what is a good site for my girlfriend?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ok what is a good site my gf can go to and learn about working out...

I'd rather it not be here, just b/c I think i would get annoyed..

she is one of those girls that just doesn't want to listen to me at all...

she only started the gym a few weeks ago with me..and all she does is cardio

she doesn't want to listen to me and lift any weights....nor does she want to listen to me about how to eat..

she skips breakfast...and eats lunch and dinner..I try to tell her the basics about eating..training...but of course I don't know wtf Im talking about....
(even though my fitness assessment yesterday when compared with one from 2001 showed a big difference..unfortunately..2001 was way better 7% bf instead of 20% yesterday)...at least at one point I knew something..lol

anyway..she just needs to be pointed in the right direction..by someone other then myself..and preferably a female....

Honestly I am not sure she has the motivation or determination yet..but I think once she sees some results that she wants..that will change..

her goals are pretty much the same as every chic that just starts out..

lose "weight", tone up and lose a little bit of the belly

the part that pisses me off the most when I talk about this with her is the whole lose weight thing...i start telling her losing weight does not necessarily mean losing fat etc...she doesn't listen..I start getting pissed off and we argue...so I will step aside now and let someon else handle it..

thanks

h19

size

Awards
  • Established
cuttingedgemuscle has a female section with smart members. Many of them use AAS, but they can give her help just on training and diet.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks...heven't been there in a while...

and of course we are in a arguement right now, through emails at work..very gay..but oh well...I am done talking about working out with her though...apparently she is "fine" eating only 2 times a day..

and maybe I missed something b/c she said "its not all about eating"

I surrenderred after that one :eek:

h19

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I got my wife some MRP's one time. I refuse to touch them and they are still sitting in the box after 2 years.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
massmonsters.com and hardcorebodybuilding.com have a lot of cool chics that post there. Those are the two that I would recommend.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
As far as general info, I send my wife articles from Bodybuilding.com. She works out regularly, but is not real into it. She's not serious enough to be interested in a forum, but the female section has some great articles on the basics & beyond.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
As far as general info, I send my wife articles from Bodybuilding.com. She works out regularly, but is not real into it. She's not serious enough to be interested in a forum, but the female section has some great articles on the basics & beyond.

sounds like my gf...she pretty much does cardio and thats about it

h19

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
femininemuscle.com - i am not sure of the spelling on that one tho.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Eating is over rated bro, haha just kidding. I had the same problem with a gfriend. All cardio n no weights, bad diet, n lots of ephedrine when it was legal. Sad to say, she was determined n did lose weight, but still had bad eating habits. She was always beautiful to me. Your girl will understand that diet is foundation in weight loss/ weight gain sooner or later. I found out the less we argued the more she listened n applied. Good luck, patience is the key.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can skip breakfast with no ill effects lol. Only Dr. Phil thinks you can get fat if you skip breakfast

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I skip breakfast most days cause I'm a college student who doesn't get his ass out of bed on time to make it to class AND get breakfast haha... bodybuilding.com is where I'd say she started, but I mean having her start on here isn't such a bad thing considering I'd say this is the least BS filled forum I've found...

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Eating is over rated bro, haha just kidding. I had the same problem with a gfriend. All cardio n no weights, bad diet, n lots of ephedrine when it was legal. Sad to say, she was determined n did lose weight, but still had bad eating habits. She was always beautiful to me. Your girl will understand that diet is foundation in weight loss/ weight gain sooner or later. I found out the less we argued the more she listened n applied. Good luck, patience is the key.
meal prep companies help me tremendously . finding a meal prep company more than any site helped me. i've always stayed pretty lean but with a meal prep company, it keeps me extra motivated. i meal prepped for myself for years . i wish i hired a meal prep company sooner. way tastier to have so many different meals /wk , makes eatting enjoyable (sort of haha). i don't know how people do tons of cardio and minimal weights. i have to force myself to cardio...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
meal prep companies help me tremendously . finding a meal prep company more than any site helped me. i've always stayed pretty lean but with a meal prep company, it keeps me extra motivated. i meal prepped for myself for years . i wish i hired a meal prep company sooner. way tastier to have so many different meals /wk , makes eatting enjoyable (sort of haha). i don't know how people do tons of cardio and minimal weights. i have to force myself to cardio...
Aren't those like $10 a meal tho? Seems expensive af.... I'll just stick to my chicken and rice lol

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Aren't those like $10 a meal tho? Seems expensive af.... I'll just stick to my chicken and rice lol
ive become a super lazy person over the years ok haha. i can't eat my own chicken to save my life now. chicken and broc was my diet for yearssss. like my signature states... i dont cook. ever LOL. im the worst wife in the world when it comes to typical cooking, cleaning, female hobbies types of things...

i spend $350/ month on 5 days of lunch and dinner (10 total meals). i find it worth it. i wish i had done this years ago. im so happy with my meals that my weekend binge eatting is not ridiculous anymore bc im so happy.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive become a super lazy person over the years ok haha. i can't eat my own chicken to save my life now. chicken and broc was my diet for yearssss. like my signature states... i dont cook. ever LOL. im the worst wife in the world when it comes to typical cooking, cleaning, female hobbies types of things...
Hahahaha at least your honest!

jonnyroyal86

Awards
What meal prep company / site do you use? same here cardio, was always a struggle, unless I was grappling. Way better than running on a treadmill.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
What meal prep company / site do you use? same here cardio, was always a struggle, unless I was grappling. Way better than running on a treadmill.
ive tried two meal prep companies. both companies only serve orange county, CA.

onseasonmeals.com : cheap but the meals taste 5/10
blackmarketmealprep.com: about $80 more a month than onseasonmeals but taste is 8/10. im going to use them FOREVER ... until im 900 years old.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
I'll check it out. Right on living that vampire life, I'm 300yrs old lol.