ISSA Fitness Nutrition Certification? or other Nutrition Certs?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, ISSA offers a fairly well regarded Fitness Nutrition Certification and have recently began to offer a Sports Nutrition cert.

Has anyone had any experience with these?

I hear it is very good information but A TON of work for an at home/online course.

others that I have researched are
ACE, NESTA, ISSN (international society of sports nutrition - supposedly the gold standard in non-university based nutrition)

any thoughts?
thank you in advance.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, ISSA offers a fairly well regarded Fitness Nutrition Certification and have recently began to offer a Sports Nutrition cert.

Has anyone had any experience with these?

I hear it is very good information but A TON of work for an at home/online course.

others that I have researched are
ACE, NESTA, ISSN (international society of sports nutrition - supposedly the gold standard in non-university based nutrition)

any thoughts?
thank you in advance.

ACSM is a pretty good one to look into- and a CSCS goes a long way in strength and conditioning as well- I have experience with these because they were offered through my MS program......

Appalachian State has a really strong biomechanics program, as well as offering a great clinical sports nutrition track (what I went through). They also offer a lot of theoretical and practical classes in the application of strength training- you go through those, and you can train just about anyone- athletes or weekend warriors ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Anabolics 1861
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Weight Loss 1
cheftepesh1 Supplement Auction 9
RedwolfWV General Chat 7