It's only a matter of time now - AnabolicMinds.com

It's only a matter of time now

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's only a matter of time now


    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  2. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    Ouch!!!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    And they shut down their steroid forum which could happen here as well.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    Understandable.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well, what does everyone expect? It was just a matter of time.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Well, what does everyone expect? It was just a matter of time.
    True, but now it appears as though the efforts have been hastened, especially since everyone's favorite senator, Arlen Specter, has his hand in this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yup.. sounds about right.. you cannot just let this type of industry go largely unregulated. Given right information I think anyone should be able to take whatever they want. But companies underhandedly sell PDE5 inhibitors claiming them to be a damn herb. So, this industry did it to itself.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    812

    Reputation
  9. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    985

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yup.. sounds about right.. you cannot just let this type of industry go largely unregulated. Given right information I think anyone should be able to take whatever they want. But companies underhandedly sell PDE5 inhibitors claiming them to be a damn herb. So, this industry did it to itself.
    No kidding. You're an OG here. Remember when they used to tout Superdrol as "M1-T WITHOUT the sides"?
  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    No kidding. You're an OG here. Remember when they used to tout Superdrol as "M1-T WITHOUT the sides"?
    Dont forget the minimal shutdown aspect. Recovery being a breeze with only Rebound-XT (ATD)
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    985

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont forget the minimal shutdown aspect. Recovery being a breeze with only Rebound-XT (ATD)
    That's right! Good times. LOL
  12. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Man...and I am far too broke to be able to get anything put back....Flipping A.

    Maybe a last minute curveball will hit them, and instead of banning, the legalize steroids as a whole PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  14. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    985

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont forget the minimal shutdown aspect. Recovery being a breeze with only Rebound-XT (ATD)
    Oh wait, I almost forgot! : Remember how it DEFINITELY could NOT cause gyno?
  15. Advanced Member
    Conagher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    4086

    Reputation

    It was just a matter of time


    Too many shady companies selling harmful substances while falsely proclaiming them to be virtually side effect free.
  16. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Too many shady companies selling harmful substances while falsely proclaiming them to be virtually side effect free.
  17. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    i also posted this this morning. Put me in awww. Usually we hear a threat of investigation, laws maybe coming into play, and the raids were seeming like they were going to be spread out. I guess after the AM. Cell Labs one though they decided to get on things.

    I think it sucks theres people who DONT know what they are putting in their body and screw themselves up blaming it on the companies.(RPN as of recent)

    I do agree that sometimes its the company doing it though.

    Why is Usnic Acid not being looked at?

    Do you guys think this could mean eventually(Within the next 3 years.) We'll be facing loss of basic things like creatine, protein, Argining, etc... the "safe" stuff?
  18. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Oh wait, I almost forgot! : Remember how it DEFINITELY could NOT cause gyno?
    I remember the claims of phera being very dry. Compared to what? A water bed?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  19. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    i also posted this this morning. Put me in awww. Usually we hear a threat of investigation, laws maybe coming into play, and the raids were seeming like they were going to be spread out. I guess after the AM. Cell Labs one though they decided to get on things.

    I think it sucks theres people who DONT know what they are putting in their body and screw themselves up blaming it on the companies.(RPN as of recent)

    I do agree that sometimes its the company doing it though.

    Why is Usnic Acid not being looked at?

    Do you guys think this could mean eventually(Within the next 3 years.) We'll be facing loss of basic things like creatine, protein, Argining, etc... the "safe" stuff?
    That would be a loooooooooooooooong stretch for protein shakes seeing as it's pretty much a given that people believe it is better than eating actual food.....government officials and the likes....I am still in awe of this one.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  20. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,605
    Rep Power
    83748

    Reputation Reputation

    its always a few people who ruin it for everyone else...

    hey gov't I dont want YOUR healthcare, but i want MY ph's.
  21. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    its always a few people who ruin it for everyone else...

    hey gov't I dont want YOUR healthcare, but i want MY ph's.
    You may want THEIR healthcare after YOUR ph's cause you to be uninsurable by creating a "preexisting condition"

    I'm gradually coming around to being ok with socialized medicine since I can't get normal insurance. Some d-bag doctor wrote depression on my chart for no reason, and now that combined with BMI over 25 and blood pressure meds (cheap ones even) makes insurance companies deny me. I can only assume they look at that and think I'm a lazy fatty?
  22. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    And they shut down their steroid forum which could happen here as well.
    really, just for discussing it?
  23. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    really, just for discussing it?
    NBD . . so you discuss it in code FTW







    GICH!
  24. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    You may want THEIR healthcare after YOUR ph's cause you to be uninsurable by creating a "preexisting condition"

