The Overrated Thread
- 09-17-2009, 10:18 AM
- 09-17-2009, 10:24 AM
You think AC/DC and Led Zepplin are over-rated?
Here's a thought Rodja. You're obviously dillutional. Go outside, take a deep breath and give yourself an uppercut
Nice topic btw
09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
09-17-2009, 10:55 AM
09-17-2009, 11:13 AM
AC/DC does suck, though. Not much diversity in the music.
Haha. I fully anticipated to stir up some sh!t, but I don't want this thread to turn into a insultfest.You are going to die a slow, horrible death.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-17-2009, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=jakellpet;2132276]You think AC/DC and Led Zepplin are over-rated?
Here's a thought Rodja. You're obviously dillutional. Go outside, take a deep breath and give yourself an uppercut QUOTE]
Exactly. Remeber Rodja is younger then us so he just doesnt get it.
09-17-2009, 11:24 AM
It's the same reason why I hate System of a Down. It just gets boring after you've heard the same pattern 1000 times.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-17-2009, 11:30 AM
09-17-2009, 11:31 AM
09-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I agree w/ AC/DC. Also, ZZ Top songs all sound the same to me, as well.
But, just a note: As younger adults, we cannot objectively comment on the status of older bands like Led Zeppelin. We were not around in their hayday and don't have any idea on the impact these bands had on the lives of those living at that time.
09-17-2009, 11:45 AM
09-17-2009, 11:51 AM
09-17-2009, 07:16 PM
09-17-2009, 08:54 PM
09-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Halo, console gaming in general, the titanic(and I like James Cameron), America, Harry Potter, Twilight, Ozzy's solo work
09-17-2009, 10:16 PM
NSCA - CSCS
09-17-2009, 10:57 PM
09-17-2009, 11:23 PM
09-17-2009, 11:36 PM
'Low Fat' Diets
x2 on Console Gaming
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
09-18-2009, 12:00 AM
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-18-2009, 12:11 AM
09-18-2009, 12:42 AM
09-18-2009, 01:07 AM
09-18-2009, 01:25 AM
09-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Also I dont think Bonhams death instantly made them better at all. When he died on tour in 1980, they had been together for 12 years. Also Jimmy page and Jon Bonham are still recognized as the top musicians for guitar and drums almost 30 years later.
Everything else,..... I can agree with.
09-18-2009, 02:02 AM
09-18-2009, 05:57 AM
09-18-2009, 06:29 AM
Other over-rated stuff:
1. David Beckham.
2. All things Halo related.
3. Angelina Jolie.
4. Reality programming of any description (Idol, Big Brother etc etc etc)
5. Anything that falls under the banner of "Aussie drama &/or cinema" (For all the aussies out there).
6. Michael Bisping.
7. Kimbo Slice.
8. The "Saw" movies.
9. Every season of Dexter after the first one (They just repeat the same story arc over and over ffs).
10. M. Night Shyamalan
09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
- Paul McCartney’s ex-wife’s false leg
- German Porn (it’s old hat, the Japanese have taken over)
- Lady GaGa (so she’s got a ding dong, her songs are still crap)
- The Crocodile Hunter (he’s dead, get over it)
- DJ Aligator (he’s not as good as Europe claims)
Similar Forum Threads
- By arnold77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 122Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:57 PM
- By DeerDeer in forum SupplementsReplies: 56Last Post: 04-19-2008, 12:55 AM
- By AldrichAStern in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
- By asap nutrition in forum Sports TalkReplies: 148Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:18 PM