tech support for dell

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

tech support for dell

besides not understanding one ****ing word coming out of their mouth, i was on hold for 10 minutes before i spoke to someone to connect me to the "right person for my problem" wait another 30 min for them to answer before they help me,

they then put me on hold to speak to one supervisor this was 10 minutes, then he comes back the needs to put me on hold to speak to another supervisor. he said wait 2-4 minutes, 15 minutes later still on hold. the THEIR PHONE DISCONNECTS ME

no i have to call back and ive been on hold for 14 minutes just to talk to someone to see if the issue is resolved.

all in all wasting OVER an hour of myt time!!! its been forever im ready to choke someone!!!!

rant done for now. but ill probably be back to complain

**** this customer support **** from india

2. Senior Member
    Answers

I am sure majority of tech support or any support is directed out of the United States.

I too, have this problem previously!!!!

Sorry to hear about the problem you went through to get your situation fixed.

On a side note, one time I called for support and spoke to a guy from England. I was wtf?? End up asking him, are they outsourcing to U.K. now? He said no, I just moved to the U.S., it was a breeze to get my issue resolved.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

well they def arent in the US lol

they didnt even give me a case number or call me back when i got disconnected i had to bitch to a new person for another 30 min and now im back on hold!!!!

i had to be at the gym 30 min ago!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

What I have a tendency to do is, ask for their id # in the beginning. So if they hang up on my ass, I will call them and ask to a supervisor and report them.

Good luck Z, hopefully you can get your sh*t fixed soon.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

yea bro i have sooo much research on this laptop and what not and now i got theextention number for the "manager" whos really not been any help haha

just more rage for the gym
  6. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea bro i have sooo much research on this laptop and what not and now i got theextention number for the "manager" whos really not been any help haha

just more rage for the gym
    What is the problem in the first place? do you know? If it is your hard drive, kiss your research good bye.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

the AC adaptor is loose AGAINhappened this time last year as well!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

the AC adaptor is loose AGAINhappened this time last year as well!
    Oh I hate that ****... find a Authorized DELL repair shop, and walk that **** in... you will walk out with a new adapter.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh I hate that ****... find a Authorized DELL repair shop, and walk that **** in... you will walk out with a new adapter.
    not under warrenty, they said they would HONOR it then disconnected, connected to new person and 2 managers and it didnt get resolved

asked them if they record for "quality control" they saiid yea i told them to check it. still refused so i said u just lost a customer

this all took 3 hrs, wouldnt of wasted the time if they didnt say they would honor it.

ill goto a dell shop see if they can fix it, its a motherboard issue i dont think theyll be able to fix that.
  10. jim623

I talked to this guy once, said his name was David, I laughed and said you're kidding right. He fessed up and told me that it was the name assigned to him.

Bring it to the electronics department at your school, maybe they can fix it.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I talked to this guy once, said his name was David, I laughed and said you're kidding right. He fessed up and told me that it was the name assigned to him.
    LMAO the lady i spoke to was "linda" prolly not a real name but the other gys name was

SHIVRAMEN

so thats gotta be real
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

want support from Dell.... www.google.com
    The call centers for Dell are beyond pathetic.
  13. Advanced Member
    Answers

your dc pin is loose

sometimes you can resolder it

sometimes you have to replace the whole thing

find a local repair guy in your city...internet or yellow pages

prolly somewhere along the lines of 80-200$ depending on it its just a solder job or if you need a new dc pin
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

yea i gotta go check it out

the laptop is 5 years old tho
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

besides not understanding one ****ing word coming out of their mouth, i was on hold for 10 minutes before i spoke to someone to connect me to the "right person for my problem" wait another 30 min for them to answer before they help me,

they then put me on hold to speak to one supervisor this was 10 minutes, then he comes back the needs to put me on hold to speak to another supervisor. he said wait 2-4 minutes, 15 minutes later still on hold. the THEIR PHONE DISCONNECTS ME

no i have to call back and ive been on hold for 14 minutes just to talk to someone to see if the issue is resolved.

all in all wasting OVER an hour of myt time!!! its been forever im ready to choke someone!!!!

rant done for now. but ill probably be back to complain

**** this customer support **** from india
    I worked there years ago straight out of college.
    One of my first jobs.
    I got CANNED for writing a petition to improve customer service and
    actually seeing to the customer getting their problem resolved and doing callbacks to finish certain issues that needed reinstallation.

The other guys here covered the actual solutions so nothing I can really add there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:33 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:41 AM