follow up on performance enhancers

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Earlier I made a post about the deception in BBing with 'performance enhancers' as I will call them.

What are some of the reason guys, and 'girls' take them? Is it just for muscle? Is it to get girls? Is it to get as big as you can get? When you use them do you really know what you are doing?

Also, doesn't steroids have a tendency to shrink your private area for guys?

I put this post here because I am not sure where else to post it.

keeper

I don't use enhancers myself, but this is a very interesting question.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think its because its there really.

Its a fruit that people desire to taste of. Why do some people smoke? Why are there adrenalin junkies? Why do people like being kinky?

They just do.

"Performance Enhancers" offer another area to people in the world of lifting. It is like that off limits door you see that you have to enter.

Some like the mental effects, some really love working out hardcore, and these things let them go even further, and push themselves, and therefore enjoy themselves more and more.

Its really just a personal choice for people, and I findi t no harm no foul. Wether the guy in the office is using them, or some big time sports star. Let em, after all is that not what this world screams for. More More More, better better bettter.

The question is never why, it is why not. For we really only choose things not to do, for we tend to like to do everything.

And they DO NOT shrink your wanker, they do your boys, but some people actually report an increase in wanker size. A few people even mentioned it being permament(2 I have seen). A your boys will come back in PCT.

keeper

OHHHH. They come back. Okay, that answers a big part of the "why" question. Thank you.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Do I want to wait 6 months just to go up 10-15 pounds,... if that? No,... I do not.

Do I want to be repping 50lbs or more on deads at the end of 4-6 weeks? Yes I do.:mischievous:

/End Thread.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I do it all for the deadlift.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... but some people actually report an increase in wanker size. A few people even mentioned it being permament (2 I have seen).
Whoa there guy, that's too much information! You freak!

;)

PED's are to men, that water is to a camel... wait, what?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Whoa there guy, that's too much information! You freak!

;)

PED's are to men, that water is to a camel... wait, what?
LOL. 2 Claims my friend, 2 claims :D They were on here somewhere. No one was ballsy/gay enough to ask for before and afters LOL.