for many!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I have to say though that BB.com is owned by a pretty rich parent company so I imagine some mighty good legal departments are scrutinizing FDA's actions. That will help keep them in control but we may as well face facts that some of these supp companies are knowing dancing around the laws if not outwardly thumbing their noses at them.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I guess you can only ride the edge for the rush so long then eh? What is weird is cycles like this have been the same since the dawn of man. We freak out, I freak out, but when you look at the big picture...I guess we are just losing a novel desire that we in no way need, and usually do to further our physical vanity. And for the rush for many, doing a PH/Steroid is exciting to them. Its their muse for life.

I just cant get over them coming after this stuff...for the little harm it causes(on a # scale of people afflicted) when cig's are still being sold, and liqueur. Of course we know they cant touch liqueur. They fought that literally, with guns (in relation to anooother thread...). And it was just not cost worthy enough media wise, death wise, money wise for the government to try and take it. I am not saying do the same thing, I am just saying the prohibition didnt work, and for many reasons. It also empowered crime lords. Just as making steroids illegal gives power and money to UG labs.

Same rules apply to steroids, but its such a small community there is no chance of it fighting this off.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In July, the F.D.A. warned consumers not to use body-building products that are sold as nutritional supplements because they might contain steroids or steroidlike substances.
This sentence pissed me off so bad. - Ya, don't read the ingredients or gain knowledge on the substance yourself, just listen to us; it MAY contain a steroid, so you're better off just not taking it at all. Because who knows what's in it?! It's not like you can look it up for yourself. Let us do the thinking for you. We know you're not wise enough to make the decision yourself. :cussing:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the industry knew how to regulate itself, then why is it that the "same industry" are the ones that shot themselves in the foot? When you place a steroid in a supplement, but call it something else, it will draw more attention than a pile of corn-infested poo in a fly farm. That and bullsh*t marketing; users with title threads, "I'm gonna blow up with teh 'roids! (Place Company Name Here)" It is bound to be uncovered. I'm sorry, but if people knew exactly how to run these compounds (some are not even listed or known to be using), you would not see a huge population asking how to get rid of gyno. I know, most will say that the person didn't research enough, or do the "right PCT; however, does that always equate out, IC? How can one "safely" run a compound, yet counter the other sides from the "hidden" designer in that same product. There's one that was just placed on the market that tested out to have 2 different compounds in it, yet no one seems to worry about what the other steroidal compound (that is not listed) may do to them. How do you run a PCT for a product with NO real data anyway?
It's only going to get worse.

This sentence pissed me off so bad. - Ya, don't read the ingredients or gain knowledge on the substance yourself, just listen to us; it MAY contain a steroid, so you're better off just not taking it at all. Because who knows what's in it?! It's not like you can look it up for yourself. Let us do the thinking for you. We know you're not wise enough to make the decision yourself. :cussing:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the industry knew how to regulate itself, then why is it that the "same industry" are the ones that shot themselves in the foot? When you place a steroid in a supplement, but call it something else, it will draw more attention than a pile of corn-infested poo in a fly farm. That and bullsh*t marketing; users with title threads, "I'm gonna blow up with teh 'roids! (Place Company Name Here)" It is bound to be uncovered. I'm sorry, but if people knew exactly how to run these compounds (some are not even listed or known to be using), you would not see a huge population asking how to get rid of gyno. I know, most will say that the person didn't research enough, or do the "right PCT; however, does that always equate out, IC? How can one "safely" run a compound, yet counter the other sides from the "hidden" designer in that same product. There's one that was just placed on the market that tested out to have 2 different compounds in it, yet no one seems to worry about what the other steroidal compound (that is not listed) may do to them. How do you run a PCT for a product with NO real data anyway?
So would you agree that there should be some type of oversight, but not outlaw the substance completely?

I would agree with, and subscribe to that philosophy. I would love it if the FDA actually did what they were supposed to do in the first place, but their power has grown exponentially over the years.

