Latest In The BALCO Saga

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
It turns out Barry's trainer and personal friend, Greg Anderson, was discovered to be in connection with BALCO Labs and has admitted suplying several professional players with steroids. Gary Sheffield's name is the only one to come up so far. C'mon Barry, that asterick by your name in the record books is getting bigger and bigger.

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2151754

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell do you know how many players juice? Over 80%. And obviously just because they juice it doesn't make them homerun champions.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
What cracked me up is last year when Bechler died the ignorant fools were talking like ephedra made you superballer. Same thing when Jullius Peppers tested positive for ephedra I actuall heard a sport radio host talking like it made him get to the quarterback faster.

This, though, gets to me because I hate Barry Bonds and his aas usage is so damned obvious that when he lies and people actually take his word for it it drives me crazy.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
It was actuallya pole a few years back and it came back around 80% so I would say its at least close to accurate.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of a pole, but I knew Jose said that was the number and if there's a reliable source out there it's Jose.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of a pole, but I knew Jose said that was the number and if there's a reliable source out there it's Jose.
You talkin' about Jose Conseco?

I don't think Bonds is doin' anything wrong. If he wants to lie about it, fine let him. As long as he didn't do certain AAS, then he has nothing to worry about come testing date. Some of you guys are acting like hypocrites if you ask me. You say that he shouldn't juice, he should confess, you don't like him cuz he pinz, etc., etc. What would you do if you were put on the spot, knowing that they didn't have any proof, could pass upcoming drug tests, etc? I'm puting my money on you guys would do the same thing. Meanwhile this whole attitude that some are using, isn't gonna help get AAS legal anytime soon. Plus, Most of us guys DO JUICE!!

I also think there's a good chance he didn't use as well. It's not too hard to put on quality mass in that amount of time, especially when you don't have to work a real job for half of the year. He already had descent genetics, so don't count that out, yet. From all the new drama from BALCO and such, he probably was using, but who are we to judge?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was talking about Conseco.

Neither Bonds, Sheffield, nor anyone else not going to take a test any time soon. They can say test me test me all the want knowing full well that the players union is not going to let it happen. Baseball needs a good cleansing process and this is a good place to start.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
oh god I can't wait til Jose's book comes out. Its this fall (I could be way off) Not that I'll take his work as gospel on everything, but Im sure there's some truth to what he'll have in the book. If anything else it should be an amusing read