Chat up lines...

EssexBoi

Awards
After a night out at the weekend, and speaking to a slightly intoxicated girl in the smoking area of the club I was in, she asked me and a few of my mates to try out her best chat up lines on her.

Seeing as theres a thread for pretty much everything else on AM (and I couldn't find one when I did a search), I wanted to see what you guys best chat up lines were.

The cheesier the better!

I'll go first;

Guy: Excuse me, do you know how heavy a polar bear is?
Girl: No...
Guy: Heavy enough to break the ice, Hi im (your name)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You: "Excuse me, do you have ((insert race/culture)) in you?"

Chick: "No, I don't."

You: "Want some?"

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I usually compliment beautiful women on their brains, and smart women on their beauty,... and you're so smart!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
"i need a workout partner, sex slave, dishwasher.....how much can you bench" if she benches more than me, she's a keeper.

Or you could just be a man and walk up to someone you make eye contact with and get a smile from and introduce yourself.......either way works well

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Nice shoes. Want to ****?"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's my favorite......
It is really the only "pick-up" line that works when performed properly. Just like any other approach, your mindset and confidence levels have to be appropriate for the set you are approaching: walk up and say, "Nice shoes. Want to ****?" in a muttered voice, lacking confidence or with poor body language, and you will be laughed at; approach a woman and/or set of women and say, 'Nice shoes. Want to ****?" with a smirk, confident body language and proper energy, and they will realize you are just joking. It is lewd, silly and inappropriate, but doing it properly differentiates you from the 99 other males that came up to her last night and said, "You're so beautiful! I saw you across the bar and wanted to come buy you a drink!".

panmerc

panmerc

Awards
Fist fight or f***?, either way I'm gettin some!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It is really the only "pick-up" line that works when performed properly. Just like any other approach, your mindset and confidence levels have to be appropriate for the set you are approaching: walk up and say, "Nice shoes. Want to ****?" in a muttered voice, lacking confidence or with poor body language, and you will be laughed at; approach a woman and/or set of women and say, 'Nice shoes. Want to ****?" with a smirk, confident body language and proper energy, and they will realize you are just joking. It is lewd, silly and inappropriate, but doing it properly differentiates you from the 99 other males that came up to her last night and said, "You're so beautiful! I saw you across the bar and wanted to come buy you a drink!".
absolutly right....alpha male type s**t

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
All classics...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4BJ9B1lrw"]YouTube - Fresh Prince pick up lines[/ame]

" ...and wit a spoon in it."

Another good one not in the vid:

"i noticed you noticing me, so i just wanna put you on notice that i notice you too... "

latspread00

Awards
girl i got that dope ****..come here and let me dope u