If you can pick ANY two supp companies to sponsor you...unsponsored athletes only

1. If you can pick ANY two supp companies to sponsor you...unsponsored athletes only

Alright guys and gals....just a little time that i like to call "dare to dream time"

If you can pick any two supp companies to be your primary sponsors...who would they be?

2. I wonder if NOW Foods counts Between them and NP I think I would have almost everything.

3. My first choice without a doubt would be Applied Nutriceuticals after that im not sure, probably true protein or CEL since these 3 appear to me to be pretty honest and reliable.
    •   

4. NP...i hadnt considered them...

5. I think I would choose Universal Nutrition because they have the best marketing out there for imagery. True Protein because they are one of the best for quality.

6. Optimum Nutrition and Millennium Sports Technologies
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    NP...i hadnt considered them...
    I'd say NP and PP. I just love their topical s*it.

8. Beverly & Get Diesel. I like Bev alot, but they're tooooooo expensive.

9. Anabolic Innovations
    Get Diesel

10. RPN
    Either Universal or LG
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. supp companies better take notice...they may find their future super stars here on this thread

12. USPLabs and (either AI or LG)

13. hey jacket i thought u were already sponsored?

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    hey jacket i thought u were already sponsored?
    who me? I wish!

15. Competitive Edge Labs and NOW Foods

16. get diesel and Universal

17. ATW and Anabolic Innovations

18. Universal (Animal) and CEL

19. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    NP...i hadnt considered them...
    NutraPlant packs quite some punch!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

20. Ok, I take back Beverly and put in it's place, Palo Alto Labs for some always and constant raging hard on's. Now that's what I'm talking about! rofl

21. Uni & ON/ATW

22. USPlabs and Nutraplanet

23. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    Ok, I take back Beverly and put in it's place, Palo Alto Labs for some always and constant raging hard on's. Now that's what I'm talking about! rofl
    Palo Alto makes some good stuff...dig the Incarnate and Leviathan.

24. USP LABS & ATW

25. LG and Beverly

26. Supp. companies should have more before & after comps. and sponsor the winner, or winners, depends on cat your put in, be it fat loss, muscle gained, etc. And sponsor that person for one yr. That would be very cool.

27. you ever wonder what it takes to get sponsored by these companies? Beyond being jacked and ridiculous in either physique or strength

Like do they just walk up to you and say...HEY SPANKY we wanna sponsor you!...?

28. AxioLabs and Optimum Nutrition
  29. UKStrength

Applied Nutriceuticals and Primordial Performance. Solid products, awesome customer service and great reps on the boards.

30. #1 Diesel Nutrition for sure. Love the product line, wish i had more of it.

#2 tougher call, maybe Scivation.

I buy a mix of products, definitely a lot of good brands out there. Between these 2, I would be covered 90% of the time if not more easily, and love the product line, and they are companies you can feel good being a part of. No shady products here that could tie me down.

31. 1. Get Diesel Nutrition
    2. Optimum Nutrition

with "reserves" lol, being...
    Universal
    NOW
    MST

32. I think it's time for me to put my 2 cents

1. USP Labs all the way

2. Between True Protein or NutraPlanet.....both would effectively cover all my staples.

Although ON is tempting...and Animal products never wowed me too muh. I tried a good number of them and they didnt do much for the price i payed.

Havent tried products from some of the other companies....and NOW...well NOW is pretty dam good as well

33. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    USPlabs and Nutraplanet
    FTW!
    I will double that vote.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me pick my next supp
    By andro69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
  2. Wec Fighter Looking For Supp Sponsor
    By truckdaddy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 27