Children's children are the crown of old men

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

B5150 is going to be a grandfather!

You heard it here first :)

jim623

Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

B5150 is going to be a grandfather!

You heard it here first :)
Great news man, congratulations!!!!!
A prayer has been added to the health and well being of both child and mother.

BTW, Eddie VH rules!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
congratz!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time to start the spoilin!! :D Congrats B!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My grandson Kaleb has arrived!

March 22nd 2010 @ 7:50PM EST

7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

Baby and mother (my daughter) are healthy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

Congrats Grandpa!

Glad to hear that your daughter and new grandchild (Kaleb) are doing well my friend! I bet you're truly enjoying every single minute of this. :)

My parents actually just arrived in town this past week to see my daughter (their first grandchild) for the first time. It's an amazing interaction to witness.

Congrats and god bless, Brian! :)

-John

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats grandpa!!! will be there in a few years myself! glad to hear the baby and mother are doing well!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

7lbs, 4oz., 21in.

Best news I have heard today! Congrats man. You truly are getting old :fest30:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Grandpa!

Glad to hear that your daughter and new grandchild (Kaleb) are doing well my friend! I bet you're truly enjoying every single minute of this. :)

My parents actually just arrived in town this past week to see my daughter (their first grandchild) for the first time. It's an amazing interaction to witness.

Congrats and god bless, Brian! :)

-John
They're in Savannah GA. He was due 4-6-10 but he arrived about two weeks early to my daughters relief. Our plane tickets were bought in advance so I've still got until the 22nd.

I married her off what seems just like yesterday and I thought I was cresting "over the hill" but now that my grandson is here - don't damn care - the view is great up here :D

I literally break out it random burst of joy - even around people ;)

Thanks John.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, B! I sincerely and truly mean that!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you!

I am counting the days until I get to see and hold him.

I'm quite excited.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our daughter was baptized this past sunday, Brian. She screamed through the whole ceremony, ha! Actually though, she had a mild allergic reaction to some material in the gown. All was fine though, but watching the video again I can't help but laugh. What a great experience it was for my family.

Growing up catholic myself, it's rewarding in many different ways being able to bring up my daughter the same way. I think I turned out ok in the end. :)

Hope all is well buddy. I know you're looking forward to holding your new grandson. Enjoy every moment my friend.

-John

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey John congrats on the baptism my friend!!!
Hey Brian, how long until the big day brother??? Must be driving you mad trying to be patient!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our daughter was baptized this past sunday, Brian. She screamed through the whole ceremony, ha! Actually though, she had a mild allergic reaction to some material in the gown. All was fine though, but watching the video again I can't help but laugh. What a great experience it was for my family.

Growing up catholic myself, it's rewarding in many different ways being able to bring up my daughter the same way. I think I turned out ok in the end. :)

Hope all is well buddy. I know you're looking forward to holding your new grandson. Enjoy every moment my friend.

-John
I have MY baptism outfit ready to pack and take with me to GA.

I was raised Catholic and received my baptism, communion and confirmation. Later, at 22yo, accepted Christ and was baptized in the Boulder Reservoir in November in 22°F weather. I later baptized my daughter, son and wife in the same reservoir - in the summer ;)

My daughter had a Catholic wedding and did the prequisite Catholic pre-wedding counceling as her husband is Catholic. I imagine they will baptize him in a Catholic ceremony as well. What a thrill to have my grandson wear my baptism clothing.

You know Catholic - it runs through and through. You can take the boy out of the pew but you can't take the stink out of the boy;) j/k I can still recite a mass as if it was just yesterday. I mean I was an alter boy for God's sake :D

Congratulations on Baptizing your daughter.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have MY baptism outfit ready to pack and take with me to GA.

I was raised Catholic and received my baptism, communion and confirmation. Later, at 22yo, accepted Christ and was baptized in the Boulder Reservoir in November in 22°F weather. I later baptized my daughter, son and wife in the same reservoir - in the summer ;)

My daughter had a Catholic wedding and did the prequisite Catholic pre-wedding counceling as her husband is Catholic. I imagine they will baptize him in a Catholic ceremony as well. What a thrill to have my grandson wear my baptism clothing.

You know Catholic - it runs through and through. You can take the boy out of the pew but you can't take the stink out of the boy;) j/k I can still recite a mass as if it was just yesterday. I mean I was an alter boy for God's sake :D

Congratulations on Baptizing your daughter.
Thanks, Brian. It was a GREAT day! :)

My wife and I are both Catholic and had a church wedding. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was one of the best days of my life (along with the birth of our daughter) for many reasons. I remember our pre-cana counseling well. I think every time we went in happy only to come out fighting, lol. In the end though, it does serve its purpose.

They say at times we can stray from our faith for various reasons (as I did in early adulthood), but in the end, we find our way back. With the birth of my daughter and expanding family dynamic I've found my way back. I know now how important the qualities and values that I was taught over the years in my catholic education is to me and the structural base of my family.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats my friend....that is great news

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Brian. It was a GREAT day! :)

My wife and I are both Catholic and had a church wedding. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was one of the best days of my life (along with the birth of our daughter) for many reasons. I remember our pre-cana counseling well. I think every time we went in happy only to come out fighting, lol. In the end though, it does serve its purpose.

They say at times we can stray from our faith for various reasons (as I did in early adulthood), but in the end, we find our way back. With the birth of my daughter and expanding family dynamic I've found my way back. I know now how important the qualities and values that I was taught over the years in my catholic education is to me and the structural base of my family.
well said John!!! I have 7 kids of my own and try to instill in them the same values it has taken nearly 40 years for me to learn. Keep up the fight brother!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ahh wow grats man!