Kanye, you're so vain...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...you probably think this thread is about you... or gay fish.

kanye-west-gay-fish.jpg

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pfft . . . just another rap arsehole :gay:

GICH!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Kanye is such a gay fish...He loves to put fish ****s in his mouth he said it himself. I can't stand that douche

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Taylor Swift should I punched that ******* in the face.

jsl

Awards
A friend of mine used to be a music producer out of Chicago. Kanye stoll one of his artists songs and sold it to Jayz, who put it on his cd. The guy he stoll it from ended up busting a chamnpagne bottle over the turds head. This was atleast 5 years ago. Guess he didn't hit him hard enough to knock any sense into him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they should just play "Gay Fish" anytime he starts talking or makes an appearance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...tonight is Jay Leno's debut of his show that's supposed to "change PrimeTime television forever". His main guest of the evening is....wait for it....Kanye.

I say staged - at least from his angle.

USA..Broken, it is.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
The whole thing sounds like a publicity stunt.

1) MTV gets more web hits, more viewers for rebroadcasts of the show, and more "omg our awards shows are UNPREDICTABLE!!1!1!" cred.

2)Swift gets some new fans and a boatload of sympathy.

3)Kanye's not going to lose any fans or sales over this, as this is just more douchebag behavior from him, and he adds more to his "CONTROVERCIAL!1!!" cred. Also, isn't he supposed to be on Leno's new show tonight? hmm.

MTV... the new WWE.

Or, I'm wrong and he's just being a gay fish again.

*edit* haha, dsade and I are on the same page with this.... you beat me by seconds bro!

MegaCalf

Awards
How long until more sophisticated presentations like the Academy Awards are a venue for childlike Kanyeian tantrums?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long until more sophisticated presentations like the Academy Awards are a venue for childlike Kanyeian tantrums?
don't worry, Parents...be your child's buddy, the "cool-parent", and teach them entitlement and you too can inflict this crappy behaviour on the rest of society.

keeper

His comments on Leno appeared contrived and sympathy seeking. He did something stupid and his "people" are going to spin it to his advantage.

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
His comments on Leno appeared contrived and sympathy seeking. He did something stupid and his "people" are going to spin it to his advantage.
Completely agree! He acted like a teenager trying to pull the sympathy line on some girl. Its obvious why he isn't in movies. Course that will probably change.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Comedy Central announced they are replying the gay fish episode after all this,....haha!!

'South Park' Kanye West 'gay fish' episode to re-air

2 hours ago | EW.com - PopWatch | See recent EW.com - PopWatch news »

Normally, Kanye West's puppy-stomping on the VMAs last night would be exactly the kind of celebrity misbehavior perfect for parody on South Park. Except South Park already delivered the perfect Kanye-skewering episode five months ago, which is why Comedy Central will re-air it tomorrow for two straight hours, starting at 9 p.m. Et. If you're unfamiliar with the insta-brills episode (read our original take on it), entitled "Fishsticks," this clip (with some Nsfw language) should get you up to speed: How good was this episode? Instead of an All Caps rant, it got Kanye to apologize for his out-of-control ego -- now that is some good TV. Will you re-watch the episode, PopWatchers? Or do you think this is exactly the kind of attention the rapper/genius/homosexual haddock lives on? See more »

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not quite that upset over the whole ordeal. These entertainers are just that; entertainers... Hopefully that other chick won't be too scarred from not getting her moment to thank God, family and the fans for her golden mtv astronaut.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Taylor Swift is a good honest wholesome girl who is extremely talented. Kanye is an arrogant, conceited, disrespectful little punk who needs to just disappear. I dont listen to his music anymore.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Kanye is a D-bag!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taylor Swift is a good honest wholesome girl who is extremely talented
Based off what exactly? What she portrays in the Limelight? And in three years she'll put out an album that is the 'new' her that will have her talking about sex and strip clubs... i put as much stock in these entertainers on what they show us as i do politicians.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
He's a goofy big jaw douche bag. I won't give him or those other rap ***gots a min. of my time.

And how is Jay Leno's new show suppose to change tv or whatever? What's the deal with it, I've heard very little about it. So what's the deal, fill me in. I prefer Conan over he. I guess I'll have to check it out for 15 mins. or so. I hate wasting my time on such bs. But I do enjoy LOL. So we'll see....

