Race WAR! Race WAR, EVERYBODY!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm total with you on this. But some how its going to turned onto that the white kid did something. From the video it doesn't look like he did anything to provoke it. And I'll tell you why the bus driver didn't do anything because as soon as he did anything they would be labled a racist no mader what race they were. (And get sued and fired).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"He (Superintendent Greg Moats,) also said there had been no racial problems at the school"

Of course he's going to say that. No one wants to admit to a situation that they may have been aware of which results in a racially(?) motivated crime.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this sh*t's disgusting. Nothing will happen to the kid, which is a shame, b/c everyone will cry racism.

I was at a bar last weekend, telling a friend of mine who I hadn't talked to in a while, about this neighborhood that I lived in about 2 years ago. I'll just say it was "rough". I wasn't getting paid jack at the time, and it was a housing project sort of place (cheap rent). Lots of blacks AND whites, a pretty even mixture. My NEIGHBOR (I stress the word for reasons you will see in a moment), who happened to be WHITE, smoked crack.

As I was at the bar, telling my friend about this place, I mentioned that "my NEIGHBOR smoked crack and stuff". About 7 feet away a black guy was sitting there, I heard him say "That motherf*cker just said Ni**az smoke crack!". I heard him say this, and proceded to tell him that he misunderstood what I said, I said neighbor, not the other word, and that the specific neighbor I was talking about was white. There was absolutely no reason for the other word to have came out of my mouth at all! I'm with my friend, and there's about 6 other black people in the bar, within about a minute every single one of them think that that's what I said, b/c he ran around the bar telling each and every one of them. Long story short, the bartender kicks them out (after about 10 minutes of yelling back and forth), and we leave. We go out back to where we are parked, and guess who's waiting for us??? With about 6 MORE people. Two of them had guns. The bartender comes out screaming bloody murder and yelling, tells us to "Get the f*ck out of there now, this won't end well for you." So we take the hell off in our cars. I'm just assuming it's no longer safe for me to go out in that town again.

The bad part is, I know a couple people from that town, who just happen to know the guy that started all this sh*t. They say HE'S racist, and they guaranteed he was just looking for someone to try and pin some bullsh*t on. Another interesting tidbit of info I find out: Although he's racist, he ONLY dates white women?!?! The bartenders were two white girls who had seemed to take a liking to my friend and I, and we were receiving "extra attention" I guess you could say. It's just sad

I see a hell of alot more black against white racism than I do white against black racism these days, and it's been that way for a while now.

mcssassin

Awards
Yeah, this sh*t's disgusting. Nothing will happen to the kid, which is a shame, b/c everyone will cry racism.

I was at a bar last weekend, telling a friend of mine who I hadn't talked to in a while, about this neighborhood that I lived in about 2 years ago. I'll just say it was "rough". I wasn't getting paid jack at the time, and it was a housing project sort of place (cheap rent). Lots of blacks AND whites, a pretty even mixture. My NEIGHBOR (I stress the word for reasons you will see in a moment), who happened to be WHITE, smoked crack.

As I was at the bar, telling my friend about this place, I mentioned that "my NEIGHBOR smoked crack and stuff". About 7 feet away a black guy was sitting there, I heard him say "That motherf*cker just said Ni**az smoke crack!". I heard him say this, and proceded to tell him that he misunderstood what I said, I said neighbor, not the other word, and that the specific neighbor I was talking about was white. There was absolutely no reason for the other word to have came out of my mouth at all! I'm with my friend, and there's about 6 other black people in the bar, within about a minute every single one of them think that that's what I said, b/c he ran around the bar telling each and every one of them. Long story short, the bartender kicks them out (after about 10 minutes of yelling back and forth), and we leave. We go out back to where we are parked, and guess who's waiting for us??? With about 6 MORE people. Two of them had guns. The bartender comes out screaming bloody murder and yelling, tells us to "Get the f*ck out of there now, this won't end well for you." So we take the hell off in our cars. I'm just assuming it's no longer safe for me to go out in that town again.

The bad part is, I know a couple people from that town, who just happen to know the guy that started all this sh*t. They say HE'S racist, and they guaranteed he was just looking for someone to try and pin some bullsh*t on. Another interesting tidbit of info I find out: Although he's racist, he ONLY dates white women?!?! The bartenders were two white girls who had seemed to take a liking to my friend and I, and we were receiving "extra attention" I guess you could say. It's just sad

I see a hell of alot more black against white racism than I do white against black racism these days, and it's been that way for a while now.
i see that type of crap all the time where i live its a shame cause you cant call a black guy racist when ur talkin to the police or say some assult was racialy motivated they dont want to deal with the politics involved in that. my car was vandalized with white boy reteric this and that about white people and it was not called a hate crime or anything like that! now if the tables were turned tell me that would play out the same

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
While I can appreciate your position and empathize with the situation you had to live through I can't help but think of the expression "Seeing the world through tinted lenses."

Everyone is guilty is this, whether they realize it or not. While I believe that every culture has it's own positives to bring to the table and I would never want to change that, we could all use a pair of gray lenses.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
While I can appreciate your position and empathize with the situation you had to live through I can't help but think of the expression "Seeing the world through tinted lenses."
Everyone is guilty is this, whether they realize it or not. While I believe that every culture has it's own positives to bring to the table and I would never want to change that, we could all use a pair of gray lenses.
No worries bro, no offense taken at all! I see exactly what you're saying, and you are more than likely right. At first I just took it that he really did misunderstand me, and got pissed off, rightfully so. Were the 6 extra people they obviously called down (which made about 12 total at that point) needed? Along with the guns LOL? He really didn't want to hear anything I was saying. Then to find out what I did about him a couple days later after talking to people I do see that he started with us for no reason. Yeah, the guys a school teacher too lol. Now THAT'S scary.

Thanks for the condolesences bro. It was scary as hell. All I could think at that point was "Really?? All of this is going down for no reason...really??" It really angered me, especially never having been in a situation like that before. I've had several black roommates in my life and never had a problem like that happen before. It was just surreal. I mean...sh*t got heated...fast lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no excuse for that man's actions. The thought of someone like that teaching our future generations is scary. I don't want ANYONE to have the opportunity to pass their prejudices on to the next generation. Parents, teachers, anyone.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just waiting for some thug POS to break into my house. I've got my Benelli 12 gauge loaded and ready. :)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
****ed up story that's for sure...i went to highschool right down the road from there....that place has been heading downhill for a long time...and i can guarantee you that's not the first time that sort of incident has happened

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using Rush as a reference point is a tad frightening IC

:rofl:

That guys is about as fair and balanced as the Leaning Tower of Piza

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
As a person of color I will flat out say that the kid who did this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and then have his ass kicked. Contrary to what a lot of you may think the majority of the black community DOES NOT condone this type of behaviour. However, this act may have been committed as a result of racial hatred not racism which are 2 different things. the result is the same though and leads to further misunderstanding and frustration. You may think I'm just being idealistic but the fact is no matter what our differences are, those of us with brains need to come together and put an end to this **** on both sides and understand that there are far greater concerns that only together can be conquered. Just my .02

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
As a person of color I will flat out say that the kid who did this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and then have his ass kicked. Contrary to what a lot of you may think the majority of the black community DOES NOT condone this type of behaviour. However, this act may have been committed as a result of racial hatred not racism which are 2 different things. the result is the same though and leads to further misunderstanding and frustration. You may think I'm just being idealistic but the fact is no matter what our differences are, those of us with brains need to come together and put an end to this **** on both sides and understand that there are far greater concerns that only together can be conquered. Just my .02
+1

I agree with this whole statement.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am in no way racist, but damn I think Martin Luther King would give up his peaceful ways and beat the holy hell out of his people today for how they act after him and many other brave people made so much sacrifice to prove us equals. Then his people betray him and other great men and women by pissing all over their own ethnicity.

The real sad part is we allow it to happen.

I am down for considering anyone an equal man, IF and ONLY if they act like a man.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
using Rush as a reference point is a tad frightening IC

:rofl:

It's his opinion, and I happen to agree with most of it here. I thought it was funny, and enjoyed his sarcasm. I'm not really using him as a reference at this point.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not disagreeing, but I'm not agreeing, either, simply because I don't know. Where is the outcry? - It seems like when someone of color does stick their neck out in opposition to this mentality then they're called an Uncle Tom. - Even if they don't condone it, I don't see too many black Americans saying how despicable it is. Look at what happened to Wilson. The black caucus demanded action be taken to create House Rules delegating what can and can't be said, because apparently "You lie!" is a racially motivated phrase since Obama is [sort of] black.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Get over it. whites have sh*t on blacks for 500 years. Some little p8ssy gets slapped around on a school bus and everyone is mad? Who cares. More than likely he ran his mouth and had nothing to back it up. What kind of little p8ssy allows himself to get tagged up like that without even putting up a fight?

