A little Rant......

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
As many of you know, I frequent many boards and actively post on around 20 (I visit daily almost 40). On the 20 or so I dont post on, I lurk a bit..... until today I decided to post to help a guy out.... I wont mention the problem or the board but heres my qualm.... Every board has those couple of guys who are "Gods" and man are they untouchable. Today I was explaning to seemingly a kid about various nutrition things and here comes the hero in. This was my first post, he had almost 2K so I was automatically in a ditch....well he contradicts me and I give him a couple articles defending my stance while being polite as its not my board and I was practically visiting....then he preceeds to tell me science doesnt apply in nutrition and everyone's bodies different....blah blah blah.....so we go back and forth for almost a page and then his groupie step in.....this is the point in which my IQ actually fell a few points so I left....... you cant hold a debate anymore without the groupies jumping on your nuts and going way off topic about how "you have 10 posts, you dont even need to be posting, just reading" Oh god, no wonder a lot of boards go under in a matter of weeks.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im pretty sure it was delete since it got pretty ugly, they insulted my mother (whom is not alive) and you know me and my attitude problem..... the forum is quasi-popular so I wont mention it as some members from here are "vets" over there...... whaaaatever.

dez/null

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Im pretty sure it was delete since it got pretty ugly, they insulted my mother (whom is not alive) and you know me and my attitude problem..... the forum is quasi-popular so I wont mention it as some members from here are "vets" over there...... whaaaatever.
**** em. :chainsaw: <<<the n00bs

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Eh **** it, there's only so much good you can do. Some people surround themselves with incompetent bullshit because that's all they want or desire. If you don't have an open mind and can't be willing to learn, how do things progress? This is why this board has so many advantages, and so many others blow fat donkey balls. Yes, it's a community and meant for social interaction, fun, etc but also to learn a godamn thing or two and have some good opinionated (and objective) arguments. If nutrition isn't based on science then I don't know what the motherfuck is. Some idiots just won't listen, so those other boards are a good place for them... we just need to extract the few good ones and get them the hell over here. So, nice try YJ :D