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Taylor Swift is a good honest wholesome girl who is extremely talented. Kanye is an arrogant, conceited, disrespectful little punk who needs to just disappear. I dont listen to his music anymore.
Congratulations, you just described probably 90% of Hollywood and musicians in the industry.

I don't listen to music or watch movies based on who these people are or how they act in real life. Their job is to entertain me. If I knew they had murdered or raped someone, yeah, that would definitely taint my view of them.

However, acting like a-holes? It's sad, but I expect that as the norm and am surprised when I hear one doing something selfless. Kanye's just more in your face with it, which is pretty lame... and I'm still not sure if it all isn't a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt, nor do I really care.

Maybe we should expect better behavior out of these people, but why should they bother when they get so much attention from us for acting up?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
He's a goofy big jaw douche bag. I won't give him or those other rap ***gots a min. of my time.

And how is Jay Leno's new show suppose to change tv or whatever? What's the deal with it, I've heard very little about it. So what's the deal, fill me in. I prefer Conan over he. I guess I'll have to check it out for 15 mins. or so. I hate wasting my time on such bs. But I do enjoy LOL. So we'll see....
Leno's show is basically the SAME EXACT THING he did before, just at 10pm. The only way I can see it "changing tv" is if other networks follow suit and put on similar shows at that time... which I don't think would be a good thing at all. Wouldn't be surprised though, I think the ratings for it were huge.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I'm good at entertaining myself. Life's a stage.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
It might not be as bad if his music was worth a sh*t
I hate the autotune junkies

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might not be as bad if his music was worth a sh*t
I hate the autotune junkies
In The Fountainhead, those that crave power but lack the genius/ability to do it honestly set up a movement to discredit true genius. They praise sub-moronic crap (transformers?) as genius, and praise mediocre for both its own sake and for the sake of disabling the modern populace's ability to discern true genius.

These "artists" are crap without their electronic voice manipulations...period. Can't even carry a tune? Well, we can fix that.

"Kanye's new album is a work of genius!!!"

Mission Accomplished!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based off what exactly? What she portrays in the Limelight? And in three years she'll put out an album that is the 'new' her that will have her talking about sex and strip clubs...
a duet maybe...;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S61Z1EYlhSE"]YouTube - Britney Spears kissing Madonna[/ame]

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, the autotune thing was only for one album and a few features on other songs during that period of time. Pretty sure he's been done with it for a while now...

And yeah... I really hate 808's and Heartbreak. Not entirely because of the autotune, but because a chunk of the songs were emo bs about being heartbroken over a girlfriend. Boo-hoo, man the F up! Lately I can't stand listening to music like that, give me something upbeat that makes me feel like a million bucks!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, the autotune thing was only for one album and a few features on other songs during that period of time. Pretty sure he's been done with it for a while now...

And yeah... I really hate 808's and Heartbreak. Not entirely because of the autotune, but because a chunk of the songs were emo bs about being heartbroken over a girlfriend. Boo-hoo, man the F up! Lately I can't stand listening to music like that, give me something upbeat that makes me feel like a million bucks!
To be honest I don't have any knowledge of Kanye's discography or any songs other than the ones I hear unwillingly at work or elsewhere, I just figured he always used autotune cuz he has no talent. I don't really listen to that kind of music.

I LOVE how south park used the autotune in the gay fish song...I can get down to this jam
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GzOoyOOfqM"]YouTube - SouthPark-Gay Fish *Official Music Video*[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha that was hilarious

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Kanye Wests' Blog response to the south park episode....

SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT’S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” IT’S COOL TO TALK **** WHEN YOU’RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE’S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF **** WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I’M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I’M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I’M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I’M SURE THERE’S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS… THAT’S HOW YOU KNOW IT’S ME!
"I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I’M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I’M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. "

Haha, well you failed Kanye,.. you are a douche. I hope the jew bots get you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbIzPiFWA2k"]YouTube - Jew Robots from South Park Fishsticks[/ame]

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole thing sounds like a publicity stunt.

1) MTV gets more web hits, more viewers for rebroadcasts of the show, and more "omg our awards shows are UNPREDICTABLE!!1!1!" cred.

2)Swift gets some new fans and a boatload of sympathy.

3)Kanye's not going to lose any fans or sales over this, as this is just more douchebag behavior from him, and he adds more to his "CONTROVERCIAL!1!!" cred. Also, isn't he supposed to be on Leno's new show tonight? hmm.

