But Mum, I want to be a little girrrrrrrl!...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is an infection.....period....it is one of the many cancers effecting mankind that is driving all the greatest nations into the ground. There is no turning back...

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is great. What a wonderful excercise in diversity education for the kids at this school! I sure hope the school is providing everything, such as a seperate bathroom at the school, women's undergarments, feminie hygene products, etc., that this kid is now entitled to. Otherwise, it would be a great social injustice if not.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha oh boy

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
ho..... ly........ sh!t. Sex changes at 12 yrs old? I dont even know what to say besides that's,....... fuked...... up.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That boy just needs to have the sh!t beaten out of him real good, then sent to military school. That'll straighten him out. :drillsergeant:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is an infection.....period....it is one of the many cancers effecting mankind that is driving all the greatest nations into the ground. There is no turning back...
Nah, this is ok. He can always have surgery again if he changes his mind.

What we need is more education for 10-12 yr olds to provide awareness of trans-gender surgical options.

I'm just happy the parents have supported his decision - they must be so proud!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah, this is ok. He can always have surgery again if he changes his mind.
Good point. Perhaps they can preserve his package in formaldehyde in case he changes his mind in 10-20 years. It's nice to know you have options.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established

hate to change the topic here, but can someone explain why a system (which allows sex transformation for pre-puberty children) disallows grown men from using steroids..

boy ---> girl ... "awwww that's so sweet. Who cares about the biological negative effects it may have on the body"

man --> MAN .... "oh that bastard.. must be jailed for life for using those drugs. Do you know what damage those drugs can do to you. They can kill you and your wife and children and parents and ancestors"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hate to change the topic here, but can someone explain why a system (which allows sex transformation for pre-puberty children) disallows grown men from using steroids..

boy ---> girl ... "awwww that's so sweet. Who cares about the biological negative effects it may have on the body"

man --> MAN .... "oh that bastard.. must be jailed for life for using those drugs. Do you know what damage those drugs can do to you. They can kill you and your wife and children and parents and ancestors"
It's definitely a good point to raise.

I have another question. This is in the UK. Is this covered by NHS? Are the tax payers paying for this kids sex change and hormone treatment?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's hilarious, too, that this kid can decide at 12 that he wants a sex change, but still can't consent to sex for another few years. :lol: - It's nuts. (tee hee)

All the comes to mind is the all-too-famous quote from Arrested Development: "I've made a huuuuuge mistake."

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards

+1

When Some dike wants to be a dude, lets jack her up with Test. No prob.

But God forbid you just want to gain some muscle and improve your sexlife.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Tis a sad world lol. But man..I will not be explaining to my kids what a drag queen is, other than an animal that needs shot but is never in season >.>

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established

because they want us to be weak and weak minded.

Cyplex

Awards
What if after the transformation the person becomes a super hot knockout in high school. Do you think any guy that new this person when she was a guy would ask her out?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What if after the transformation the person becomes a super hot knockout in high school. Do you think any guy that new this person when she was a guy would ask her out?
I would ask you out mate . . . . post-op of course :thumbsup:

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I know a guy that had a sex change. I went to middle school and high school with him. He's still a male to me. If you were born with testicles and a penis you're a male even if you are now a penis-less neutered male.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look up "Kim Petras." - Started out as a boy. Youngest to have gone through a sex change operation. I think she/he/it's German.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look up "Kim Petras." - Started out as a boy. Youngest to have gone through a sex change operation. I think she/he/it's German.
Germany: when does kinkiness become perversion I ask you? :mischievous:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole sex-change issue is really just a farse. It's delusional people thinking they can change their biological identity by chopping off a body part.

I'm sorry, but if you carry the Y chromosome, you're male, with or without balls. You may have a sex-change operation, but all that does is mutilate you to make your charade easier. You're still a man, still designed to sire children and not birth them; still genetically male in every sense of the word.

Simply thinking you can be something other than what your genes dictates is absurb. I can't suddenly decide I want to be a dolphin.

