Arrogant Bastard Ale

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wholly F this stuff is amazing. I just had some with a Kashi pizza (it's my cheat meal night) while watching Boyz N the Hood.

But back to the beer, this stuff is great. I'll definitely be buying it again! $5/22oz is worth it! Pour in a pint glass and enjoy!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stone Brewery makes some mighty fine beer. It's local to my area. Have you tried their IPA? It's beyond bomb. Hoppy as all hell, no apologies, delicious and I think it's like 7.5% alc.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know Americans can buy Canadian beer cheaper than we can because of our crazy government :confused: As for ale, I do like a stronbow. However my usual drink of choice is a bottle of sparkling wine before going out, then rum & coke or some strongbow. The early-morning/late night poutine is also a temptation lol.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Arrogant Bastard is great. I really like alot of the Stone Brewery line. The story on the back of the bottle is freakin' great. It starts off..."You probably won't like this beer..." LOL. Good stuff. Not too long ago I had a Wine Ale by them. Was...different...but VERY strong. They really get creative with their recipes.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
had some two days ago... it was real good. had a pint of the porter ale too

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stone is top notch in my book. The Smoked Porter is currently my favorite, give it a try its probably their best one IMO. Rogue makes some decent beers to. The Dead Guy ale and both the light and the dark Morimoto Soba alle are great too.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been drinking Long Hammer IPA lately, pretty solid stuff.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Love the stone brewery stuff.

Ruination is personally my fav, and I usually don't like IPA's.