    I'm gradually coming around to being ok with socialized medicine since I can't get normal insurance. Some d-bag doctor wrote depression on my chart for no reason, and now that combined with BMI over 25 and blood pressure meds (cheap ones even) makes insurance companies deny me. I can only assume they look at that and think I'm a lazy fatty?
    Well, you don't have to be have a pre-existing condition to get denied. If it is found that you are a "drug" user, say, steroid user, then you could get dropped much less never insured. That's why it is not wise just to walk into your doctor's office and say, hey, I need some nolva for this steroid cycle.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  25. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    This will get very ugly for many!
  26. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yep. I have to say though that BB.com is owned by a pretty rich parent company so I imagine some mighty good legal departments are scrutinizing FDA's actions. That will help keep them in control but we may as well face facts that some of these supp companies are knowing dancing around the laws if not outwardly thumbing their noses at them.
  27. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    I guess you can only ride the edge for the rush so long then eh? What is weird is cycles like this have been the same since the dawn of man. We freak out, I freak out, but when you look at the big picture...I guess we are just losing a novel desire that we in no way need, and usually do to further our physical vanity. And for the rush for many, doing a PH/Steroid is exciting to them. Its their muse for life.

    I just cant get over them coming after this stuff...for the little harm it causes(on a # scale of people afflicted) when cig's are still being sold, and liqueur. Of course we know they cant touch liqueur. They fought that literally, with guns (in relation to anooother thread...). And it was just not cost worthy enough media wise, death wise, money wise for the government to try and take it. I am not saying do the same thing, I am just saying the prohibition didnt work, and for many reasons. It also empowered crime lords. Just as making steroids illegal gives power and money to UG labs.

    Same rules apply to steroids, but its such a small community there is no chance of it fighting this off.
  28. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    In July, the F.D.A. warned consumers not to use body-building products that are sold as nutritional supplements because they might contain steroids or steroidlike substances.
    This sentence pissed me off so bad. - Ya, don't read the ingredients or gain knowledge on the substance yourself, just listen to us; it MAY contain a steroid, so you're better off just not taking it at all. Because who knows what's in it?! It's not like you can look it up for yourself. Let us do the thinking for you. We know you're not wise enough to make the decision yourself.
  29. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If the industry knew how to regulate itself, then why is it that the "same industry" are the ones that shot themselves in the foot? When you place a steroid in a supplement, but call it something else, it will draw more attention than a pile of corn-infested poo in a fly farm. That and bullsh*t marketing; users with title threads, "I'm gonna blow up with teh 'roids! (Place Company Name Here)" It is bound to be uncovered. I'm sorry, but if people knew exactly how to run these compounds (some are not even listed or known to be using), you would not see a huge population asking how to get rid of gyno. I know, most will say that the person didn't research enough, or do the "right PCT; however, does that always equate out, IC? How can one "safely" run a compound, yet counter the other sides from the "hidden" designer in that same product. There's one that was just placed on the market that tested out to have 2 different compounds in it, yet no one seems to worry about what the other steroidal compound (that is not listed) may do to them. How do you run a PCT for a product with NO real data anyway?
    It's only going to get worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This sentence pissed me off so bad. - Ya, don't read the ingredients or gain knowledge on the substance yourself, just listen to us; it MAY contain a steroid, so you're better off just not taking it at all. Because who knows what's in it?! It's not like you can look it up for yourself. Let us do the thinking for you. We know you're not wise enough to make the decision yourself.
  30. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    If the industry knew how to regulate itself, then why is it that the "same industry" are the ones that shot themselves in the foot? When you place a steroid in a supplement, but call it something else, it will draw more attention than a pile of corn-infested poo in a fly farm. That and bullsh*t marketing; users with title threads, "I'm gonna blow up with teh 'roids! (Place Company Name Here)" It is bound to be uncovered. I'm sorry, but if people knew exactly how to run these compounds (some are not even listed or known to be using), you would not see a huge population asking how to get rid of gyno. I know, most will say that the person didn't research enough, or do the "right PCT; however, does that always equate out, IC? How can one "safely" run a compound, yet counter the other sides from the "hidden" designer in that same product. There's one that was just placed on the market that tested out to have 2 different compounds in it, yet no one seems to worry about what the other steroidal compound (that is not listed) may do to them. How do you run a PCT for a product with NO real data anyway?
    It's only going to get worse.
    So would you agree that there should be some type of oversight, but not outlaw the substance completely?

    I would agree with, and subscribe to that philosophy. I would love it if the FDA actually did what they were supposed to do in the first place, but their power has grown exponentially over the years.