Attempting to be something other than what your very heredity determines is delustional and denotes mental problems. You are what you are, like it or not. At least until gene therapy becomes more feasible.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole sex-change issue is really just a farse. It's delusional people thinking they can change their biological identity by chopping off a body part.

I'm sorry, but if you carry the Y chromosome, you're male, with or without balls. You may have a sex-change operation, but all that does is mutilate you to make your charade easier. You're still a man, still designed to sire children and not birth them; still genetically male in every sense of the word.

Simply thinking you can be something other than what your genes dictates is absurb. I can't suddenly decide I want to be a dolphin.

Attempting to be something other than what your very heredity determines is delustional and denotes mental problems. You are what you are, like it or not. At least until gene therapy becomes more feasible.
All jokes aside, sometimes nature gets it wrong. True transgender people genuinely believe they are the the opposite sex. Now we have the technology and expertise to help fix nature's errors.

To say this phenomenon is delusional and denotes mental problems sounds dangerously like the kind of retoric I would expect from zelot religious groups and other ignorant, intollerant and narrow-minded folk.

Thankfully we live in the 21st century, where such groups do not influence society like previously in history, and people generally have the freedom to live life as they chose.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
All jokes aside, sometimes nature gets it wrong. True transgender people genuinely believe they are the the opposite sex. Now we have the technology and expertise to help fix nature's errors.

To say this phenomenon is delusional and denotes mental problems sounds dangerously like the kind of retoric I would expect from zelot religious groups and other ignorant, intollerant and narrow-minded folk.

Thankfully we live in the 21st century, where such groups do not influence society like previously in history, and people generally have the freedom to live life as they chose.
Are you sure? Isn't the government a group of ignorant, intolerant and narrow minded folks?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No! It's just wrong! Maybe if his parents had put his ass in church this wouldn't have happened! :drillsergeant:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure? Isn't the government a group of ignorant, intolerant and narrow minded folks?
Quite the opposite my friend. Masters of Manipulation. :privateeye:

No! It's just wrong! Maybe if his parents had put his ass in church this wouldn't have happened! :drillsergeant:
Not talking about this little fker - through him into military school. This sort of decision should not be made until they reach adulthood

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
The correct term: shim

she+him = shim :drillsergeant:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It is a mental disorder, nature doesnt mess up, it just people are messed up. I believe homos-period are suffering from a severe mental disease.

The correct term: shim

she+him = shim :
I will call it an "it" or "ungodly abomination" whichever I am in the mood to say.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a mental disorder, nature doesnt mess up, it just people are messed up. I believe homos-period are suffering from a severe mental disease.

I will call it an "it" or "ungodly abomination" whichever I am in the mood to say.
nature sure did a number on you Sonny-Jim :laugh:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what "the shim" will look like when "the shim" gets older.....

In Living Color anyone? aha!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXR0UTSrYXc"]YouTube - Jamie Foxx-Ugly Girl Video[/ame]

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
nature sure did a number on you Sonny-Jim :laugh:
if by that you mean produce a being so far up the life form scale that it would tear the very fabric of time and space to allow another being even remotely close to its level to exist...yeah it did. :mischievous:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if by that you mean produce a being so far up the life form scale that it would tear the very fabric of time and space to allow another being even remotely close to its level to exist...yeah it did. :mischievous:
I can envisage the masses crawling for miles over broken glass just to place c0cktail umbrellas in your turd :laugh:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can envisage the masses crawling for miles over broken glass just to place c0cktail umbrellas in your turd :laugh:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: Yes it is a pilgrimage that only the chosen can embark upon...

Why do I get this eerie feeling like I am about to get hit by lightening..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: Yes it is a pilgrimage that only the chosen can embark upon...

Why do I get this eerie feeling like I am about to get hit by lightening..
Impending Doom . . it's a clinically recognised mental illness :sick:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's what I think: Anyone who takes the time to speak out against transgendered and/or homosexual people... has some serious sexual insecurities. But hey, feel free to use religion or strong family values to cover it up.

