Butter Lovers

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Who here eats butter all the time? I myself try to put it on as much food as I can. I can never imagine toast without butter or at least peanut butter. There is nothing like making toast and having butter melt into the bread just before you eat it. Butter gets a bad rap, but it is good for you. Companies just want you to buy margarine(garbage) and butter substitutes(junk).

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, DVD... if you like butter so much, why don't you make a thread about it?

3224273083_317b5edda6.jpg

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
It just gets to me. America is full of ignorance. People think certain things are bad when they are actually good and things that are bad they think are good. It's just alot of misinformation. But yeah I'm having chicken tonight I was thinking of dipping the chicken in melted butter...that sounds really good.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to chicken, I'm more of a hot sauce/ bbq sauce man.

Butter's cool on toast though, but that's pretty much the only thing throw it on. Oh, and corn on the cobb of course!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just gets to me. America is full of ignorance. People think certain things are bad when they are actually good and things that are bad they think are good. It's just alot of misinformation. But yeah I'm having chicken tonight I was thinking of dipping the chicken in melted butter...that sounds really good.
Yeah, I hear you. I can't tell you how many times I've heard some dumb c#nt say she's going on a diet, followed by the words... "I'm just going to eat low fat foods." Of course, in reality that usually amounts to a 40% increase in carbs!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to chicken, I'm more of a hot sauce/ bbq sauce man.

Butter's cool on toast though, but that's pretty much the only thing throw it on. Oh, and corn on the cobb of course!
And grits!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I put it on cooked vegetables. I usually always lick the plates when I'm done. Can't let any food goto waste.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
butters good for you i wouldnt use it all the time though, a serving a day is where i would stand personally

however everytime i click the new post link and this thread comes up i think it says BUTT LOVERS lol

my eyes fool me ugh

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
butters good for you i wouldnt use it all the time though, a serving a day is where i would stand personally

however everytime i click the new post link and this thread comes up i think it says BUTT LOVERS lol

my eyes fool me ugh
HAHAAH

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

my eyes fool me ugh
Me too! I originally entered the thread thinking I'd see some Vida Guerra pics.

Damn you, DVD.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Me too! I originally entered the thread thinking I'd see some Vida Guerra pics.

Damn you, DVD.
haha I wasn't even thinking about that. Probably should have named the thread something different lol

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure that shiny stuff is butter... :lol:

750611628_392bb71806.jpg

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't do butter. Too fattening. I do put I Can't Beleive It's Not Butter on toast, grits, etc.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't do butter. Too fattening. I do put I Can't Beleive It's Not Butter on toast, grits, etc.
Dude, ICBINB contains hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated soybean oils... trans fats, no thank you. Additionally, sat fat is not bad in moderation.

I'll take some good quality organic butter any day - good source of GLA and CLA. Cie is even better if you can find it.

Also, "Fattening?" I haven't heard that word since like 1998. :p Anything is fattening in excess.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Dude, ICBINB contains hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated soybean oils... trans fats, no thank you. Additionally, sat fat is not bad in moderation.

I'll take some good quality organic butter any day - good source of GLA and CLA. Cie is even better if you can find it.

Also, "Fattening?" I haven't heard that word since like 1998. :p Anything is fattening in excess.
Funny I read butter helps you loose weight. I'll have to go back and read how. You can tell butter is better than all butter substitutes, by the fact allow that butter substitutes are synthetic.

christopher1

Awards
Hello

I am mad of butter i love them very much like to have more,,,,

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established

Heh, I think the stuff in my fridge right now is ICBINB, thanks to my roommate. Rarely eat it though, it's lucky if I use it once every month. Hell, it'll probably expire before the bottle gets finished. If I remember correctly, I think I remember looking at the label once and being surprised at how much sugar's in the synthetic butter substitute stuff.

I'm gonna try to get some real butter next time I'm in the grocery store though.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit in my sleep deprived state I thought I read that it'd be pictures of chicks with great asses too...

Well I'm here now. Butter is orsm.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought it said Butt Lovers... Really wasn't sure what i would be getting when I clicked.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Looked at my stuff in the blue bottle in the fridge and it's actually Parkay. Not sure if it's very nutritious or not, but it was delicious on the grilled ham and cheese I had last night!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
bump from the dead...

I've gotten into ICBINB lately. Been putting it in my chicken and rice. Was doing steak sauce, but I'm sick of the taste. I know ICBINB has lots of artificial crap in it...is there a healthier, lower calorie alternative to using regular butter or ICBINB? What do you all use for butter?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess it's considered a butter substitute, but I really like using olive oil butter for my eggs and salmon. Don't like regular butter since it's made out of milkfat, which is pretty terrible from most sources. I think organic butter would be ace, but I imagine it's also damn expensive.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump from the dead...

I've gotten into ICBINB lately. Been putting it in my chicken and rice. Was doing steak sauce, but I'm sick of the taste. I know ICBINB has lots of artificial crap in it...is there a healthier, lower calorie alternative to using regular butter or ICBINB? What do you all use for butter?
Parkay spray

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Zero cal...nice. I'll pick some up. Hope it tastes as good as ICBINB. :)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Every time I scroll down the threads I think this says Butt Lovers!...... On that note Its ok to go ass to mouth if she's got a pretty one ;-) I know what I'm doin tonight .... After she showers of course!

AForney

AForney

Awards
bump from the dead...

I use good old butter, but if you cant;
Smart Balance

Anyone ever try making your own butter by whipping heavy cream? I love it and you can add anything you want. As in thyme and rosemary to make your veggies taste better. Make butter

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use good old butter, but if you cant;
Smart Balance

Anyone ever try making your own butter by whipping heavy cream? I love it and you can add anything you want. As in thyme and rosemary to make your veggies taste better. Make butter
Did that in elementary school while learning about how people lived in colonial America, but haven't done it since. Not a bad idea...