Yes, there is a double standard now. Look at it from the other side. If you were raped and forced to build the economy of a country through slave labor for centuries, you would have a chip on your shoulder im sure.

Most blacks are civil. Some act like monkeys though. Those are the ones who need their teeth pushed in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
using Rush as a reference point is a tad frightening...

Spot on! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
+1

I agree with this whole statement.
****ed up story that's for sure...i went to highschool right down the road from there....that place has been heading downhill for a long time...and i can guarantee you that's not the first time that sort of incident has happened
we're in Chicago, why don't we go look up Jesse and see how he feels?

can you imagine if the white race had a white version of Jesse Jackson?
every time a white person was treated badly he could come to the rescue, try and get the white guy off of whatever crime he did and make a ton of money in the process.

now what we would need of course is for a white version of MLK to get killed, smear his blood all over us (sort of speaking) and then we too could become a supported racist.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5aoOT6S3c"]YouTube - Martin Luther King speech -the boondocks-[/ame]

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
we're in Chicago, why don't we go look up Jesse and see how he feels?

can you imagine if the white race had a white version of Jesse Jackson?
every time a white person was treated badly he could come to the rescue, try and get the white guy off of whatever crime he did and make a ton of money in the process.

now what we would need of course is for a white version of MLK to get killed, smear his blood all over us (sort of speaking) and then we too could become a supported racist.
You have to be kidding, you can't really be that ignorant or maybe it's because you're in Chicago. However, as I alluded to in my post, black, white, asian or whatever, this act should not happen and furthermore not be tolerated.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Get over it. whites have sh*t on blacks for 500 years. Some little p8ssy gets slapped around on a school bus and everyone is mad? Who cares. More than likely he ran his mouth and had nothing to back it up. What kind of little p8ssy allows himself to get tagged up like that without even putting up a fight?

Yes, there is a double standard now. Look at it from the other side. If you were raped and forced to build the economy of a country through slave labor for centuries, you would have a chip on your shoulder im sure.
i have to agree. I think the america you all live in today is the knee jerk reaction of the america from yesterday.

What i'm trying to say is that racism is just so over-hyped today because of what happened in the past. Although many losers just like to blame their problems on racism, it doesn't change the fact that underlying racism still exists.
black - white
black - latino
white - latino
indian - white
indian - pakistani
israeli - palestinian

you name it.

hell, in sri lanka racism still exists between tamils and singales. And no, not just the "i'll kick your ass" racism... the "commit genocide with a machete" racism.

People haven't exactly let go of the problems and mindset held by their ancestors / parents. Not to mention the formation of cultural enclaves based on class.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
i have to agree. I think the america you all live in today is the knee jerk reaction of the america from yesterday.

What i'm trying to say is that racism is just so over-hyped today because of what happened in the past. Although many losers just like to blame their problems on racism, it doesn't change the fact that underlying racism still exists.
black - white
black - latino
white - latino
indian - white
indian - pakistani
israeli - palestinian

you name it.

hell, in sri lanka racism still exists between tamils and singales. And no, not just the "i'll kick your ass" racism... the "commit genocide with a machete" racism.

People haven't exactly let go of the problems and mindset held by their ancestors / parents. Not to mention the formation of cultural enclaves based on class.
You forgot the racism against light skin black women from those dark sistas. My chick is maybe a shade or 2 darker than me. Recessive native and irish genes resurfaced or something.

Anyway, she gets sh*t on by butt ugly, bald headed dark chicks.

Its white against white as well.

When the first wave of my anscestors came here from Sicily, the germans and irish looked down on em and isolated them. Even the mainland northern Italians mistreated them.

Every culture and nationality experiences it at one point.

Right now its the south americans and mexicans who get a universal steamy dump from everyone.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I am in no way racist, but damn I think Martin Luther King would give up his peaceful ways and beat the holy hell out of his people today for how they act after him and many other brave people made so much sacrifice to prove us equals. Then his people betray him and other great men and women by pissing all over their own ethnicity.

The real sad part is we allow it to happen.

I am down for considering anyone an equal man, IF and ONLY if they act like a man.

So would Jesus.