I would have no problem with some type of government administration that tested these products, put out all their warnings, and did whatever it is they want to do without banning them. Hell, I don't give a **** if cocaine or heroin is legal. It should be up to the individual if they want to use it or not. It may be wrong to throw your life away on drugs, but it shouldn't be illegal to do so.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
And, If it is the product that I am thinking about, even after a very prominent "chemist" made a mention of the two peaks, it was LITERALLY, looked over by the "good ol bros"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep.
"Go check the logs brah!"
;)
And, If it is the product that I am thinking about, even after a very prominent "chemist" made a mention of the two peaks, it was LITERALLY, looked over by the "good ol bros"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was looked over by anyone that took it. Face it, people will take **** in a bottle if they can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose fat. The same people that condemn it all are the same ones that fuel the demand (some of them). Some of these people complain about labeling yet will order research chemicals mixed in a ****ing bathtub. The hypocrisy is quite thick.

If you require every company to test batches and those testing facilities can only test substances that abide by DSHEA guidelines, the problem is solved. Thats what you'll have by next summer anyway. You just need the DSHEA or whatever legislation that enacted to be much more accurate and not so vague.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed; however, I have never used, or will ever use a Research Chemical. Bleh!
It was looked over by anyone that took it. Face it, people will take **** in a bottle if they can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose fat. The same people that condemn it all are the same ones that fuel the demand (some of them). Some of these people complain about labeling yet will order research chemicals mixed in a ****ing bathtub. The hypocrisy is quite thick.

If you require every company to test batches and those testing facilities can only test substances that abide by DSHEA guidelines, the problem is solved. Thats what you'll have by next summer anyway. You just need the DSHEA or whatever legislation that enacted to be much more accurate and not so vague.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither...nuff said.

I think a company should be able to put cyanide in a bottle, label it "The Exit" and sell it to suicidal idiots as way to end it all.... That is what freedom is. It is my job as a fellow man to talk to them, to try and help them, but its their damn choice to do as they please. Its something I am learning to understand even in my faith. You can try to help people, but respect their wishes and freedoms. Though with each passing year, freedom in the U.S. gets anally raped by a full size train.

The people of America dont deserve the "imitation" freedom they have, because not a one of them will lift a finger to fight for their own rights. We have big brother for that...Right? I dont have to do anything, they know whats best for me..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I think a company should be able to put cyanide in a bottle, label it "The Exit" and sell it to suicidal idiots as way to end it all.... That is what freedom is. It is my job as a fellow man to talk to them, to try and help them, but its their damn choice to do as they please. Its something I am learning to understand even in my faith. You can try to help people, but respect their wishes and freedoms. Though with each passing year, freedom in the U.S. gets anally raped by a full size train.

The people of America dont deserve the "imitation" freedom they have, because not a one of them will lift a finger to fight for their own rights. We have big brother for that...Right? I dont have to do anything, they know whats best for me..
I do not mind if they put cyanide in a bottle as long as it is clearly labeled as cyanide with a disclaimer saying "may cause death". And, as long as it is regulated so that someone who cannot reason for themselves, say, a 14 yr old or a mentally challenged individual, cannot get their hands on it. If the government, truly, wanted to regulate any products so they could be available but within certain parameters then they would. I do not see them wanting to do that.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yep.
Go ask about it and you will get a PM saying that they will not discuss it, and, "Go check the logs brah!"
At this point, it doesn't look like we will ever get a chance to discuss it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established

If we get legislation to have to test everything, we will be lucky. I think the approach will be just to ban everything and not have to worry about it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You and that home-made beer! I actually had a Hiney Light tonight with my New York Strip. :food:
Nope...............grilling some chicken (ready in a few minutes) and I am drinking a good homemade pale ale!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we get legislation to have to test everything, we will be lucky. I think the approach will be just to ban everything and not have to worry about it.
You already have it. Everyone must comply by next summer I believe. Many have already begun doing it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You and that home-made beer! I actually had a Hiney Light tonight with my New York Strip. :food:
I promise you at some point in the near future when you get done with your current assignment, I'm making a drive down 85 and bringing you some good beer and wine!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And I will introduce you to my Whiskey. :D

I promise you at some point in the near future when you get done with your current assignment, I'm making a drive down 85 and bringing you some good beer and wine!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

lol what?

Anabolic steroids are ALREADY illegal here in America. I don't see how we're losing any freedom by pulling illegal steroids off of the shelves when they shouldn't have been there in the first place.