Enjoy that closet space!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's what I think: Anyone who takes the time to speak out against transgendered and/or homosexual people... has some serious sexual insecurities. But hey, feel free to use religion or strong family values to cover it up.

Enjoy that closet space!
*crickets*

:toofunny:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

Enjoy that closet space!
That rules me out thankfully,...... I would never talk about my fellow DRSE member jake like that.

:18:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely a good point to raise.

I have another question. This is in the UK. Is this covered by NHS? Are the tax payers paying for this kids sex change and hormone treatment?
I'd think it would be paid for. My ex gf wanted to get a boob job when she turned 16. The NHS would pay for it if she went to the doctors and told them how depressed she was over it (which she wasn't) they just put you on a long waiting list.

Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if this boy gets it all paid for.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd think it would be paid for. My ex gf wanted to get a boob job when she turned 16. The NHS would pay for it if she went to the doctors and told them how depressed she was over it (which she wasn't) they just put you on a long waiting list.

Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if this boy gets it all paid for.
:lmao: That's great!! "Boo-hoo, I'm so depressed that I'm a b-cup and not a DDD!!!" I sure wish I could go to my doc and tell him that I'm morbidly depressed that I don't have a pair of 22" biceps and get the tax payers to pay for a few AAS cycles.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:lmao: That's great!! "Boo-hoo, I'm so depressed that I'm a b-cup and not a DDD!!!" I sure wish I could go to my doc and tell him that I'm morbidly depressed that I don't have a pair of 22" biceps and get the tax payers to pay for some a few AAS cycles.
haha i know it's crazy! If only i could get some surgery for this chod of mine off the NHS and i'd be happy.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Damn....maybe they will at least gimme one of them cool jackets? :paranoid:
Hahahahahha! FUNNY MAN, sure, a straight jacket would be cool. Remember how cool Mel Gibson looked in that one movie, he pops out his shoulder to get out of the cool jacket. Very cool.

Now I want a cool jacket too! ahahahhaha

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this thread is really all over the place topically...

Edit: Jake, I understand that some trans-gendered people truly believe they are the opposite sex trapped in a wrong-gender body. The fact is, just because someone believes something, doesn't make it true.

There are aspects of our identities that we don't get to determine. If I truly believe I'm African American, does that make it a reality? No. I'm still of scandinavian descent, no matter what my brain may tell me. And that's easy to reaffirm with some simple genetic tests. Same with affirmation of sexual identity - not hard to spot a Y chrom or two X chroms.

It is this disconnect between reality and belief that I think is the issue.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this thread is really all over the place topically...

Edit: Jake, I understand that some trans-gendered people truly believe they are the opposite sex trapped in a wrong-gender body. The fact is, just because someone believes something, doesn't make it true.

There are aspects of our identities that we don't get to determine. If I truly believe I'm African American, does that make it a reality? No. I'm still of scandinavian descent, no matter what my brain may tell me. And that's easy to reaffirm with some simple genetic tests. Same with affirmation of sexual identity - not hard to spot a Y chrom or two X chroms.

It is this disconnect between reality and belief that I think is the issue.
imo...BINGO! Its kind of like "Americans". WE ARE AMERICANS....not Native American, or African American, or Caucasian American. That is just a bunch of BS pride crap. American.

haha i know it's crazy! If only i could get some surgery for this chod of mine off the NHS and i'd be happy.
so technically I should be able to run a couple AAS cycles, let myself get gyno temporarily, then claim it is making me massively depressed and possibly suicidal because of the social issues it causes, and get free gyno surgery? If that was the case my only true fear of AAS would be gone(HRT makes the other one not seem so bad). ????????????

Plus my teeth make me severely depressed, I should get free dental work to have nice pearly whites.

Also my car....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tis a sad world lol. But man..I will not be explaining to my kids what a drag queen is, other than an animal that needs shot but is never in season >.>
Is this what you seriously think? Seriously?