MTV... the new WWE.

Or, I'm wrong and he's just being a gay fish again.

*edit* haha, dsade and I are on the same page with this.... you beat me by seconds bro!
+1 staged

Everyone pretty much already knew Kanye was a douche, so now MTV gives him a bottle of Henny, tells him to do something douchey and what happens...? Taylor Swift gets more buzz, Kanye West gets more buzz (everyone already thought he was a jerk, so the bad pub doesn't matter much) and Beyonce gets more buzz (everyone already thinks she's classy, so she just gets to look classier)

In the end, everyone gets more publicity and MTV wins.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
BTW, why are they still having VMA's? Aren't music videos a thing of the past? I mean, they are so 1990's. I don't think I've seen an actual music video on MTV in 10 years or more.

But, I still dig "pop up videos" on VH1 Classic. B)

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+1

When/where would anyone even see these videos? How can they give awards to videos that aren't even shown on MTV?

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I remember a couple months ago my buddy and I were looking through MTV on the program guide for like two weeks of programming and all they show now is that reality show bull****.

They shouldn't even call themselves Music Television anymore.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember a couple months ago my buddy and I were looking through MTV on the program guide for like two weeks of programming and all they show now is that reality bull****.

They shouldn't even call themselves Music Television anymore.
There's a bar/grill that Christine and I go to (mmm...seared tuna steak sandwich) that has a dedicated music video line running. It's amazing how many people still DO make videos, as well as giving creative outlet exposure to unknowns.

Budgetary restraint really either makes them look BAD or brings out massive creativity.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a bar/grill that Christine and I go to (mmm...seared tuna steak sandwich) that has a dedicated music video line running. It's amazing how many people still DO make videos, as well as giving creative outlet exposure to unknowns.

Budgetary restraint really either makes them look BAD or brings out massive creativity.
Werd.

we got a lot of that going on Down Under - cheap and cheerful by relative unknowns - some real cool shyte!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, you just described probably 90% of Hollywood and musicians in the industry.

I don't listen to music or watch movies based on who these people are or how they act in real life. Their job is to entertain me. If I knew they had murdered or raped someone, yeah, that would definitely taint my view of them.

However, acting like a-holes? It's sad, but I expect that as the norm and am surprised when I hear one doing something selfless. Kanye's just more in your face with it, which is pretty lame... and I'm still not sure if it all isn't a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt, nor do I really care.

Maybe we should expect better behavior out of these people, but why should they bother when they get so much attention from us for acting up?
i agree, even tho that was one of the top d-bag moves i have ever seen i still like the music and will continue to listen to it. i dont care what someone does in their life as long as the music is entertaining to me i will prob keep listening.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama thinks he's a jackass. But, didn't Obama basically do the same thing to Hillary? She was, afterall, just supposed to cruise on through and take the crown.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
First of all Yes Kanye is a jackass buzzero hit the nail on the head though, the whole thing was staged by MTV to get people talking about this award show that has lost steam over the last few years. Mark my words, in the long run everyone involved will benefit in some way. Kanye was the perfect one to do it because he loves to run his mouth and has a ego and balls the size of church bells. He doesn't seem to care about the nature of the publicity,just spell his name right, but, we're all talking about him, aren't we?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
+1

When/where would anyone even see these videos? How can they give awards to videos that aren't even shown on MTV?
I haven't been to the site but I'm guessing if you want to watch music videos you can look at them on mtv.com. I know they pop up on youtube, yahoo music, and other sites. MTV is in need of a name change though, as the "music" went away long ago. How about Moronic Television? Great description of most of the shows they play now. I think there's only been like 2 programs they have that I can even stomach lately, the Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory one and the other show with all the people doing the crazy stunts. Everything else makes me want to throw my remote through the screen. They had a sketch comedy show called Human Giant a couple years ago that was hilarious, but of course they got rid of it cuz it was actually good.

Dunno why I'm putting so much effort into talking about MTV... I guess it's just sad because I grew up on it in the 90's.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel your pain bro

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Dunno why I'm putting so much effort into talking about MTV... I guess it's just sad because I grew up on it in the 90's.
I hear yah. I used to wake up and watch Sports Center from 6-7, then start getting ready for school with MTV videos blasting in the background. Back when TLC's "Creep" video on, I used to wait around for the lower-boob shot... you gotta watch close - it's there. :privateeye:

:laugh2: