If you can pick ANY two supp companies to sponsor you...unsponsored athletes only

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys and gals....just a little time that i like to call "dare to dream time"

If you can pick any two supp companies to be your primary sponsors...who would they be?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
My first choice without a doubt would be Applied Nutriceuticals after that im not sure, probably true protein or CEL since these 3 appear to me to be pretty honest and reliable.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP...i hadnt considered them...

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I think I would choose Universal Nutrition because they have the best marketing out there for imagery. True Protein because they are one of the best for quality.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Optimum Nutrition and Millennium Sports Technologies

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Beverly & Get Diesel. I like Bev alot, but they're tooooooo expensive.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supp companies better take notice...they may find their future super stars here on this thread

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey jacket i thought u were already sponsored?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I take back Beverly and put in it's place, Palo Alto Labs for some always and constant raging hard on's. Now that's what I'm talking about! rofl

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I take back Beverly and put in it's place, Palo Alto Labs for some always and constant raging hard on's. Now that's what I'm talking about! rofl
Palo Alto makes some good stuff...dig the Incarnate and Leviathan.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Supp. companies should have more before & after comps. and sponsor the winner, or winners, depends on cat your put in, be it fat loss, muscle gained, etc. And sponsor that person for one yr. That would be very cool.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you ever wonder what it takes to get sponsored by these companies? Beyond being jacked and ridiculous in either physique or strength

Like do they just walk up to you and say...HEY SPANKY we wanna sponsor you!...?

UKStrength

Applied Nutriceuticals and Primordial Performance. Solid products, awesome customer service and great reps on the boards.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
#1 Diesel Nutrition for sure. Love the product line, wish i had more of it.

#2 tougher call, maybe Scivation.

I buy a mix of products, definitely a lot of good brands out there. Between these 2, I would be covered 90% of the time if not more easily, and love the product line, and they are companies you can feel good being a part of. No shady products here that could tie me down.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
1. Get Diesel Nutrition
2. Optimum Nutrition

with "reserves" lol, being...
Universal
NOW
MST

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it's time for me to put my 2 cents

1. USP Labs all the way

2. Between True Protein or NutraPlanet.....both would effectively cover all my staples.

Although ON is tempting...and Animal products never wowed me too muh. I tried a good number of them and they didnt do much for the price i payed.

Havent tried products from some of the other companies....and NOW...well NOW is pretty dam good as well