    I would have no problem with some type of government administration that tested these products, put out all their warnings, and did whatever it is they want to do without banning them. Hell, I don't give a **** if cocaine or heroin is legal. It should be up to the individual if they want to use it or not. It may be wrong to throw your life away on drugs, but it shouldn't be illegal to do so.
  31. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    If the industry knew how to regulate itself, then why is it that the "same industry" are the ones that shot themselves in the foot? When you place a steroid in a supplement, but call it something else, it will draw more attention than a pile of corn-infested poo in a fly farm. That and bullsh*t marketing; users with title threads, "I'm gonna blow up with teh 'roids! (Place Company Name Here)" It is bound to be uncovered. I'm sorry, but if people knew exactly how to run these compounds (some are not even listed or known to be using), you would not see a huge population asking how to get rid of gyno. I know, most will say that the person didn't research enough, or do the "right PCT; however, does that always equate out, IC? How can one "safely" run a compound, yet counter the other sides from the "hidden" designer in that same product. There's one that was just placed on the market that tested out to have 2 different compounds in it, yet no one seems to worry about what the other steroidal compound (that is not listed) may do to them. How do you run a PCT for a product with NO real data anyway?
    It's only going to get worse.
    And, If it is the product that I am thinking about, even after a very prominent "chemist" made a mention of the two peaks, it was LITERALLY, looked over by the "good ol bros"
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  32. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yep.
    "Go check the logs brah!"

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    And, If it is the product that I am thinking about, even after a very prominent "chemist" made a mention of the two peaks, it was LITERALLY, looked over by the "good ol bros"
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    And, If it is the product that I am thinking about, even after a very prominent "chemist" made a mention of the two peaks, it was LITERALLY, looked over by the "good ol bros"
    It was looked over by anyone that took it. Face it, people will take **** in a bottle if they can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose fat. The same people that condemn it all are the same ones that fuel the demand (some of them). Some of these people complain about labeling yet will order research chemicals mixed in a ****ing bathtub. The hypocrisy is quite thick.

    If you require every company to test batches and those testing facilities can only test substances that abide by DSHEA guidelines, the problem is solved. Thats what you'll have by next summer anyway. You just need the DSHEA or whatever legislation that enacted to be much more accurate and not so vague.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  34. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Agreed; however, I have never used, or will ever use a Research Chemical. Bleh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    It was looked over by anyone that took it. Face it, people will take **** in a bottle if they can gain 5lbs of muscle and lose fat. The same people that condemn it all are the same ones that fuel the demand (some of them). Some of these people complain about labeling yet will order research chemicals mixed in a ****ing bathtub. The hypocrisy is quite thick.

    If you require every company to test batches and those testing facilities can only test substances that abide by DSHEA guidelines, the problem is solved. Thats what you'll have by next summer anyway. You just need the DSHEA or whatever legislation that enacted to be much more accurate and not so vague.
  35. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither...nuff said.

    I think a company should be able to put cyanide in a bottle, label it "The Exit" and sell it to suicidal idiots as way to end it all.... That is what freedom is. It is my job as a fellow man to talk to them, to try and help them, but its their damn choice to do as they please. Its something I am learning to understand even in my faith. You can try to help people, but respect their wishes and freedoms. Though with each passing year, freedom in the U.S. gets anally raped by a full size train.


    The people of America dont deserve the "imitation" freedom they have, because not a one of them will lift a finger to fight for their own rights. We have big brother for that...Right? I dont have to do anything, they know whats best for me..
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    huh?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    huh?
    A far out political diatribe.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither...nuff said.

    I think a company should be able to put cyanide in a bottle, label it "The Exit" and sell it to suicidal idiots as way to end it all.... That is what freedom is. It is my job as a fellow man to talk to them, to try and help them, but its their damn choice to do as they please. Its something I am learning to understand even in my faith. You can try to help people, but respect their wishes and freedoms. Though with each passing year, freedom in the U.S. gets anally raped by a full size train.


    The people of America dont deserve the "imitation" freedom they have, because not a one of them will lift a finger to fight for their own rights. We have big brother for that...Right? I dont have to do anything, they know whats best for me..
    I do not mind if they put cyanide in a bottle as long as it is clearly labeled as cyanide with a disclaimer saying "may cause death". And, as long as it is regulated so that someone who cannot reason for themselves, say, a 14 yr old or a mentally challenged individual, cannot get their hands on it. If the government, truly, wanted to regulate any products so they could be available but within certain parameters then they would. I do not see them wanting to do that.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  39. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yep.
    Go ask about it and you will get a PM saying that they will not discuss it, and, "Go check the logs brah!"
    At this point, it doesn't look like we will ever get a chance to discuss it.
  40. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No worries.

    You're not pulling people over tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    At this point, it doesn't look like we will ever get a chance to discuss it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does it matter what time of day you take Nolva?
    By Justing2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. Does Sleeping at night verses the day time matter for gain muscle?
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:21 PM
  3. does it matter when to take?
    By softball501 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. Liquid products - Matter of Time??
    By tommy_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 11:58 AM
  5. What time of day to take Formasin? Does it matter?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in