Arrogant Bastard Ale
- 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM
- 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Stone Brewery makes some mighty fine beer. It's local to my area. Have you tried their IPA? It's beyond bomb. Hoppy as all hell, no apologies, delicious and I think it's like 7.5% alc.
08-23-2009, 01:16 PM
08-23-2009, 01:22 PM
You know Americans can buy Canadian beer cheaper than we can because of our crazy government As for ale, I do like a stronbow. However my usual drink of choice is a bottle of sparkling wine before going out, then rum & coke or some strongbow. The early-morning/late night poutine is also a temptation lol.
08-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Arrogant Bastard is great. I really like alot of the Stone Brewery line. The story on the back of the bottle is freakin' great. It starts off..."You probably won't like this beer..." LOL. Good stuff. Not too long ago I had a Wine Ale by them. Was...different...but VERY strong. They really get creative with their recipes.
08-23-2009, 02:20 PM
08-23-2009, 02:52 PM
08-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Stone is top notch in my book. The Smoked Porter is currently my favorite, give it a try its probably their best one IMO. Rogue makes some decent beers to. The Dead Guy ale and both the light and the dark Morimoto Soba alle are great too.
11-29-2009, 02:41 PM
11-30-2009, 11:28 PM
01-01-2010, 08:15 PM
01-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alpha Dog in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 06-01-2005, 05:43 PM
- By TheChosen1 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2004, 08:26 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 06-19-2004, 06:32 PM
- By ZeroKool in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2004, 06:05 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 06-05-2003, 12:52 PM