Anyone in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Hollywood? (Los Angeles Thread)

1. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Anyone in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Hollywood? (Los Angeles Thread)

Hey guys, I'm on the West Coast now, have been for a while.
    It's amazing here.

I train at Equinox Fitness in West Hollywood (same gym as on The Hills, if you watch that stupid show).

I'm not exactly looking for a training partner, since my schedule is so varied but wouldn't mind hitting up the gym sometimes. I'm just checking on which bros are in the area.

as a sidebar, here are some random thoughts/activities:
    - Not too many athletic people in this city. Just finding some people to throw a football around can be hard. If you can throw better than most girls, free feel to say whats up.

- The women in this city are unreal. They are all models/actresses/waitresses, I make it out some nights during the week with the purpose of meeting chicks/being social (mainly working on my skill set) and not spending a dime. So that's pickup/being social, not partying... The vibe is still very fun and social, not creepy. I live a healthful lifestyle but I'm not a health freak. I know some guys here with some of the best game in the country, but I often don't have that much in common with some of them, so the vibe can be somewhat stiff.

- We have a good house for social stuff. Ideally, I'd like to put together a good peer group. Peer group = not a sausage party haha.

- Saturday is generally dedicated to watching COLLEGE FOOTBALL THE ENTIRE DAY!!

if your in the city of angels, say hi... shoot me a PM if ya like too.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm on the West Coast now, have been for a while.
    It's amazing here.

I train at Equinox Fitness in West Hollywood (same gym as on The Hills, if you watch that stupid show).

I'm not exactly looking for a training partner, since my schedule is so varied but wouldn't mind hitting up the gym sometimes. I'm just checking on which bros are in the area.

as a sidebar, here are some random thoughts/activities:
    - Not too many athletic people in this city. Just finding some people to throw a football around can be hard. If you can throw better than most girls, free feel to say whats up.

- The women in this city are unreal. They are all models/actresses/waitresses, I make it out some nights during the week with the purpose of meeting chicks/being social (mainly working on my skill set) and not spending a dime. So that's pickup/being social, not partying... The vibe is still very fun and social, not creepy. I live a healthful lifestyle but I'm not a health freak. I know some guys here with some of the best game in the country, but I often don't have that much in common with some of them, so the vibe can be somewhat stiff.

- We have a good house for social stuff. Ideally, I'd like to put together a good peer group. Peer group = not a sausage party haha.

- Saturday is generally dedicated to watching COLLEGE FOOTBALL THE ENTIRE DAY!!

if your in the city of angels, say hi... shoot me a PM if ya like too.
    There should be plenty of guys who would want to hook up with you from your gym. Literally. It is West Hollywood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A President for America, Not for Hollywood
    By bpmartyr in forum Politics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. Is Hollywood Juiced?
    By Smoky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
  3. Beverly Hills...
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0