Children's children are the crown of old men

  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Talking Children's children are the crown of old men


    Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

    B5150 is going to be a grandfather!

    You heard it here first
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  2. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

    B5150 is going to be a grandfather!

    You heard it here first
    Great news man, congratulations!!!!!
    A prayer has been added to the health and well being of both child and mother.

    BTW, Eddie VH rules!
  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thanks.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
    •   
       

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Congratulations B!
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Ultrasound!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  6. Awww a tiny little one! Congrats!

  7. congratz!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  8. congratulations dude

  9. Time to start the spoilin!! Congrats B!!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  10. Congrats paw-paw!
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    My grandson Kaleb has arrived!

    March 22nd 2010 @ 7:50PM EST

    7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

    Baby and mother (my daughter) are healthy.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    My grandson Kaleb has arrived!

    March 22nd 2010 @ 7:50PM EST

    7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

    Baby and mother (my daughter) are healthy.
    Congratz!
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thank you.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    My grandson Kaleb has arrived!

    March 22nd 2010 @ 7:50PM EST

    7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

    Baby and mother (my daughter) are healthy.
    Congrats Grandpa!

    Glad to hear that your daughter and new grandchild (Kaleb) are doing well my friend! I bet you're truly enjoying every single minute of this.

    My parents actually just arrived in town this past week to see my daughter (their first grandchild) for the first time. It's an amazing interaction to witness.

    Congrats and god bless, Brian!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. congrats grandpa!!! will be there in a few years myself! glad to hear the baby and mother are doing well!!!
    Working on living

  16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    My grandson Kaleb has arrived!

    March 22nd 2010 @ 7:50PM EST

    7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

    Baby and mother (my daughter) are healthy.
    Best news I have heard today! Congrats man. You truly are getting old
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Congrats Grandpa!

    Glad to hear that your daughter and new grandchild (Kaleb) are doing well my friend! I bet you're truly enjoying every single minute of this.

    My parents actually just arrived in town this past week to see my daughter (their first grandchild) for the first time. It's an amazing interaction to witness.

    Congrats and god bless, Brian!

    -John
    They're in Savannah GA. He was due 4-6-10 but he arrived about two weeks early to my daughters relief. Our plane tickets were bought in advance so I've still got until the 22nd.

    I married her off what seems just like yesterday and I thought I was cresting "over the hill" but now that my grandson is here - don't damn care - the view is great up here

    I literally break out it random burst of joy - even around people

    Thanks John.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats grandpa!!! will be there in a few years myself! glad to hear the baby and mother are doing well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Best news I have heard today! Congrats man. You truly are getting old
    Thank you men.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  19. Congratulations, B! I sincerely and truly mean that!
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thank you!

    I am counting the days until I get to see and hold him.

    I'm quite excited.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  21. Our daughter was baptized this past sunday, Brian. She screamed through the whole ceremony, ha! Actually though, she had a mild allergic reaction to some material in the gown. All was fine though, but watching the video again I can't help but laugh. What a great experience it was for my family.

    Growing up catholic myself, it's rewarding in many different ways being able to bring up my daughter the same way. I think I turned out ok in the end.

    Hope all is well buddy. I know you're looking forward to holding your new grandson. Enjoy every moment my friend.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. Hey John congrats on the baptism my friend!!!
    Hey Brian, how long until the big day brother??? Must be driving you mad trying to be patient!
    Working on living
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Our daughter was baptized this past sunday, Brian. She screamed through the whole ceremony, ha! Actually though, she had a mild allergic reaction to some material in the gown. All was fine though, but watching the video again I can't help but laugh. What a great experience it was for my family.

    Growing up catholic myself, it's rewarding in many different ways being able to bring up my daughter the same way. I think I turned out ok in the end.

    Hope all is well buddy. I know you're looking forward to holding your new grandson. Enjoy every moment my friend.


    -John
    I have MY baptism outfit ready to pack and take with me to GA.

    I was raised Catholic and received my baptism, communion and confirmation. Later, at 22yo, accepted Christ and was baptized in the Boulder Reservoir in November in 22F weather. I later baptized my daughter, son and wife in the same reservoir - in the summer

    My daughter had a Catholic wedding and did the prequisite Catholic pre-wedding counceling as her husband is Catholic. I imagine they will baptize him in a Catholic ceremony as well. What a thrill to have my grandson wear my baptism clothing.

    You know Catholic - it runs through and through. You can take the boy out of the pew but you can't take the stink out of the boy j/k I can still recite a mass as if it was just yesterday. I mean I was an alter boy for God's sake

    Congratulations on Baptizing your daughter.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  24. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Hey Brian, how long until the big day brother??? Must be driving you mad trying to be patient!
    On the 22nd I'll be going to stay with them for 5 days.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I have MY baptism outfit ready to pack and take with me to GA.

    I was raised Catholic and received my baptism, communion and confirmation. Later, at 22yo, accepted Christ and was baptized in the Boulder Reservoir in November in 22F weather. I later baptized my daughter, son and wife in the same reservoir - in the summer

    My daughter had a Catholic wedding and did the prequisite Catholic pre-wedding counceling as her husband is Catholic. I imagine they will baptize him in a Catholic ceremony as well. What a thrill to have my grandson wear my baptism clothing.

    You know Catholic - it runs through and through. You can take the boy out of the pew but you can't take the stink out of the boy j/k I can still recite a mass as if it was just yesterday. I mean I was an alter boy for God's sake

    Congratulations on Baptizing your daughter.
    Thanks, Brian. It was a GREAT day!

    My wife and I are both Catholic and had a church wedding. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was one of the best days of my life (along with the birth of our daughter) for many reasons. I remember our pre-cana counseling well. I think every time we went in happy only to come out fighting, lol. In the end though, it does serve its purpose.

    They say at times we can stray from our faith for various reasons (as I did in early adulthood), but in the end, we find our way back. With the birth of my daughter and expanding family dynamic I've found my way back. I know now how important the qualities and values that I was taught over the years in my catholic education is to me and the structural base of my family.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  26. congrats my friend....that is great news
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks, Brian. It was a GREAT day!

    My wife and I are both Catholic and had a church wedding. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was one of the best days of my life (along with the birth of our daughter) for many reasons. I remember our pre-cana counseling well. I think every time we went in happy only to come out fighting, lol. In the end though, it does serve its purpose.

    They say at times we can stray from our faith for various reasons (as I did in early adulthood), but in the end, we find our way back. With the birth of my daughter and expanding family dynamic I've found my way back. I know now how important the qualities and values that I was taught over the years in my catholic education is to me and the structural base of my family.
    well said John!!! I have 7 kids of my own and try to instill in them the same values it has taken nearly 40 years for me to learn. Keep up the fight brother!!
    Working on living

  28. ahh wow grats man!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Having children
    By crazyfool405 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:37 AM
  2. anyone have children with low T
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM
  3. For those with Children
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:54 AM
  4. How to get children to die for you!
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Log in
Log in