finally fell in love

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i was married before and always told my wife i loved her. i also knew that some emotion should have come along with those words but never did.
i met a personal trainer at my gym some time ago and we started dating a little over four months ago. from the moment i first kissed her i knew she was different. a moment doesnt go by where i am not thinking of her. the moment we part for the day or night i can only think of the next time she will be in my arms. i have found that i am not the same person when i am not with her. i want and do everything for her that i can. most importantly spend time with and listen to her. bottom line nobody has ever made me feel the way that she does and in return ive finally given my heart 100% to another person. i know its a bit mushy but the ladies will appreciate it

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you are happy!!! I hope its always that way for you two!

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome!!!

I finally found my true love about a year ago...only took 29 years, and a broken marriage.
I now know the feelings you describe all too well.
Good luck to you two!!!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm dissapointed, I thought someone bought a puppy.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:
I agree; but damn, that was funny.
i just don't want the guy to get hurt. i was in a relationship that was completely one sided like that, she got hurt bad and i did not feel good about it either......op, just watch your back

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very nice.........i wish you well :)

TC

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO fallin in love is the biggest mistake ppl can make.......

~ the only way to keep a successful marriege or relationship is not fallin in love ~

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That makes NO sense whatsoever.
IMO fallin in love is the biggest mistake ppl can make.......

~ the only way to keep a successful marriege or relationship is not fallin in love ~

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
once u fall in love u start doing stupid ****, and gett too attached as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how you can be too attached to your spouse. And if somehow its obsessive, then it isn't love either

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im eastern european..... i can have a spouse and not be in love.... hence us having lower divorce rates..... we dont fall for LOVE alot of us marry for personal benefit we gain from the person we are marryng? hard to explain but do u get it? kinda....?

love can be obsessive = u love a girl so much u always want her around u and please her as much as possible but this in return makes u look weak and girls tend to take advantage of this and lose interest in you.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on side not hey b51 did anyone try to neg u before? lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love can be obsessive = u love a girl so much u always want her around u and please her as much as possible but this in return makes u look weak and girls tend to take advantage of this and lose interest in you.
Thats not love, thats just obsession. I think likely you just don't understand what love is... But then again, they don't exactly give us much emotional and relationship training when we are younger, we have to find out by trial and error

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not love, thats just obsession. I think likely you just don't understand what love is... But then again, they don't exactly give us much emotional and relationship training when we are younger, we have to find out by trial and error
Infatuation is the fools gold of love.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brian, you're like the wise man that has an unlimited amount of quotes and sayings... It's the, B5150 Philosophy. I dig it. :biglaugh:

Infatuation is the fools gold of love.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brian, you're like the wise man that has an unlimited amount of quotes and sayings... It's the, B5150 Philosophy. I dig it. :biglaugh:
Well, this is the B5150 philosophy, my man:

The love line is never straight and narrow
Unless your love is tried and true
We take a chance with new beginnings

Still we try (Oooh)
Win or lose (Oooh)
Take the highs (Oooh)
With the blues (Oooh)

Always one more
You're never satisfied
Never one for all with you
It's only one for me
So, why draw the line?
Meet you half the way
And you don't know what that means
Oh, yeah

I feel like a running politician
Oh! Just tryin' to please you all the time
I given you my self with no conditions

Goin' wide (Oooh)
Runnin' long (Oooh)
Feelin' lost (Oooh)
But not for long (Oooh)

Always one more
You're never satisfied
Never one for all with you
It's only one for me
So, why draw the line?
Meet you half the way
When you don't know what that means
Whoa, yeah

(Guitar Solo)

Always one more
You're never satisfied
Never for all with you
It's only one for me
So, why draw the line?
Meet you half the way
When you don't know what that means

I'll meet you half the way
Whoa yeah!
Whoa!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I "learnt" a couple things in my time on the planet. Thanks. :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah thats love - wanting to be there for some and care for them and all that other baby soft ****.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
But then again, they don't exactly give us much emotional and relationship training when we are younger, we have to find out by trial and error
who is the "they" you refer to?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
our parents, our schools, our role models
Parents i agree with. but in opinion (and just my opinion) schools and "role models" (whatever that means) should set our outlook on relationships.

a man wiser than me told me two things a while back that have rang true in every relationship that i've had. even though in some relationships i have not wanted it to be true.

# 1 Never get to involved with a woman who's parents are split unless both parents were a part of her up-bringing (by therefore having a male and female influence in her life). this will therefore make her well-rounded for a balanced relationship.

And #2 watch how a woman treats her parents. this is most likely how she will treat you.

now before anyone chimes in saying some s**t like "well my woman comes from a home where only the mother was there", or anything the like, of course those are not absolute facts of life there are always exceptions. i'm just sharing my experience in this matter so far in life. this my change tomorrow but as of right now, it's been true.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tehre are never absolutes when it comes to love and relationships. Additionally, all aspects of relationships are subjective, i.e. what works for one, wont work for another. Love is not the only thing that makes a marriage work, its tolerance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Parents i agree with. but in opinion (and just my opinion) schools and "role models" (whatever that means) should set our outlook on relationships.

a man wiser than me told me two things a while back that have rang true in every relationship that i've had. even though in some relationships i have not wanted it to be true.

# 1 Never get to involved with a woman who's parents are split unless both parents were a part of her up-bringing (by therefore having a male and female influence in her life). this will therefore make her well-rounded for a balanced relationship.

And #2 watch how a woman treats her parents. this is most likely how she will treat you.

now before anyone chimes in saying some s**t like "well my woman comes from a home where only the mother was there", or anything the like, of course those are not absolute facts of life there are always exceptions. i'm just sharing my experience in this matter so far in life. this my change tomorrow but as of right now, it's been true.
I'd tend to agree with you, my wife comes from a split home and she's a looney :)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
If its reciprocal, then I am tremendously happy for you.
If its not be careful.