Yo Adrian!!!!

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Guys, gals,

ALOT of you don't even have a avvy on here, put a freakin' aviatar up. Also, how about filling out your User CP and all that cool stuff. Make use of it. Try adding where your from or where you live now. Some of us could actually be very close to one another, I'd really like to have a training partner to scream at me & to question my manhood so I can make some better gains! OR, meet a cool chick that enjoys working out. OOHLALA! We have some great features/options on here, lets make use of it.

This place rocks! Much better than 99% forums I've been going to in the past years.

BTW, was reading my latest IRON MAN, and guess who got plugged. Yep AnabolicMinds did for having such an OUTSTANDING site! Pretty cool I think.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have met a friend from AM in person, and know another few who live near me :afro:

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
That's great Zero V.

Stalking, hhaha, vanhalen. A little info wont hurt, what state your from, etc. Doesn't need to be detailed.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
lotta love on AM these days..awww.. i'm one those slackers who needs to update..gonna work on that..