Hello knowledgable people!

zagdawg22

Awards
Hey guys!
I'm new to this board and just wanted to say hi! I have looked at alot of BB boards, but this one seemed like the most active, informative, and trust worthy out of the ones ive been to, so i decided to sign up. I have done alot of research on all the topics this board seems to offer, but i'm sure ill still be the newbie asking alot of questions. Anyway, thanks in advance!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard,.. you're gonna likey!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard,.. you're gonna likey!
x2

This board saved me from making some BIG mistakes when I first started, and has transformed me in many ways. Not just in lifting, but man in knowledge, passion, understanding of others. This place is damn near a college.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
x2

This board saved me from making some BIG mistakes when I first started, and has transformed me in many ways. Not just in lifting, but man in knowledge, passion, understanding of others. This place is damn near a college.
This is very true, and welcome to AM.

zagdawg22

Awards
I can agree with this sentiment already, as i have been going through many different threads to just learn more and notice how much better this forum is than most i've seen. thanks for the warm welcome!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can agree with this sentiment already, as i have been going through many different threads to just learn more and notice how much better this forum is than most i've seen. thanks for the warm welcome!
:beerchug:

zagdawg22

Awards
im on info overload for the moment, too much informative stuff here to take all in at once. lol. if i cant cut some weight and add some muscle with the help here i dont think anyone could help! :lmao: