Flight of the Conchords Fans - Who Watches It?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started getting into this show. Working through disc one of Season 2 right now. Just curious who on here watches it. - It's definitely one of my favorite shows, but is quite incomparable to others; in its own category, rather.

Who's your favorite character? I'd have to say mine is Murray.

Oh, and man I love the Crazy Dogs! Arf! Arf! Do the Doggy Bounce! - ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just finished the first season...awesome. Best comedy troupe since Kids in the Hall.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who's your favorite character? I'd have to say mine is Murray.

Oh, and man I love the Crazy Dogs! Arf! Arf! Do the Doggy Bounce! - ;)
+1! +1!

"They call me the hip hop-apotamus, my lyrics are bottomless......"

YouTube - Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros

Dude, not sure if you're this far along yet, but the David Bowie episode is beyond hilarious. Jermaine's Bowie impression is so effin funny, there needs to be a new word to re-define "funny"..

YouTube - Ziggy Era Bowie on Flight of the Conchords 1 of 3

"Oh, the media monkeys and the junket junkies will invite you to their plastic pantomime...throw their invites away"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I saw that episode! Hysterical! I love how they're so afraid to do anything remotely homosexual, yet instead of referring to it as "gay" they say "weird." :lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The end of season 1 where they recreate the Footloose "angry dance" had me rolling on the floor.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kiwi humour at it's finest :thumbsup:

if you like that, you may enjoy Back of The Y: Masterpiece Theatre

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kiwi humour at it's finest :thumbsup:

if you like that, you may enjoy Back of The Y: Masterpiece Theatre
Well there must be a huge difference between Kiwi humour and Aussie humour, because Aussies just annoy the crap out of me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well there must be a huge difference between Kiwi humour and Aussie humour, because Aussies just annoy the crap out of me.
There is Cannons. For some reason, Aussies have this penis fixiation :dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Zealand is so much down underer.

New Zealand...bring your mum!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGAVuQ1BcY"]YouTube - Sheep Shagger Commercial[/ame]

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Have you met Frodo, Crazym?

Juuuuussst kiiiidding!

chuebner

Awards
I just saw Yes Man...okay movie..but Murray is in it...he makes the movie actually funny. The last season was crazy...I think season 3...the epileptic dog concert probably is the best scene out of all the seasons.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw Yes Man...okay movie..but Murray is in it...he makes the movie actually funny. The last season was crazy...I think season 3...the epileptic dog concert probably is the best scene out of all the seasons.
Ya I just watched that episode last night. Soooo funny! "Remix!" - Then you hear all the dogs squealing and barking and whining. Ahahahah! Classic.

chuebner

Awards
hahaha...man that had me rolling, that and the picture of what their family would look like if jermaine and bret got married. It is them with a child and their standing in front of the tree.

That does remind me..anyone watch It's always sunny in philly?? It starts i think within the month

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New Zealand 100% too easy? Come and have a drink and we'll talk about it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCHe-0w9KX8"]YouTube - Once Were Warriors - Jake the Mus - Fight Scene[/ame]

"Too much weights, not enough speed work . . . useless prick"